Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 years in the future....

MewtwoCyberpngy.png

"So you helped them win?" the evil leader enquired. "Yes. It would appear I revealed the weak spots of your Dragon pawns." replied the jelly-like ambitious Pokemon. Cybernetic Mewtwo paused. The blizzard became too intense for them to continue their conversation. Instead, Cybernetic Mewtwo charged his arm-guns...they glew bright and burning blue and shot Tentacool.

Cybernetic Mewtwo was impressed with Tentacool's power. Setting his arm cannons to "evolution beam" setting, he blasted Tentacool with pure evolution energy, forcing him to evolve.

And the Pokemon travelled into the past.

Rising out of the water....Cybernetic Mewtwo spoke to the others. "First we infiltrate, then we destroy, then we initiate Mission A.K."

11 days later.

Bzzzt. Bzzzzt. Tentacruel tuned in his communications device. The touch screen lit up, and Tentacruel tapped in a code. Bleep. Bleep. After a few seconds, the screen changed. "Secure Bunker"...."password required". Tentacruel tapped in more numbers. A video appeared on screen. Cybernetic Mewtwo appeared. "My repairs are coming along nicely." he said. "Unfortunately I am too badly damaged to return to the mission. I also do not believe I will be able to accompany you on the next mission, but I trust you will be able to complete it without me on this occasion. I have created a tachynon neutraliser, it will enable us to talk through the time stream. I also have confirmation on my systems that the nano disruptor has been working succesfully, so once you arrive in Johto the team will be complete." Tentacruel nodded. "Our new ally has proven most useful also. I wish for you to train him, and together you watch the new team." Tentacruel turned around and its ally nodded.

"Ash Ketchum will be arriving in under two hours. I will let you prepare."

The transmission ended.

Tentacruel turned around and looked at its ally. They both had evil in their eyes, and walked out of the secret lair and strolled towards the town, where two other Pokemon remained.

Tentacruel used Ice Beam. Blastoise was struck down. It sprayed itself, increasing its power. Tentacruel was already moving in however. It wrapped its tentacles around Blastoise, paralyzing him.

Venusaur witnessed the attack, and launched a powerful Solar Beam attack, but it did nothing. Tentacruel was too powerful and shook off the attack....extending its tentacles to Venusaur. The two Kanto Starter Evolutions wriggled in agony as Tentacruel's grip grew tighter.

Jynx approached. It raised its hands, and a torrent of ice boulders appeared from a pink portal above. Tentacruel finally let go and evaded the falling debris.

3.png

The Peeps was crushed. He was Venusaur. With his keen sense of smell he could sniff out alignments, and had a powerful defense to roleblockers. He was a member of the town.

9.png

mr-paul was crushed. He was Blastoise. With his speed and intelligence he could discover players powers. He had a surprising perk to being targeted by negative attacks. He was a member of the town.

Tentacruel turned to Jynx. "It looks like we recruited you in the knick of time." Jynx nodded and replied - "Indeed. It was luck that the investigation took place mere moments before the darkness in my heart consumed me." it smirked, evily.

Two hours later.

Ash Ketchum walked into Pallet Town, a Pikachu stood upon his shoulder. Tentacruel and Jynx were watching from behind a bush. Ash Ketchum wandered into a large hut, with windows. Nearby, close to the forest some Machamps had started laying foundations, and a Machop with a hard hat on was directing some more Machamps to put up a banner. "Pokemon Centre coming soon" it read.

Ash was unpacking in the large hut. A knock at the door distracted him. "Oh boy!" he excitedly squeeled, in his bitch-ass voice. "Visitors already, and I've barely been here for five minutes" he skipped to the door, Pikachu hopped onto his shoulder. Opening the door, the infuriatingly happy grin on his face turned into a look of confusion, as two intimidating Pokemon stood in the door. "Mind if we come in?" said Jynx. As he said this, Tentacruel hurled his sharp beak at Ash's head. It split his entire face in two, blood gushed out of his torn neck like a fountain. Pikachu blacked out from shock. Jynx put the Pikachu in a containment cage.

"We have the power source." Tentacruel proclaimed into his device. The two Pokemon then left the house, door open, a pool of blood getting larger.

73.png

Nintendohnut was Tentacruel. With his potent pheromones he could trick investigators into thinking he was good, with his clear body he could avoid detection and with his ice beam he could disable players' voting. He was a member of the mafia.

