NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Managed to get 10 StreetPass hits in Cardiff earlier. Out of those were 4 Mario Kart 7, 5 Mario 3D Land, 2 Street Fighter IV and 3 Pokémon Rumble. Also got my first pink puzzle pieces. :smile:

I guess more people are carrying around new 3DSs since the holidays.

Haha, nice one dude.

I got really excited when I checked mine and Steve comes in and a map of the UK appears and a message saying "New Region".

I thought "wohoo maybe I have the map option now".... go back to the Plaza menu and still no map :cry:

Managed to SP someone from Japan in Edinburgh last week. Was so excited for some reason, probably because I was hoping he'd have played MH3G last but alas, he had been playing MK7 :nono: At least I got a marker for Japan on my map and some accomplishments/achievements for it.

It's such a simple thing but everytime I go out and have my 3DS on me, there's this childish anticipation of checking it when you get back home and see the green light. Probably the best thing Nintendo has done with the 3DS, even if it's not exactly a long list. Most I've had, aside from the N-E meet last summer, has been 5 in Edinburgh through the week. Should really try at the weekend.

Edited by Ganepark32

just checking out the SP info on the games I forgot to bring with me over the weekend.

Just checked my Street Figher 4 figure fights... of the 3 SP's I had I lost 2 :cry:

Including the one I had from our own @nando :cry:

EDIT:

Just checking the SP info for Ridge Racer I got from nando... but there's nothing new on my game....weird?

Edited by Mokong

I'm not even sure how the Ridge Racer 3D StreetPass works, @Mokong X\-C :hmm: I haven't checked mine yet, or the Street Fighter battles, but if I find anything I'll let you know..

I'm not even sure how the Ridge Racer 3D StreetPass works, @Mokong X\-C :hmm: I haven't checked mine yet, or the Street Fighter battles, but if I find anything I'll let you know..

Well your meant to get ghost data through the SP on RR.... maybe you don't have any ghosts saved?

Well your meant to get ghost data through the SP on RR.... maybe you don't have any ghosts saved?

I've never had a RR streetpass work properly. At first I thought maybe it was because I hadn't opened that particular track, but even with all tracks and cars unlocked I still don't seem to get any ghost data when I turn the game on.

Personal best of 9 Street Pass hits today! I saw two guy who had a 3DS along the way, one of which was the LOZ edition... it looked pretty good in real life.

I unlocked the final Plaza music the other day, for reaching over 1,000 Miis! (thank you MK7 ;)) But I much prefer theme 6, which plays at 500+ Miis.

Shame that you can't choose which one you want playing in your plaza. :sad:

Now I have to go into the music player every time I want to hear that awesome music. :bouncy:

I'm also nearing the end of my second playthrough on SP Quest II. I took the top route this time, it seems much easier.

Have been picking up some really weird hats too. :heh: How's everyone else doing with their hat collections?

I unlocked the final Plaza music the other day, for reaching over 1,000 Miis! (thank you MK7 ;)) But I much prefer theme 6, which plays at 500+ Miis.

Flippin' heck, you don't muck about, RedShell!!! :o :o :o

Shame that you can't choose which one you want playing in your plaza. :sad:

Is that what changes the music, eh? I thought it was general progress through Streetpass Quest and Puzzle Swap that did that. Have you tried deleting those (useless) MK Mii's to see if that switches the music back for you?

Flippin' heck, you don't muck about, RedShell!!! :o :o :o
That, or I muck about too much. :laughing:

Either way, it's all good. :hehe:

Have you tried deleting those (useless) MK Mii's to see if that switches the music back for you?
Nope, that would take ages! Plus there might be future updates to the plaza that require even more Miis to unlock stuff, so I don't want to lower the number. :shakehead

And by the way, you're one of those (useless) MK Miis! :heh:

That, or I muck about too much. :laughing:

Either way, it's all good. :hehe:

Nope, that would take ages! Plus there might be future updates to the plaza that require even more Miis to unlock stuff, so I don't want to lower the number. :shakehead

And by the way, you're one of those (useless) MK Miis! :heh:

My plaza remains full of 200+ REAL streetpass meets,I want the other plaza themes, but refuse to popular my plaza with common people...

