N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 3

A commanding woman had plans tonight but once again felt a current running through her spine.

A nervous man was panic-stricken as he felt his body being forced against his will. He found himself walking out into the street towards a large and imposing building. Sparks began to fly from his hands as he started to lose control.

The lift doors opened in the lobby and a kind man appeared. As he walked past the nervous man, everything went calm again. Feeling a huge surge of relief, the nervous man went home and sat in the basement. The kind man rushed home feeling very uneasy.

The man in horn-rimmed glasses found an enthusiastic man and studied his actions. A dutiful man had the same idea.

A Japanese man found the address of the man he was searching for. He knocked on the door but there was no reply.

A fire blazed in the penthouse suite of Charles Deveaux. With his mind elsewhere, he felt nothing as the fire engulfed him.

Charles Deveaux is dead. With no body to return to, he is confined to the astral world. Dannyboy-the-Dane is no longer in the game.

Players: 15

Aqui1a

Cube

Dazz

Diageo

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Sméagol

Tales

Zell

MadDog

Chairdriver

ReZourceman

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Majority is 8

Day 4 begins now

Phase will end at 2pm GMT on Saturday

Night 3

A nervous man was panic-stricken as he felt his body being forced against his will. He found himself walking out into the street towards a large and imposing building. Sparks began to fly from his hands as he started to lose control.

The lift doors opened in the lobby and a kind man appeared. As he walked past the nervous man, everything went calm again. Feeling a huge surge of relief, the nervous man went home and sat in the basement. The kind man rushed home feeling very uneasy.

This could be me. What were you doing Cube? >:/

This could be me. What were you doing Cube? >:/

I was making you investigate someone. You apparently reached the target but I then lost control over you.

I do have something interesting to say.

Night 1: Mafia kills with flames.

Night 2: No mafia kill as Sylar sounds neutral.

Night 3: Mafia kills with flames.

It sounds like the killer was roleblocked. However, Chairdriver (a roleblocker) was killed and Diageo (a roleblocker) was roleblocked by a third roleblocker.

Therefore I want to know more about the powerful mr-paul.

Lynch: mr-paul

Roleblocked again? You sure are annoying mr third roleblocker.

I was making you investigate someone. You apparently reached the target but I then lost control over you.

I do have something interesting to say.

Night 1: Mafia kills with flames.

Night 2: No mafia kill as Sylar sounds neutral.

Night 3: Mafia kills with flames.

It sounds like the killer was roleblocked. However, Chairdriver (a roleblocker) was killed and Diageo (a roleblocker) was roleblocked by a third roleblocker.

Therefore I want to know more about the powerful mr-paul.

Lynch: mr-paul

I see what you are saying there, you controlled mr-paul so he was unable to do the kill he was planning to do.

I'm going to look at the write-up and see if he was the only one.

Roleblocked again? You sure are annoying mr third roleblocker.

You did tell them that you could roleblock two people last night.

I'm going to look at the write-up and see if he was the only one.

Well, there's also you but I personally think you're good.

So I think there are four people it could have been. The quiet man has his powers used against him, I'm not sure what that means, it could possibly even be the Haitian, he looks like the quiet type that takes orders from a big bad guy. Anyway, Chairdriver could have been mafia, and then was unable to do his kill because of being killed. Now, I would probably say that he would get killed maybe after he had done his own kill, but as I've gained from asking The Peeps, it seems like whoever sends in their target first gets priority. I learnt this after I asked what would happen if Cube and I targeted each other.

So assuming the quiet man was Chairdriver, then this could be why. If Chairdriver was not the quiet man, well then that is two possible characters.

The third is mr-paul as Cube already pointed out, and I guess I'm fourth.

Oh and there's always the possibility that the mafia didn't send in a kill target because they forgot, ran out of time or decided it would be a good tactic. The tactical reason could have been to try and put blame one someone I targeted or maybe Cube targeted.

This last hypothesis has the least probability, but it's still possible.

I want to hear from mr-paul anyway.

Vote: mr-paul for pressure.

Oh sorry, and the last possiblity was that Sylar was mafia but had his own win condition seperate from the mafia.

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Anyway, Chairdriver could have been mafia, and then was unable to do his kill because of being killed.