124.png

Dannyboy-the-Dane was Jynx. Starting with the town, he had no idea of the evil in his heart. He could scan posts for accuracy, and if he gained three quarters majority, his alignment would be revealed for all to see by the GM. He joined the mafia and has clenched victory.

THE MAFIA WON

EPILOGUE.

Several days passed again. The mafia had hidden the doomsday device, to return to it in the future. Attaching Ash's Pikachu to a device in an underground bunker adjacent to the doomsday device, they had completed ll that needed to be done in Pallet Town. Tentacruel readied the time travelling device, and after three distinct flashes of green light, the Pokemon were gone.

The continuing story of the Pokémafia will continue in....

Pokémafia 11 - Gold and Silver

But a special interlude, tenth anniversary game will follow. Prepare for;

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

Thanks for playing. :)

Edited by ReZourceman

Cybernetic Mewtwo - Jonnas

Tentacruel - Nintendohnut

Shiney Lapras - Eddie Coleslaw

Dewgong - Ellmeister

Cloyster - Brian Mcoy

Bulbasaur - The Peeps

Charmander - Cube

Squirtle - mr-paul

Pikachu - Dyson

Jynx - Dannyboy-the-Dane

Moltres - Tales

Chansey - Diaego

Electrode - Rummy

Porygon - Eenuh

Ponyta - Marcamillian

Ho-oh - Zell

Lugia - MadDog

Shiney Magikarp - Chairdriver

Gastly - Jayseven

Machop - heroicjanitor

Eevee - Sméagol

Mafia

Mafia Rules

- The mafia can target a player to be killed in the night phase. Whichever mafia member makes the kill, sacrifices their night power to do so.

- Cybernetic Mewtwo's Doomsday Device - On every tenth night you can kill an extra player.

MewtwoCyberpngy.png

Cybernetic Mewtwo - (Mafia Don) (Double Gun, Invisible Influential, Mine Layer Lynchbomb) Cybernetic Mewtwo cannot be killed at night. Cybernetic Mewtwo can choose to charge his Double Gun. If he chooses to charge, then this will replace the kill action for that night. The following night phase he can target two players to be killed. On nights when Double Gun is used, Cybernetic Mewtwo cannot be roleblocked. Cybernetic Mewtwo has a double vote that only becomes visible when the target reaches majority. If Cybernetic Mewtwo is lynched, the penultimate player to vote for him will be killed.

73.png

Tentacruel (Ice Beam, Phermones, Clear Body Camoflauge) Target a player in the night phase to be blasted by an Ice Beam, the following day their vote will count for zero. When Tentacruel is investigated he will produce phermones and trick the investigator into thinking that he is good. Tentacruel does not appear in the write up. (Water Stone Trigger - Tentacruel holds great water power inside its body. If Tentacruel targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

131.png

Shiney Lapras (Rain Storm, Lake Dweller) Shiney Lapras can target a player in the night phase. That player and any associating action will be obscured in the write up. If Shiney Lapras does not use Rain Storm then it will not be a valid target for anyone that night.

87.png

Dewgong (Refreshing Spray, Roleblock and Stalker) Choose a target at night. The following night their power will be supercharged. Alternatively you can target a player to be frozen solid and roleblocked, you will watch the block of ice and be informed of any players targeting that player.

91.png

Cloyster (Slippery Slope, Spike Armor, Poison Spikes) Choose two targets at night. The first target will be forced to target the second target. They will not be aware or informed that they were redirected. If anyone targets Cloyster at night, they will be roleblocked. The first person to target you in the game will be poisoned by your poison spikes. That player will die at the end of the next day phase.

Amazing game ReZ. Really enjoyed it.

Cheers man. :)

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Really enjoyed it too, just gutted we didn't win!

If you'd said that Cloyster could re-direct when he died it'd have been so much easier for us!

I find it funny that the last two townies were the two investigators. Thought we'd be killed off earlier (especially seeing how I exposed myself on the first day) but I guess the mafia went for people who they didn't think would be protected.

When did Dannyboy join the mafia?

Can't wait for the next game. Gonna buy Black/White now to keep up the pokémon fever.

Neutral/Eevee's

92.png

Ghastly (Liar, Fake Out) Ghastly must lie at least once each day phase. If Ghastly does not lie, it will be killed. Ghastly must target a player each night. Nothing will happen to the targeted player. Ghastly wins the game if it is alive when town or mafia win the game.

