NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Oh FFS I didn't see Peeps post....and I've just realise when I was Marth I had a lynch bomb. :/

(And I've had the deciding vote).

You better be mafia-non-lynch-bomb.

Participants

[1] The Peeps

[4] Nintendohnut

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven

[12] Tales

[13] Dyson

[15] ReZourceman

[16] Rummy

[18] Esequiel

10 Players - Majority is 6

You're safe.

Fuuuuu, please Diageo have mixed it up, please Diageo have mixed it up. :(

TBH your panicking is just making me think you're putting on a ruse to cover yourself. Shh :P

Fucking idiots. at least let me come have a say, eh? He hasn't called the night but I've revealed all of myself since like day 3. Ike, a roleblocker with the power to overcome protections by also knocking out a protector. My targets are somewhere too, but the last two nights I haven't been in the writeup/had success cos someone killed Smeagol, and last night I targetted Herojan too, again looks like I was beating to the punch(lol).

ReZ, honestly, I hope you use that power of yours to stop my lynching, I've possibly given more than anyone in this entire thread AND since early on. Why did suspicion suddenly fall on me after Jonnas has removed a player from the game, we've recieved a late reveal from most people except myself. Jeez. EVERYTHING I've said/done can be verified from writeups.

I'm torn between Jonnas and Peeps tbh. The kill sounded like that assist trophy lady who slashes you to death instantly(Prepare yourself!).

Vote:Jonnas if majority still not reached.

You're also a fucking idiot ReZ, I DID target and knock you out that night. You didn't protect yourself from a kill.

(Ugh, because I feel bad for being the deciding vote on you without you having a chance to defend yourself ~which anyone should have the oppurtunity to do, mafioso or not) I have PMd Diageo. I don't actually know how to use it anyway, so in case I need to post in thread then Use : Song of Passing - Rummy (just in case))

Although it may be too late. :/

You're also a fucking idiot ReZ, I DID target and knock you out that night. You didn't protect yourself from a kill.

Well we still don't know that. :(

If this shit don't work then rez is blates maff, photoshopping his shit uurp.

I don't think it will work as majority has already been reached. I doubt I can stop a confirmed lynch.

Out of interest, have we still got a little boy amongst our ranks? For some reason I thought there was one, but I know Lucas has already died. I think it was something to do with Dyson's targets/target swapping.

Also if I still get lynched then ReZ is a mafia and that isn't his lynch saving power, or he doesn't have one. I swear to god I'm town though. I'll post all my targets in a sec, we can use some of them to confirm Dyson's and use that to also determine people from the writeup.

Night 1 Rez

Night 2 Rez

Night 3 chairdriver and cube(an item allowed me to target two)

Night 4 Smeagol(sent in a literal 3 days before night came, so the mafia must have got me beat there well early on)

Night 5 herojan

Fullscreencapture15042011020006.jpg

ReZ is toon (young) link and I'm an angel kid. So yeah, there's a few.

Well if you guys do think its not true, then you'll find out it is when I stop my own lynch. :/

Which I'd do after like....two votes to avoid mafia jumping on my ass. Like I said, I don't think its gonna work because the lynch is technically speaking finished.....like....if one of us (or two) removed votes now, it wouldn't count because the lynch has gone through.

And Rummy I am actually truly sorry if it hasn't worked because I do think everyone deserves the right to defend themselves. I had just written that post and not seen Peeps post. Regardless of if you're mafioso or not.

Course I'll feel less bad if you are. :p

I'm torn between Jonnas and Peeps tbh. The kill sounded like that assist trophy lady who slashes you to death instantly(Prepare yourself!).

We know there was no redirection but you're going for Jonnas based on him killing a mafioso? I don't think it looks good to vote for someone who made a vigilante kill.

Nope, according to the pic you posted you can stop any lynch. If it isn't stopped then you lied and should be the target for tomorrow.

