N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

Current Players (15);

Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Jonnas, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 8

Vote : Jonnas - 4 ; Dannyboy-the-Dane, The Peeps, Diageo, MadDog.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather not say it, but it seems I have no choice: I'm a protector, more specifically, a "justice protector". Basically, I protect my target from mafiosos trying to target them.

I targeted Dannyboy on the first night, mr-paul on the second night, Tales in the third night (was told I fought off someone that night, but didn't appear in the write-up for some odd reason) and The Peeps last night (to prove I wasn't evil, I tried to protect him, but he wasn't targeted by anyone evil, and if he is Venusaur, I'm guessing the beepbeepbeep is good)

Now, this has given me a decent amount of confirmed townies, but I still have a large list of suspicions.

What Pokémon are you and how do you protect? Are you the symbols?

Do you protect from kills? Are you the one that protected Dyson with the egg?

...No, I do not use eggs, and I have never targeted Dyson...

What Pokémon are you and how do you protect? Are you the symbols?

...I'm Shiny Hitmonlee

I swear, does nobody read my posts? :heh:

Just had a quick read through. I'm reckoning Jonnas is probably evil. As well as heroicjanitor.

You say you targeted me on night 2 Jonnas, but there is no indication of this actually happening, both in the write up or my PMs. I was splashed by a white pokémon (dewgong I think) that night.

But that is the night that Zell targeted you, and you said that you weren't ever roleblocked by him. Seeing he turned out good, you could have been lying about this to get him lynched.

So there is an egg protector and Jonnas is another one. I don't think so.

Just had a quick read through. I'm reckoning Jonnas is probably evil. As well as heroicjanitor.

You say you targeted me on night 2 Jonnas, but there is no indication of this actually happening, both in the write up or my PMs. I was splashed by a white pokémon (dewgong I think) that night.

But that is the night that Zell targeted you, and you said that you weren't ever roleblocked by him. Seeing he turned out good, you could have been lying about this to get him lynched.

HeroicJanitor is dead. People hastely lynched him.

Sorry, brain meltdown on my part. :heh:

Still, I don't believe you when you say you're not evil.

I don't blame you for believing that (even because I made sure The Peeps wouldn't be interrupted by mafiosos). I wasn't expecting to appear evil when investigated, but I suppose it makes sense, considering my power is so much more useful than your regular protection.

Still, I am good, of that I am sure (unless this is Trust No One all over again...)

I said at the time that I received no PM (which I took as "power worked fine, mr-paul was safe"). When Zell said he roleblocked me, I even confirmed it with ReZ (if I was supposed to receive a PM that day), but he said everything was fine. It could happen that I was roleblocked and didn't realise, but everyone else seemed to know when they were roleblocked...

Also, where do you appear in that write-up? I think I know who your pokémon is, but I don't see the colours relating to you.

So there is an egg protector and Jonnas is another one. I don't think so.

...We have, apparently, 3 townie roleblockers (I think chairdriver is one, Ellmeister said he was roleblocked by someone fitting his description, right?), but 2 protectors is implausible? You're grasping at straws, here.

I'll find all my mentions in the write ups and post them for you all.

Night One: I'm not in the write up

Night Two:

A white Pokemon splashed a fellow Pokemon who was just returning home.

I'm the one being splashed.

Night Three:

A small cyan and cream Pokemon was prancing off towards its first target. Out of nowhere a charging Pokemon launched at it. It hit the floor with some force. Covered in burns it looked up but its attacker was already way in the distance. Soon after a gold Pokemon saw the Pokemon on the floor and squirted it with a splash of water. As the gold Pokemon meandered away some bleeps and blips were heard. Several glowing numbers and symbols littered the floor.

Night Four:

A small cyan and cream Pokemon was practicing a move. It was a busy Pokemon that night, so it soon got on its way after deciding on its first target.

I was told by a PM that a bright light was shot directly into my eyes, severely irritating me, and hindering my power tomorrow night. The anger comes from there, probably.

One of my new abilities is to solarbeam roleblockers if they try to prevent my actions. This will blind them and in turn roleblock them for the next night.

This makes you a roleblocker and quite likely the pokémon causing the symbols and the bleeping.

It does seem that this game is roleblocker-heavy!

*finally figured out who she is in the write-ups*

Seems I appear in all of them. Took me a while to figure out. =P

Anyway Jonnas, I'm not sure what to think of your power. The Peeps information makes it sound like you're a roleblocker, which could be an evil role.

I have him listed as the small, brown and cream Pokémon, but it would seem that he was lying about that since Flareon doesn't really fit that description.

I think he might have evolved from Eevee.

Hold on, MadDog and Jonnas are also roleblockers? Seems like almost everyone is a roleblocker...

One of my new abilities is to solarbeam roleblockers if they try to prevent my actions. This will blind them and in turn roleblock them for the next night.

This makes you a roleblocker and quite likely the pokémon causing the symbols and the bleeping.

It does seem that this game is roleblocker-heavy!

I'm not a roleblocker, I'm a protector! Are you sure your solarbeam doesn't hit anyone who targets you?

And does this mean MadDog was lying? He claimed he was the one who illuminated me, not you.

It seems that the illumination is a separate power, or I'm mistaken about my part in your blinding (though it fits rather well).

Solarbeam only affects roleblockers. I have nothing that stops protection, though I'm not sure about jailkeepers. I think you're lying though.

It seems that the illumination is a separate power, or I'm mistaken about my part in your blinding (though it fits rather well).

Solarbeam only affects roleblockers. I have nothing that stops protection, though I'm not sure about jailkeepers. I think you're lying though.

But Jonnas didn't claim to be a jailkeeper, he claimed to be a protector, which it seems pretty obvious he isn't.

If The Peeps does illuminate, how can ReZ put it in the write up twice? And what reason do i have to lie?

Wait, didn't you just say you don't illuminate people?