N-Europe

Fairly Amusing Video...

ReZourceman

I'm with Ramar, this shit actually happens. Few of the local(or rather not so local) ruffians decided to do a shakeup on the 'crescent' that we all had/chose to walk up to the bus stops, they took about 6 phones but left one guy with his 3210 cos it was 'dusty'. Amusing stuff.

You're just too white ReZ.

I'm with Ramar, this shit actually happens. Few of the local(or rather not so local) ruffians decided to do a shakeup on the 'crescent' that we all had/chose to walk up to the bus stops, they took about 6 phones but left one guy with his 3210 cos it was 'dusty'. Amusing stuff.

Yeah but I don't think they have a chat like old friends and try to convince the mugger that it's a cool vintage phone worth taking.

Not funny, but I love referencing that staircase in Bentalls. My favourite architectural thing.

ALSO

I love. Was actually IN Bentalls Centre today, and my reception dropped out (in the basement of WHSmith's). Yes.

That happened to one of my mates too. He was walking home and the next thing he knew he was in a headlock and someone was holding a knife up to him asking for his phone and wallet. He obviously let the guy take them. So the guy walked away with a wallet with only a driving license, student card and bank card in it and an old Nokia phone. My mate had an iPod in with the white earphones and he didn't ask for it.

Later on that night the police were called to a party because of the noise. This dude happened to be at the party and was recognised by the police and was arrested.

Worst mugger ever.