Ernmmm peeps, when did Jonnas do a vigilante kill or is this something us townies need to hear about.....

Jonnas hit away HeroJan, who is most probably Wolf and evil. He speculated that he may have killed Danny by accident, but it looks like that kill was someone with a sword.

Perosnally, from my experience, lynch stopping powers usually need to be used before majority has been reached, but the PM is unclear on that.

Let's hope Rummy is evil, that lynch did fly by quite quickly....

We know there was no redirection but you're going for Jonnas based on him killing a mafioso? I don't think it looks good to vote for someone who made a vigilante kill.

Huh? Who made the vigilante kill and who killed a mafioso? I'm voting on him because the only semi decent suspect I had was herojan, and he's removed him from the game for two days, essentially protecting him if they're both mafia.

Yourself however, you seemed quick to jump on me, when I think that the kill looks to me like the assist trophy lady, however I don't think it enough to vote for you.

D'oh! Reading the write-up better, I'm not fighting the swordsman, I'm punching Herojan before the swordsman gets to him.

And of course! How could I forget Lyn? (and I have a FE avatar, ffs)

The Peeps never told us what he did tonight, did he?

Gah, why am I not thinking well? :sad: I'm so sorry, Rummy.

Okay, I do have something to say before the day ends: remember the mix-up with me thinking I was silenced? I figured out what it was. If you receive a PM which is not written in purple, it is fake information. I have no idea who is doing this, but it might happen to somebody else. Just saying.

Anyway, I am strongly suspecting Peeps right now. Esequiel, if the items you possess right now can kill or roleblock, I think you should go for him. I won't punch anybody.

I targeted Tales last night but nothing happened. Wasn't expecting it to really but I thought it'd at least show him in the write-up - but it didn't. I was goldeen.

Seeing as you're 'out' now Nintendohnut, it'd be best if you gave us a list of your results so far.

Yeah I didn't reveal anything. I'm so suspicious.

Vote:Jonnas if majority still not reached.

And forgive me if I thought you were voting for Jonnas based on the kill then, it's just that you mentioned us and the kill in the same paragraph.

Yeah I didn't reveal anything. I'm so suspicious.

...Goldeen? Well, that's just so convenient, isn't it?

Goldeen? What? That's a pokeman!

As soon as the sun disappeared over the horizon, a swift strike split a dark character in half. He had no chance to move.

A young boy held his shield high, but nothing happened.

A seductive woman reaches her target and leaves happily, and soon finds something on the ground.

A green tint surrounds its maker and another, but nothing comes of it.

Sword at the ready, the character lunges at his target, but not before a hunched figure appears before it. It readies his fist and smacks his target flying into the horizon, turning into a star, Team Rocket style. A blue image darts past.

classic_render_meta_knight.png

Dannyboy is dead. He was Meta Knight. He had the power to use his cape to render a character invisible and untargetable.

Heroicjanitor has been removed from the game temporarily due to a tremendous punch.

He can't be targeted at night, he can't post and he can't be lynched.

Day 6 Begins

/QUOTE]

So that means I am the swordman, and you got to herojan before I did. Which means someone else killed Danny, either the sword/swift strike splitting the dark character in half(still think it's assist trophy lady) or it's possibly the woman who reached her target and left happy? Either that, or you yourself somehow managed to knock herojan out and kill danny at the same time, maybe he was protecting/hiding herojan and so you got them both? Danny first, and herojan with a recoil knockout?

Yes, I have mentioned that I can also pick Pokeymanz.

If people are going to accuse me can they have the decency to check my posts first? :p that's 2 for 2.

I can actually believe that you are mafia peeps and if this lynch is null i would like to see you hang. Your entire role is just too.... perfect. It can fit into any role of any description as needed and requires you to do little manouvering.

My items are pretty special i dont want to go into detail, i just hope that tonight is........ active :D

Exactly peeps, what day are we on now and still we have nothing about you really.