N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

Ah right, I remember all that. Any other roles I missed? =P

*no clue about Dannyboy, Nintendohnut, Eddie, MadDog and Smeagol*

As for me, the bleeps are mine. I'm Porygon. It's why I think heroicjanitor's new description is right, as I targeted him last night. I was thinking if someone targeted him, he'd gain a new role (due to his amnesia). Seems I was right?

Also Remove vote.

Or you mafia trying to enhance and already powerful killer. Just saying.

Do anyone have anything else to say? Just to remind everyone about two strange happenings tonight. 1: Cube claims no one targeted me last night while mr-paul claims he targeted me. 2: The Peeps claimes to have been attacked last night, but according to my info Diageo the protector was the only one to target me.

Diageo target The Peeps I mean.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you mafia trying to enhance and already powerful killer. Just saying.

Do anyone have anything else to say? Just to remind everyone about two strange happenings tonight. 1: Cube claims no one targeted me last night while mr-paul claims he targeted me. 2: The Peeps claimes to have been attacked last night, but according to my info Diageo the protector was the only one to target me.

Diageo target The Peeps I mean.

That about heroicjanitor? We don't know if he's still a killer?

Anyway I don't "enhance" anyone or whatever you're trying to say.

I'm reluctant to vote for chair right now because he was town before he died and came back. This to me looks like mafia maybe jumping onto him. Voting off inactive people at this stage I feel will only help mafia. If ReZ is thinking he is too inactive he'll replace him. I also am reluctant as he splashed me the other night which was beneficial. If he were mafia he wouldn't do that, he'd go for one of his own.

I'm more tempted to test this "digital is mafia" theory.

I'm reluctant to vote for chair right now because he was town before he died and came back. This to me looks like mafia maybe jumping onto him. Voting off inactive people at this stage I feel will only help mafia. If ReZ is thinking he is too inactive he'll replace him. I also am reluctant as he splashed me the other night which was beneficial. If he were mafia he wouldn't do that, he'd go for one of his own.

I'm more tempted to test this "digital is mafia" theory.

I too think chairdriver isn't mafia (seems weird if he were to change alignment after being revived).

Also, digital being mafia seems wrong to me, as I'm digital and I know I'm not mafia. Unless the mafia is digital and ReZ just decided to put one digital townie in for confusion, which I hope not...

Hmm, it's too bad I got killed off pretty early on, I didn't have any idea who was town or who was mafia, and I still don't. I'm always hesitant to vote off inactives though. Although? Hmm. But like has been said, Chair was town. Anyway, Diageo was the one who revived him, was he not? Surely he can shed some light on this.

Hmm, it's too bad I got killed off pretty early on, I didn't have any idea who was town or who was mafia, and I still don't. I'm always hesitant to vote off inactives though. Although? Hmm. But like has been said, Chair was town. Anyway, Diageo was the one who revived him, was he not? Surely he can shed some light on this.

I think it was Ho-Oh's feather which revived chairdriver?

As for the digital mafia theory, I actually only know of me and Rummy being digital. Apart from us I don't think there's been any mention of digital/electric activity? If there was a mafia surely they'd have more members or something.

Who was in the mafia in the last game? What Pokémon? I didn't play the game so I don't know heh.

But he isn't just inactive, he isn't even participating. He has 5 posts. Two saying "oh hai", two arguing about the meaning of the word "assiduous" and one saying he evolved.

That said, if he's likely to be townie, than lynching him will only reduce our majority.

I was just thinking technological (Mewtwo had guns)/digital... may be a link.

The people I know who I believe to good almost 100% are myself, Diageo, Peeps, Ellmeister, MadDog.

Pretty sure chairdriver is good, unsure about the rest of you.

I think it was Ho-Oh's feather which revived chairdriver?

Ah, I remember (I think).

Who was in the mafia in the last game? What Pokémon? I didn't play the game so I don't know heh.

It had a dragon theme. But ReZ had done away with a "mafia theme", dragons were all over the place with all alignments. To be honest, I'd assume there won't be a theme now.