With regard to Hats, I've got a few (few = lots)

Completed Normal quest twice, and secret quest once.

Oh and I'm also scheduling another Streetpass meetup in Birmingham (29th Jan @ 3pm, Broadway plaza- if anyone knows people in Birmingham please spread the message or the link below:

http://www.meetup.com/Nintendo3DS/Birmingham-GB/576612/?ed=when

My plaza remains full of 200+ REAL streetpass meets,I want the other plaza themes, but refuse to popular my plaza with common people...
Yeah right, :rolleyes: because the RANDOM people that you've walked passed on the street aren't common, but the RANDOM people that you've encountered online are. :heh:

What does that make everyone on this forum then? :laughing:

Anyway, as far as reaching 1,000+ Miis with just SteetPass is concerned...

Unless you're planning a trip to Japan. :D

Yeah right, :rolleyes: because the RANDOM people that you've walked passed on the street aren't common, but the RANDOM people that you've encountered online are. :heh:

What does that make everyone on this forum then? :laughing:

Let me reword that.

The people you streetpass on the street, make the numbers in your plaza all the sweeter, than the people you can meet online.

Besides1,000 Mii's is a lot, but not impossible. At big shows like you can normally get a decent number of streetpasses.

I've never had a RR streetpass work properly. At first I thought maybe it was because I hadn't opened that particular track, but even with all tracks and cars unlocked I still don't seem to get any ghost data when I turn the game on.

I've had about 4 SP's with Ridge Racer data... only one has added Ghost data for me

I think a person can turn on the SP function in game but most seem to forget to then set up/make a Ghost data. In which case it will still trigger an SP event dispite there being no data to transfer.

@Nando, I assume you got Ghost data from me? As I know I had one set up?

I didn't know you could get Miis in your Plaza without StreetPassing them. Is it just Mario Kart 7 at the moment that gives you Miis?

I didn't know you could get Miis in your Plaza without StreetPassing them. Is it just Mario Kart 7 at the moment that gives you Miis?

Sonic Generations also does.

Let me reword that.

The people you streetpass on the street, make the numbers in your plaza all the sweeter, than the people you can meet online.

But you still have your StreetPass hits as a separate number, and you can always go into the hire old heroes section on SP Quest II which only shows Miis that you've met via StreetPass.

Although Nintendo should really add an option to view/sort Miis based on how you've obtained them directly in the plaza too... Perhaps they will on a future update. ::shrug:

Besides1,000 Mii's is a lot, but not impossible. At big shows like you can normally get a decent number of streetpasses.
You could probably do it in a single day at something like E3. :hehe:

As far as I'm aware, but you need to have invitations set to on in the plaza options (pretty sure that's the default setting anyway).

Miis obtained via online play on MK 7 can also get you additional Mystery Boxes in SM3DL too! icon14.gif

Haven't been in the plaza for a long time. It was very lonely in there:heh: But now there is like 460 (cool to see the NE people lined in rows from the league:smile:). Wondering if I missed a few renditions of the theme though:hmm:

Also...

Now I have to go into the music player every time I want to hear that awesome music.

..is this something you have to unlock first or am I missing something?

Wondering if I missed a few renditions of the theme though:hmm:
It's impossible to miss them, they'll get added to the music player as you collect more Miis.

..is this something you have to unlock first or am I missing something?
If you don't have the music player option in your plaza, then the only thing that you're missing is the latest firmware update. :hmm:

Haha, when I read "music player" I thought you meant the application "Nintendo 3DS Sound":p. But there's no music player in plaza either, even though I have the latest firmware installed:sad:

I'm pretty sure the music wasn't this cha cha cha in the beginning:heh:

Hmm..maybe it has something to do with not having played much SP Quest:red: