N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

Why don't you think so? And if you know who voltorb/electrode is wouldn't it be better to share that as they may potentially be dangerous? Especially as you aren't sure whether or not they're mafia...

Maybe I'm being over-cautious but I think with cybernetic mewtwo coming from the future it make sense for the mafia to be futuristic/technological.

SECOND POST: Oh, Diageo based win! :D Take that suckerrrs :p

I'm not sure I should share who they are as it might make them even more suspicious of me. Without any reason really. Ah what the heck, voltorb/electrode is Rummy, if I'm not mistaken. =P

I know of about half the people what pokémon they are now (most of those have been shared though). That still leaves half of which I have no clue, unless I missed something somewhere.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have returned. Wayhay!

So looking at this, I don't particularly believe heroicjanitor. I thought he was the inactivity killer who kept those inactives scared, seems like a silly mechanic to revive him just to make him, whatever he said he is now.

Eenuh, if you have so much trouble finding your pokemon, just reveal to us who you are.

And about the egg thing, that is my power as mr-paul had discovered it. I get revived. Suck it :P

Well I have returned. Wayhay!

So looking at this, I don't particularly believe heroicjanitor. I thought he was the inactivity killer who kept those inactives scared, seems like a silly mechanic to revive him just to make him, whatever he said he is now.

Eenuh, if you have so much trouble finding your pokemon, just reveal to us who you are.

And about the egg thing, that is my power as mr-paul had discovered it. I get revived. Suck it :P

Nah, I know who I am in the write-ups now. Just no colour mention.

Does this mean you get revived every time you die? Can you also use it on other people (would be damn handy)?

If I used it one someone else, then they would inherit the survival egg and be revived every time they die. Seeing as I'm a protector, I thought I would be the most handy one to have alive. I'll probably be roleblocked or something every night from now on though.

Also, Eenuh, you are very inquisitive to know how many times I can come back. And you refuse to tell us your character or power. I'm going to bet you are mafia.

Since in the Heroes mafia everyone is harking on about voting based on feeling, I'm going to vote for you. Vote: Eenuh

If I used it one someone else, then they would inherit the survival egg and be revived every time they die. Seeing as I'm a protector, I thought I would be the most handy one to have alive. I'll probably be roleblocked or something every night from now on though.

Also, Eenuh, you are very inquisitive to know how many times I can come back. And you refuse to tell us your character or power. I'm going to bet you are mafia.

Since in the Heroes mafia everyone is harking on about voting based on feeling, I'm going to vote for you. Vote: Eenuh

Wow, someone is taking this hard. Its a legitimate reason which I reckon somewhere down the line you've done as well!

I'm taking it hard, if everyone thinks it's legitimate, then I'll use it. I've been refraining because I've been wrong before.

It's more than a feeling though. It's the fact that she gives no information. Acts incredibly confused the whole game and has given little to no information. I think she's trying to bump up her post count with the "I'm confused, my power is shit" thing so that she doesn't get killed by the inactivity killer.

And the questions towards my revival.

I have a lot, but people still say it's a feeling so I will say it's a feeling. It's more about labelling than anything.

I was just asking questions really. Wondering if your power can help the town or not.

Revealing my power or Pokémon won't help the town at all. Why am I being considered mafia for asking a few questions, while people like Rummy are free to harass people about information, and no one seems to be bothered about it? Meh.

I'm taking it hard, if everyone thinks it's legitimate, then I'll use it. I've been refraining because I've been wrong before.

It's more than a feeling though. It's the fact that she gives no information. Acts incredibly confused the whole game and has given little to no information. I think she's trying to bump up her post count with the "I'm confused, my power is shit" thing so that she doesn't get killed by the inactivity killer.

And the questions towards my revival.

I have a lot, but people still say it's a feeling so I will say it's a feeling. It's more about labelling than anything.

I have explained why I've been confused about the write-ups. It's because I was looking for colours, while I was never being described with colours.

Inactivity killer argument is shit cause there is no inactivity killer.

I have given all the information I have, which is that Rummy is Voltorb/Electrode.