Chairdriver was town but evolved into Gyarados and can be seen blasting people in the write-up. Unless his helpful splash has turned into a helpful hydro pump, I'm not sure why he'd be firing powerful attacks at people.

Also, he was revived by Zell and not Diageo.

digital/robotic themed mafia is a really good theory and I don't trust Eenuh or Rummy at the moment anyway. Obviously Mewtwo was cybernetic...

Have we got a list of people & pokémon? I seem to be missing MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, eddiecoleslaw and Dannyboy but I know everyone else's claims.

Dannyboy has been suspiciously quiet, I'd forgotten he was playing!

Chairdriver was town but evolved into Gyarados and can be seen blasting people in the write-up. Unless his helpful splash has turned into a helpful hydro pump, I'm not sure why he'd be firing powerful attacks at people.

Also, he was revived by Zell and not Diageo.

digital/robotic themed mafia is a really good theory and I don't trust Eenuh or Rummy at the moment anyway. Obviously Mewtwo was cybernetic...

Have we got a list of people & pokémon? I seem to be missing MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, eddiecoleslaw and Dannyboy but I know everyone else's claims.

Dannyboy has been suspiciously quiet, I'd forgotten he was playing!

Surely if Rummy and I were in the mafia together he wouldn't come after me like he did, asking me about all my information? Seems a bit weird. Any investigator is free to target me tonight, I have nothing to hide.

I don't trust the people whose pokémon we don't know yet. Being quiet like that seems like a mafia tactic.

Seeing as everyone basically knows me now, I'm Blastoise now. Was Squirtle but have evolved the last two nights. I trust Peeps to be good as he is Venusaur, Cube was good and Charmander so I believe all the starters to be good.

Ellmeister/Dewgong had splashed me night 2 I think? Meant on night 3 I could target two people, someone and myself.

Night 3 I was roleblocked (by Marcamillian I think), but was splashed by Chairdriver, meaning I could target 2 people night 4.

Night 4 I targeted myself and Tales, evolved to Wartortle.

Night 5 I targeted myself, evolved to Blastoise.

Actually at least we know who chairdriver is. His inactivity annoys me a lot but we have bigger fish to fry. lol

changeVote: Nintendohnut Since we don't know his pokemon, his power, he doesn't appear in the write-up, and either he is the clawed pokemon who killed Diageo or EddieColeslaw is.

I want to vote Chair more. He's obviously a pro at these and has been posting so it must be some sort of tactic/ reason to not be saying anything.

Just to make him post more:

Vote: Chair, also you did target/block me and didn't explain your reasoning even though I had shown myself to be good!

I'm not digital Eenuh, as you well know. You've made some very interesting posts, and finally started claiming imo because you realise I have something on you. I've known you were the beeps since the very first night, and yet EVERY time I asked you something, you always seemed to dodge it. This is going to be a lonoooong(I mean it!) post, I ask that everyone bears with. My roleclaim is at the end, but I urge you read the post first.

Don't think you read my later post, no? I'm never mentioned by colours. Which is why I had so much trouble locating myself in the write-up. I kept looking at all the colours and none matched.

Apart from that, I don't feel I have anything to share. It doesn't seem like my power has really had any effect so far in this game. *shrugs*

I'm not ignoring you, I simply have nothing worth sharing.

Have you shared anything about your role/power by the way? I'd like to know more about you. Have you evolved during the game? And what is the silver hatch?

I had seen that, but I saw it at work and then then saw it was night, when I looked through again I thought this was the post I wanted to focus on, as it caught me due to me knowing you to be the beeps. What IS most interesting about this, is that YOU ask ME about the silver hatch, addressed towards the end of this post. I will also address the information I have revealed about myself, albeit previously subtle. I assume that silver hatch to be something to do with YOU, and some sort of hideout YOU are in. A mafia one, maybe?

Why the hilarious write-ups regarding your character?

Wut.

Nothing to do with me, I targeted myself night 4 so I could evolve.

I was attacked last night and didn't reach my target. I didn't think this could happen but apparently the pokémon that attacked me was of equal power. I shot off a solarbeam so hopefully this Pokémon will be roleblocked for the next night.