66.png

Machop (Blood Capsule, Inactivity Killer) If Machop is killed, he will come back to the game after two phases have passed. After Night 1 Machop can target the player with the least number of posts to be killed (in the day or night). If it kills players with a combined total of 30 posts, Machop will win the game, and lose the "Inactivity Killer" power.

67.png

Machoke (Amnesia) Machoke has returned to the game, but having been buried and suffocated of oxygen he has lost all his memories. Other's actions will decide his fate, however Machoke must target a player this night phase to aid in his search for answers.

heroicjanitor was targeted by Eenuh and targeted mr-paul/Wartortle, so he got two abilities akin to both.

67.png

Machoke (Amateur Programming, Roundhouse Kick) Machoke has learnt basic programming. He can target a player at night to download a programme onto. Anyone else targeting that player will have their power enhanced on that night. Machoke has a powerful spinning roundhouse technique, he spins too fast to appear in the write up. Machoke's dreams and desires have started to burn brightly. He wants to go to university to study programming, he must survive to the end of the game and with his ruthless nature, yet ultimately good heart he can win with either side.

133.png

Eevee (Multiple Evolver, Messenger) Eevee has multiple evolution paths. Depending on how Eevee evolves it will become a Townie, Neutral or Mafia member. Choose a target in the night phase and a message. I will pass the message onto them. You are not permited to say who you are in the PM however all the messages will end "From Eevee"

Flareon - Neutral

Jolteon - Town

Vaporeon - Mafia

Vaporeon - Town

136.png

Flareon (Flare Messenger) Flareon can target a player in the night phase and send them a message. In doing so any other PM they may receive will be slightly burnt and may become illegible. Flareon is troublesome and mischeavous, and can only win if the mafia gains majority.

135.png

Jolteon (Agility, Messenger) Choose a target in the night phase and a message. I will pass the message onto them. You are not permited to say who you are in the PM however all the messages will end "From Jolteon". Jolteon is too fast to be roleblocked.

134.png

Vaporeon (Wet Skin, Messenger) Choose a target in the night phase and a message. I will pass the message onto them. You are not permited to say who you are in the PM however all the messages will end "From Vaporeon". If Vaporeon's power is super charged, it can target an extra player.

134.png

Vaporeon (Freeze Messenger) Vaporeon can target a player in the night phase and send them a message. In doing so any other PM they may receive will be frozen solid and shatter.

Edited by ReZourceman

Indeed, we kept putting off your deaths due to possible protection. Also because you trusted Ellmeister.

Our biggest mistake regarding this was not killing The Peeps the night he found out Ellmeister. We considered it for the longest time, but then Sméagol suggested we didn't kill that night, so that Ellmeister could say "I roleblocked chair! He must've been the killer!". It backfired on us, because Ell was somehow redirected to Herojan, and he died without us knowing who did it.

ReZ, I'm still awaiting an explanation as to what happened that day.

Anyway, you townies really annoyed us. You kept accusing us for all the wrong reasons! :heh:

Our biggest mistake regarding this was not killing The Peeps the night he found out Ellmeister. We considered it for the longest time, but then Sméagol suggested we didn't kill that night, so that Ellmeister could say "I roleblocked chair! He must've been the killer!". It backfired on us, because Ell was somehow redirected to Herojan, and he died without us knowing who did it.

ReZ, I'm still awaiting an explanation as to what happened that day.

Night7RB.jpg?t=1301652852

Enhanced mafia roleblock = kill. :p

What happened with Dannys lie detector? Why did he keep getting wrong results?

The first one was about 70% truths, or whatever it was (due to speculation, or un-scannable type statements) . The other one of you, he lied about.

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Night7RB.jpg?t=1301652852

Enhanced mafia roleblock = kill. :p

The first one was about 70% truths, or whatever it was (due to speculation, or un-scannable type statements) . All the rest he lied about.

Leaf stone? I always wonder why Charmander didn't evolve before he died. Weird power to have though.