I'm fairly certain that the paralyser is mafia. Unless there are two mafias then I don't think that chair was mafia.

I'm fairly certain that the paralyser is mafia. Unless there are two mafias then I don't think that chair was mafia.
The paralyser being mafia could be a reason as to why he won't tell us why he keeps paralysing me. Maybe he feels I could potentially stop their kill, very likely with the two people I could target yesterday, so they keep roleblocking me. I guess I should be thankful they don't kill me then.

On a night you could roleblock two people as well :(

It looks like it is dangerous to use mind control on me Cube, which is a shame since I don't do anything every night anyway. Thought the whole situation seemed evil to me, I guess you did it to get me to stop accusing you. Though I have no proof you have the info mr-paul has *cough*

It looks like it is dangerous to use mind control on me Cube, which is a shame since I don't do anything every night anyway. Thought the whole situation seemed evil to me, I guess you did it to get me to stop accusing you.

Actually, I did it because I suspected you of being mafia.

That kind man, did he stop the muscle control, is he a protector of some sort, or maybe another fecking roleblocker.

From what heroic said, it may be that the kind man was who I made heroic target. It doesn't say that the kind man helped the nervous man.

Actually, I did it because I suspected you of being mafia.

From what heroic said, it may be that the kind man was who I made heroic target. It doesn't say that the kind man helped the nervous man.

It could have been? Why didn't you get the information this time?

Okay guys, I missed yesterday but I have some info!

On Night 2, I was very surprised to see that Noah Bennet is ALIVE and he was following a powerful man. I'm a tracker, and I targeted Smeagol, making him "Noah Bennet". mr-paul, as you know, is the powerful man.

Are you really Noah Bennet or are you a shapeshifter?

Vote: Smeagol

Another bit of info from last night: I tried to follow mr-paul but couldn't find him.

Ok, now might be a good time to say: mr-paul did not kill anybody last night. He's not the one responsible for the flames that killed Dannyboy, of this I assure you.

I'm not saying he's good, though. He did admit to being the man who regenerated against Sylar, and if my knowledge from Season 2 is correct, that guy is not very trustworthy.

Good news everyone!

20090828-good-news-everyone.jpg

There's no need to pressure mr-paul, as it's a fact he's evil! Just lynch him.

Yes, I reanimate corpses Zell, so unfortunately you revealed yourself for nothing.. But I used Noah Bennet's corpse to investigate mr-paul, as I was curious about this "powerful man". Powerful doesn't necessarily evil, so I didn't say anything because I didn't want to reveal anyone potentially useful to town, and chose to investigate myself. But the report concluded evil. I didn't say anything yesterday as there was already a strong bandwagon against ReZ which I didn't want to influence and draw attention to myself at the same time, and I was curious to see the result, and rightfully so. So I took my chance and investigated someone else in the hope of revealing 2 baddies this day, but my second investigation revealed a townie. With.. Sylar available.. I could have taken justice into my own hands, but I thought a second investigation would prove better for town in the long run.

vote: mr-paul

I'd like to add Jonnas' defense above me is suspicious.

Does this mean you're the Japanese man?

Nothing to add, yet..

No, I'm not Japanese.

Good news everyone!

20090828-good-news-everyone.jpg

There's no need to pressure mr-paul, as it's a fact he's evil! Just lynch him.

Yes, I reanimate corpses Zell, so unfortunately you revealed yourself for nothing.. But I used Noah Bennet's corpse to investigate mr-paul, as I was curious about this "powerful man". Powerful doesn't necessarily evil, so I didn't say anything because I didn't want to reveal anyone potentially useful to town, and chose to investigate myself. But the report concluded evil. I didn't say anything yesterday as there was already a strong bandwagon against ReZ which I didn't want to influence and draw attention to myself at the same time, and I was curious to see the result, and rightfully so. So I took my chance and investigated someone else in the hope of revealing 2 baddies this day, but my second investigation revealed a townie. With.. Sylar available.. I could have taken justice into my own hands, but I thought a second investigation would prove better for town in the long run.

vote: mr-paul

I'd like to add Jonnas' defense above me is suspicious.

I'm willing to believe you.

Change Vote: mr-paul