Chairdriver, what did you do last night?

Go back to my question, and make sure you answered it, accurately.

*finally figured out who she is in the write-ups*

Seems I appear in all of them. Took me a while to figure out. =P

Anyway Jonnas, I'm not sure what to think of your power. The Peeps information makes it sound like you're a roleblocker, which could be an evil role.

I think it's taken you too long to notice, or give...ANYTHING about yourself, you're finally giving in to pressure because you know I have info on you, blip blip.

I'm not sure I should share who they are as it might make them even more suspicious of me. Without any reason really. Ah what the heck, voltorb/electrode is Rummy, if I'm not mistaken. =P

I know of about half the people what pokémon they are now (most of those have been shared though). That still leaves half of which I have no clue, unless I missed something somewhere.

Oh no, I better not reveal who in case of-wait yeah it's rummy. So convinced in that right? Oh not so casual reveal there to put suspicion on me and take it off of you?

Eenuh also has something do with the symbols, I originally wondered if she was unown, I know little about them but wonder if they're computer/mechanical? I assumed early on she was not unown due to original gen pokemons, but after the ho-oh fiasco maybe I'm not sure.

Would processing and beeping not be more of a Porygon kind of thing?

Anyway, I'm keeping my vote on Zell. I think he is spouting bull like there's no tomorrow.

Either ridiculously spot on, had some info, or this is inspiration for Eenuh's current claim.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My own defenses? Here goes.

Ninetails? I thought of ninetails. What about a mew or a mewtwo? I'd call them white. I'm sure there's some more too.

Is Persian white? I'd say the red and white pokemon is Electrode. The small yell...?

Notice I name Electrode here, and not Voltorb/Electrode.

I'm off out, looks like we'll be waiting for night to roll round anyway, I guarantee to tell you guys something tomorrow, though what it will be worth, probably not much lol.

This is something I was contemplating putting out early in the game, because it's a very controversial and common tactic to come out with. It'll be addressed shortly,

Maybe it meant whatever your dodging ability is would not work twice in one night? You wouldn't avoid the killer? Assuming you could, that is.

Where's Jonnas, I'd like to hear from him to see what Zell's effect on him was.

Quite, hence I want to hear from Jonnas!

There was no doubt from me here. There's a reason for this, later Jonnas claimed Zell had no effect and I believe Jonnas, lynching Zell. I later thought maybe Zell lied about his ability and then claimed ho-oh(which i genuinely believed not in), and wanted not to give him an excuse of truth to justify him. I did not even contemplate that Jonnas may have been the one lying about a lack of effect. I'd also like to reiterate the day Jonnas got lynched, I expressed suspicion of both him and Eenuh, this was given Zell's innocence.

Looks like we'll need something from McCoy to try and verify this? I trust Zell for now.

Because I knew he did not lie about his target.

...I believe he's gone for half truths, and genuinely did target Jonnas, but not as a roleblocker...*text*

*text*...I do have something I want to provide, it's just about myself but I'm worried because it's typically a controversial thing to throw out there, but I'd rather it came out at a more suitable rather than typical time....

Re-iteration of my ability. However, the latter addressed the earlier promise of a reveal;

I had a feeling about the beeping thing, but I don't know who/what it could be. It was a strange suspicion, originally of unown, but then I suddenly realised it's original pokemanz, so I don't really know.

My unown suspicion, and that of Eenuh. I DID know who I thought it could be, but didn't want to make myself too much a target. I wondered if maybe it was another electric type, but could only think of magenton/magnemite, what else would beep?

No, I doubt that very much. Notice that there was blipped, then the red and white pokemon looked up confused. I got a feeling something else was doing something to it, but I could really be very much wrong and you could be right. The second night though, there was blipping, and then there was apparently no time for curious happenings. The strange symbols around it made me think of unkown(are they machines that blip, also?) but then I remembered it's original 150/151. Also I'm not sure Electrode/Voltorb counts as beady eyes?

Again trying to subtley point out that it was not me.

Also I want to know who Eenuh is.