I'm not sure I would have went after Danny... Hey when Eddie was still alive and you were trying to get Eenuh lynched, Nintendohnut's ice beam would have won it for you wouldn't it? I kept that in my head all the time. Danny... I feel like a punk now for supporting the town :p

Also what is this? I shouldn't have died? :(

I'm not sure I would have went after Danny... Hey when Eddie was still alive and you were trying to get Eenuh lynched, Nintendohnut's ice beam would have won it for you wouldn't it? I kept that in my head all the time. Danny... I feel like a punk now for supporting the town :p

Dannyboy wasn't with us yet. And if Dohnut had used the Ice Beam, we would still need one vote (If I remember correctly)

Town

1.png

Bulbasaur (Investigator) Bulbasaur can investigate a target at night. You will receive a PM back stating which Pokemon the target is. (Leaf Stone Trigger - Bulbasaur holds great grass power inside its body. If Bulbasaur targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

2.png

Ivysaur (Vine Whip Defence, Investigator) Ivysaur can investigate a target at night. You will receive a PM back stating what alignment the target is. Ivysaur cannot be roleblocked. (Leaf Stone Trigger - Ivysaur holds great grass power inside its body. If Ivysaur targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

3.png

Venusaur (Solar Beam Defence, Investigator) If Venusaur is targeted to be roleblocked, the attacker will be blinded by Solar Beam and will be roleblocked themselves the following night. Venusaur can investigate a target at night. You will receive a PM back stating what alignment the target is. (Leaf Stone Trigger - Venusaur holds great grass power inside its body. If Venusaur targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

4.png

Charmander (Outcome Investigator) Charmander can investigate a target at night. You will receive a PM back stating exactly what happened to that player. (Fire Stone Trigger - Charmander holds great fire power inside its body. If Charmander targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

5.png

Charmeleon (Outcome Investigator, Tail Whip) Charmander can investigate a target at night. You will receive a PM back stating exactly what happened to that player. The player will also lose any defence/reactive power they have for this night. (Fire Stone Trigger - Charmander holds great fire power inside its body. If Charmander targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

6.png

Charizard (Outcome Investigator, Fire Whip) Charmander can investigate a target at night. You will receive a PM back stating exactly what happened to that player. If the target is a mafia or neutral they will also lose any defence/reactive power they have for this night. (Fire Stone Trigger - Charmander holds great fire power inside its body. If Charmander targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

7.png

Squirtle (Ability Name Investigator) You can target a player in the night phase. You will receive a PM back stating the name of that players power. If they have multiple powers you will only find out the name of one power. (Water Stone Trigger - Squirtle holds great water power inside its body. If Squirtle targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

8.png

Wartortle (Ability Name Investigator, Rapid Spin) You can target a player in the night phase. You will receive a PM back stating the name of that players power. If they have multiple powers you will only find out the name of one power. In addition to this, you can also choose to use Rapid Spin. If you do then you will be spinning too quickly to appear in the write up. (Water Stone Trigger - Wartortle holds great water power inside its body. If Wartortle targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

9.png

Blastoise (Ability Name Investigator, Cannon Douse Pick-Me-Up) You can target a player in the night phase. You will receive a PM back stating the name of that players power. If they have multiple powers you will only find out the name of one power. If you are targeted by a negative abilitiy you will have a refreshing wash using your shoulder cannons, and the following night your power will be supercharged. (Water Stone Trigger - Blastoise holds great water power inside its body. If Blastoise targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

25.png

Pikachu (Agility Thief) Pikachu is too fast to be roleblocked. Target a player at night. Any PMs that they receive, you will also receive. (Thunderstone Trigger - Pikachu holds great electric power inside its body. If Pikachu targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

I fucked up Dannyboy's colours. Looked at an image instead of sprite. :(

124.png

Jynx (Psychic Scan, Reveal) Choose a target and page number at night. Their posts on that page will be psychically scanned for accuracy and you will discover the results. If Jynx is the target of three quarters majority votes then its Alleigance and Pokedex information will be revealed.(Unbeknownst Role Information ; If Jynx is targeted to be killed, it will join the mafia)

146.png

Moltres (Stalker, Influential, Brute) Moltres can target a player in the night phase. You will be sent a PM back stating who targeted that player. Moltres' votes count for double. If Moltres is targeted in the night phase to be killed, it will simply diminish its huge flame body. It will take another kill attempt to finish it off. (Power of the Sun - Moltres holds great sunshine power inside its body. If Moltres targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

113.png

Chansey (Protector, Inheritance Revival Egg) You can target a player in the night phase. That player will be protected from being killed. Once in the game you can choose to revive a player. If you are killed your egg will pass on to your last living target.

Revived

113.png

Chansey (Protector) You can target a player in the night phase. That player will be protected from being killed.

101.png

Electrode (Rolling Tracker, Explosion Lynchbomb) Electrode can target a player in the night phase. You will find out who that player targeted. Once Electrode has started rolling towards its target, it cannot be stopped, thus is immune to any attacks that may prevent it from reaching its target. If Electrode is lynched, the player that had the deciding vote will be roleblocked that night phase.

