N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

The killer used his "'upgrade' to pacify"... that upgrade is surely the haitian's ability he's ingested (which pretty much ensures the killer is sylar, non?).

His second target is likely peter petrelli or linderman - can't recall if linderman could heal himself. however, earlier the haitian is confused to feel his own power used against him - perhaps what peter petrelli is able to do? My knowledge is only really up to half way through s03... or episode 2 part 2 or whatever I really can't remember.

Diageo, would you say your 'increased ability' is the result of the red blast, or would you say the paralysis is teh result?

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I 'forgot' (i.e. I wasn't online and when I was it was to comment on the other mafia so just totally forgot I needed to do so) to send my PM last night. I'm really sorry to everyone for not participating enough recently. I'll be online properly from now on :)

Also, surely the second target for the killer will know who it was? Is it likely they would get a PM about that sort of thing?

@jayseven Linderman is dead(was The Peeps) so it is probably petrelli.

On the first night Linderman set out to find a powerful man.

On the second night a man with horn-rimmed glasses set out to find a powerful man.

Both nights someone transformed into a dead guy to find a powerful man. I have a possibility in mind for him, but not sure I should say it.

I found out that Cube was controlling mr-paul. Specifically, inside Cube's mind a giant was manipulating a small puppet of mr-paul.

That is correct. He was fairly unwilling, too, so it took a lot of effort.

mr-paul, did you get some information last night (if you did just say "yes" there's no point putting someone in danger - I know what it is, I'm just interested to know if you also got it)?

You sure? To me it seems more like the red energy and the electrokinesis were two separate powers/people targetting you.

I'm not sure what you got from what I said.

The red blast increased my power but I couldn't do anything because of the paralysis. I assume it was from a different player. All of this I got from just looking at the write-up and is to answer jayseven's question.

I got a PM saying that I was roleblocked, but I did not get anything on the red blast.

From the write-up we can conclude that mr-paul is the powerful man.

The red blast increased my power but I couldn't do anything because of the paralysis. I assume it was from a different player. All of this I got from just looking at the write-up and is to answer jayseven's question.

I'm pretty sure from this that the red blast increases your ability on that night. Which kind of throws away your theory about ReZ.

I'm pretty sure from this that the red blast increases your ability on that night. Which kind of throws away your theory about ReZ.

Just got a Pm from the Peeps, saying he forgot to tell me I can target two people tonight, so it only strenghtens my theory.

But his pm said so...

His PM, if genuine, said that he can control people's actions. I.e. he can decide what they do. I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to make them use their own power.

I'm not sure what you got from what I said.

I got a PM saying that I was roleblocked, but I did not get anything on the red blast.

From the write-up we can conclude that mr-paul is the powerful man.

Right, then we agree completely. I probably misunderstood what you meant before.

How do you figure mr-paul is the powerful man from the write-up?

peeps can we get links to write-ups in the OP?

You have two night 1's, btw :P

The big NIGHT 1 in the first post is the link to night 1, not the start of night 1. The original post is Night 0 (or not actually a phase seeing as it's not playable).