Also, I can honestly 100% definitely no word of a lie confirm that zell DID target Jonnas yesterday, with 0% doubt whatsoever despite whatever anyone might think, and so I am inclined to vote Jonnas. Or I'd vote Eenuh.

Thought nobody seems to have noticed/cared that jayseven had a double vote and somone implicated herojan, who is definitely not innocent, and so I Vote:Herojanitor.

Also just so you guys know I have a lynchbomb lols.

My mafia suspects:

Eenuh

Cube

Herojanitor

Jonnas

Myself.

Ok, this was Paddy's day, and I was drunk. I was terribly outraged at the ho-oh incident and planned to do a full roleclaim and act like a total bastard, also ensuring with a full roleclaim anyone who replaced me would be fucked(i considered stopping playing). I thought Jonnas lied about Zell's roleblock, and I said here that I could 100% confirm Zell targetted him, because I could. I also finally revealed the controversial information I did not want to, I genuinely do have a lynchbomb, I'm not saying which vote it is though.

Roleclaim

So that's MY defense. Look back through all my posts, you'll see I REPEATEDLY ask Eenuh for something, anything, and she gives nothing. I've known her as the beeper since night one pretty much. I AM Electrode, and I am merely a tracker. I've been using my power to try and garner info from write-ups(a reference I also made earlier, when arguing about powers usefulness). I say merely a tracker, but I am a Rolling Tracker, which means that once I've started rolling towards my target, I cannot be stopped, I am immune from any attacks that prevent me reaching it. However something strange happened on night 4, not just the ho-oh picture. I'll elaborate afterwards.

My offense, is as follows;

Eenuh, I have been persecuting since the beginning of the game. Go back and look, she gives nothing, only just recently, probably realising I have something on her.

I'm a tracker, my targets, nights and results, were as follows; (I mean it when I say I was persecuting Eenuh :p)

Night 1 track Eenuh : She targets Rummy (which is what made me want suspicious of her)

Night 2 track Zell : He targets Jonnas

Night 3 track Eenuh: She targets Chairdriver

Night 4 track Eenuh: She targets The Peeps. The strange thing about this night, my PM was largely starred(*s) out. Luckily there were spaces and at least 1 letter in each word, which meant I knew who it was.

Night 5 track Eenuh: She targets heroicjanitor.

With this info we can gather;

Night 1

Beep. Beep beep. Beep beep beep. *processing* Blip. Blip beep. Blip beep blip. Ping. The red and white Pokemon glanced up. Confused, it travelled towards a silver hatch, the door was already open despite what appeared to be a security key pad on the side.

This made me think she was a roleblocker, with some security, obviously I overcame it due to my ability. Now I think it could have been the mafia hideout. The silver hatch first appears.

Night 2

Beep. Beep beep. Beep beep beep. *processing* Blip. BLOP beep. Blip BLIP blip. Ping. Some beady eyes opened. Noticing strange symbols around it, it shook its head. There was no time for curious happenings when there is pranks to be played! It whisped in search of a lightning fast Pokemon.

Symbols come in here. I know it's her due to the beeps. I can't actually quite tell where Zell or Jonnas is in this writeup.

Night 3

A white and red Pokemon rolled around, returning once again to a familiar hut. It peeked in the window and waited for some activity.

A small cyan and cream Pokemon was prancing off towards its first target. Out of nowhere a charging Pokemon launched at it. It hit the floor with some force. Covered in burns it looked up but its attacker was already way in the distance. Soon after a gold Pokemon saw the Pokemon on the floor and squirted it with a splash of water. As the gold Pokemon meandered away some bleeps and blips were heard. Several glowing numbers and symbols littered the floor.

Familiar because I have targetted her before. The gold pokemon splashing is Chair, the symbols and blipping surely must again be Eenuh.

Night 4

A large red and white Pokemon rolled towards the silver hatch.

A pale green, green and pink Pokemon started concentrating internally. It noticed some symbols appear around its body. Blip...bleep...BLEEEEEP.

This is her targetting The Peeps.

Night 5 features some beeps after Mewtwo's death. It's a generic noise, but it's also Eenuh's noise.