137.png

Porygon (Advanced Protection Protocol) You can select a target at night. That player will be protected from roleblocks, redirections and other negative powers (apart from kills) and if someone targets them with a power that may have a positive effect, the positive effect will be enhanced somehow.

77.png

Ponyta (Roleblocker, Earthquake Lynchbomb) You can target a player in the night phase. That player will be roleblocked. If you are lynched the following night phase all players will be roleblocked, this power ignores every other power in the game. (Fire Stone Trigger - Ponyta holds great fire power inside its body. If Ponyta targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

250.png

Ho-oh (Roleblocker, Rising Phoenix) Choose a target at night, that player will be roleblocked. When you die, target a dead player. That player will be revived. (Legendary Evolutional Trigger - Ho-oh stores hugely powerful energy in its body. If it targets specific Pokemon, that Pokemon will evolve.)

249.png

Lugia (Mirror Tracker, Heart of Darkness) You will be told who targets you in the night phase. On Day 4 you have the choice to have your heart consumed by darkness. . . (Legendary Evolutional Trigger - Ho-oh stores hugely powerful energy in its body. If it targets specific Pokemon, that Pokemon will evolve.)

249.png

Lugia (Mirror Tracker, Beacon of Light) You will be told who targets you in the night phase. On Day 4 you overcame great darkness, and you can now target a player in the night phase to be illuminated in the write up. (Legendary Evolutional Trigger - Ho-oh stores hugely powerful energy in its body. If it targets specific Pokemon, that Pokemon will evolve.)

249.png

Lugia (Mirror Tracker, Void of Darkness) You will be told who targets you in the night phase. On Day 4 you were consumed by great darkness, and you can now target a player in the night phase to be removed from the write up. You win if the mafia gains majority. (Legendary Evolutional Trigger - Ho-oh stores hugely powerful energy in its body. If it targets specific Pokemon, that Pokemon will evolve.)

129.png

Shiny Magikarp - (Uber) (Refreshing Spray) (Shiney Rules : Shiney Pokemon are immune to Post Restriction Type Attacks) Shiney Magikarp must target a player in the night phase. That player will have their power enhanced the following night.

130.png

Shiny Gyrados - (Uber) (Dragon Rage, Strike Fear) (Shiny Rules : Shiny Pokemon are immune to Post Restriction Type Attacks) Shiny Gyrados must target a player in the night phase. If that player is a townie they will have their power enhanced. If that player is a mafia member they will be roleblocked. If that player is a Neutral then the attack will have no effect. Shiny Gyrados is intimidating and cannot be investigated.

Edited by ReZourceman

Was there any way I could become machamp? Really wanted to.

"One arm alone can move mountains. Using all four arms, this Pokémon fires off awesome punches."

"Using its heavy muscles, it throws powerful punches that can send the victim clear over the horizon."

"Its four ruggedly developed arms can launch a flurry of 1,000 punches in just two seconds."

Digs! I would have been unstoppable.

Any chance we can have a log in to the mafia forum to see all their thinkings?

I have disabled, "Guests must login"

http://pokemafiaredbluescum.proboards.com/index.cgi

Was there any way I could become machamp? Really wanted to.

"One arm alone can move mountains. Using all four arms, this Pokémon fires off awesome punches."

"Using its heavy muscles, it throws powerful punches that can send the victim clear over the horizon."

"Its four ruggedly developed arms can launch a flurry of 1,000 punches in just two seconds."

Digs! I would have been unstoppable.

Unfortunately not. :(

Oh. I am a genius with writing skillz, by the way.

Pikachu targets Cloyster.....Pikachu immune to roleblocks, Cloyster dishes roleblocks to all who target it...and poisons the first person to target him. So I had to somehow make Pikachu avoid the poison spike roleblock, but touch it so that it is poisoned. Amazing.

It finally reached its destination and nearly ran flat out into the indigo, grey and lilac Pokemon, but it halted its tiny feet and skid into the Pokemon, slowing down just enough to lightly tap the Pokemon. It opened its eyes from a slumber and glanced down. It raised one eyebrow....the small yellow Pokemon then paced back from where it had just came, the mission had been fruitless.
Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Also I knew it was retarded to use my power on myself, but I thought I would gain infinite power by doing so. I target myself, so anyone targeting me gets a power increase. This gives my power a power increase, which gives me a higher boost, which increases my power again until I just became too powerful and killed everyone. Lucky Ellmeister stopped me.