List of people who have revealed nothing and waited in the shadows:

Ellmeister

EddieColeslaw

Dannyboy

McCoy

Chairdriver

If I still had my killing power I would have killed Chairdriver last night. I actually sent the pm to do it before I was told I couldn't :(

Seems likely our mafia members (or some of them) are amongst those. Though at the moment I think I trust Ellmeister. I think we know his role/power. Don't know much about the others.

List of people who have revealed nothing and waited in the shadows:

Ellmeister

EddieColeslaw

Dannyboy

McCoy

Chairdriver

If I still had my killing power I would have killed Chairdriver last night. I actually sent the pm to do it before I was told I couldn't :(

Actually, I think you'll find we know my pokemon and powers. Pay attention.

If anything, we know about you anymore. What can you do now?

I meant to say we know nothing about you anymore :p

Not sure why I included you Ellmeister... Well whatever. Mr-paul didn't object to what I said I became, so I assume it makes a little bit of sense to him.

Not sure about mr-paul, but it makes sense to me. Though are you still neutral now?

I want to know who Eenuh is.

Vote Eenuh

And I'd like to know who you are.

Vote: Tales

See I can play this game too. I'm willing to tell more about myself, but only if other members are willing to reveal who they are. Like I said before, half of the people I still have no clue who they are.

Also, I have to go to a lecture right now and won't be back until about 10:30-11 my time, so I'd like for people not to vote me off. If I do get voted off, I want the town to look at who cast a vote for me. My current suspicions are Rummy, Nintendohnut and Tales, among some others.

Ok, so Sméagol has been asked to replace Mcoy. Sméagol, albeit a bit reluctantly, has accepted this request.

Sméagol has found out Mcoy was given a pretty passive role, which may explain why Mcoy was a bit inactive and even why he requested to be replaced. Sméagol will reveal he's Cloyster, and has no targets to share. Mcoy also doesn't seem to have received any PM's, so this game was pretty uneventful for him.

Sméagol will go have another look at the write-ups, Sméagol recalls some speculations he wanted to share as his previous role, but can't remember exactly what is was or if it's still relevant. Sméagol will say that he finds the following a bit worrying.

[..]

An object of great power found a new owner.

[..]

That's all for now.

And I'd like to know who you are.

Vote: Tales

See I can play this game too. I'm willing to tell more about myself, but only if other members are willing to reveal who they are. Like I said before, half of the people I still have no clue who they are.

Also, I have to go to a lecture right now and won't be back until about 10:30-11 my time, so I'd like for people not to vote me off. If I do get voted off, I want the town to look at who cast a vote for me. My current suspicions are Rummy, Nintendohnut and Tales, among some others.

Everyone but you know who I am.

I didn't object to what you said herojan because i've been out all afternoon! That seems like a very odd ability/character claim. I don't know whether to believe it or not it's so stupid.

I believe Ellmeister to be good. He is Dewgong, and if you look back through the write ups he doesn't just ice beam people, he can splash as well, which is beneficiary to other water pokés.

I don't really suspect chairdriver, unless being revived and evolving has turned him evil.

Eenuh and Rummy are the most suspicious to me, as well as Dannyboy who has been a lot quieter that usual.

Everyone but you know who I am.

Like I said, I may have missed it somewhere then. Bit time consuming to go through the entire thread. Can you enlighten me?

As for heroicjanitor, I believe the description he gave, but I'd like to know what his goal/power is now.

Tales is Moltres. Whether he is good or bad, I don't know. I investigated him the night before last and found he was a protector, which he denies, with both him and Cube (who was good) claiming that I didn't target him. I'm just going on what my PM said, which I didn't believe to be wrong.

He says he is a reverse tracker with a double vote and a hidden power called Brute.

Ah right, I remember all that. Any other roles I missed? =P

*no clue about Dannyboy, Nintendohnut, Eddie, MadDog and Smeagol*

As for me, the bleeps are mine. I'm Porygon. It's why I think heroicjanitor's new description is right, as I targeted him last night. I was thinking if someone targeted him, he'd gain a new role (due to his amnesia). Seems I was right?

Also Remove vote.