So yeah, fucking long post. Now, this IS an extremely long post, but there's no way all these things are coincidence unless I'm some sort of super genius, and so I urge people to vote Eenuh, and trust myself. If any of the targets mentioned might come forward, or anyone with information to corroborate what I've provided can, then they should or at least use it themselves to conduct further investigation.

I also really really pleasey ask someone protects me tonight, preferable Ell due to being a jailkeeper.

EDIT: Also BAM, Eenuh. BAM!

Woops, I forgot the;

Night 5

Bleep. Blip. Blip Blip Blip. A Pokemon returned back to its hatch, its head twitching from side to side, pondering its target. It had unknowingly influenced a fellow Pokemon. A red and white Pokemon rolled on home.

Now I'm not sure what's going on here, but I was meant to quote her blipping here just as part of course for my post, and again as evidence me targetting her.

Go back to my question, and make sure you answered it, accurately.

Peeps, what did you do the night before last? Night 4? Someone sent me a picture of a Ho-Oh, and I've no idea why. I want to know why!!

Nothing to do with me, I targeted myself night 4 so I could evolve.

Not read your epicly long post yet but I saw you quoted me. Why don't you say exactly what you want instead of telling me to go back and read your post. Your question is what did I do night 4 and I answered that.

Long post there. =P

Just to say, from the start I had no clue I was the beeping Pokémon. I haven't played Pokémon since it originally came out, and I didn't realise Porygon bleeped or whatever.

The silver hatch I have no clue about what it is. I assume every Pokémon has their own hut (as described in the write-ups) and mine is simply a hatch. *shrug*

As for my power, I protect against roleblocks and redirections or other negative powers, just not kills. If my target is targeted by someone else with a positive power, that effect will be enhanced (no idea how).

My targets have been: Rummy, Jayseven, chairdriver, The Peeps and heroicjanitor, in that order.

And that's all I have and all I ever had. No special ability, no roleblocking or whatever. The bleeping and symbols appearing are just there to point out it's me, rather than giving me a colour or calling me "a majestic Pokémon" or whatever descriptions are being used.

I don't really see what you have on me Rummy. Nothing bad ever happened to the people I targeted. Chairdriver evolved, The Peeps evolved, nothing happened to you or Jayseven and heroicjanitor simply got his new role description.

So make of that what you will.

Not read your epicly long post yet but I saw you quoted me. Why don't you say exactly what you want instead of telling me to go back and read your post. Your question is what did I do night 4 and I answered that.

Yeah you know what I'm an idiot, I mixed up the evos and thought it was Bulba, Vena, Ivy. I saw you said you were Ivysaur on night 3, and wondered how you could evolve yourself beyond that. I totally take that back. You were successful on Night 4, though? Nothing got in the way?

My pm back from night 4 had a *blip bleep* in it... that makes me think Eenuh can read the PM of whomever she targets. That's just a hunch though.

Dyson had that ability and was townie, is it likely the mafia would also have someone to intercept PMs?

Long post there. =P

Just to say, from the start I had no clue I was the beeping Pokémon. I haven't played Pokémon since it originally came out, and I didn't realise Porygon bleeped or whatever.

The silver hatch I have no clue about what it is. I assume every Pokémon has their own hut (as described in the write-ups) and mine is simply a hatch. *shrug*

As for my power, I protect against roleblocks and redirections or other negative powers, just not kills. If my target is targeted by someone else with a positive power, that effect will be enhanced (no idea how).

My targets have been: Rummy, Jayseven, chairdriver, The Peeps and heroicjanitor, in that order.

And that's all I have and all I ever had. No special ability, no roleblocking or whatever. The bleeping and symbols appearing are just there to point out it's me, rather than giving me a colour or calling me "a majestic Pokémon" or whatever descriptions are being used.

I don't really see what you have on me Rummy. Nothing bad ever happened to the people I targeted. Chairdriver evolved, The Peeps evolved, nothing happened to you or Jayseven and heroicjanitor simply got his new role description.

So make of that what you will.

So you've come out with all the info I've come out with, only now I've come out with it? It's too convenient, I'm not removing my vote.