N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My power -- Dragon Rage -- has positive effects on townies and negative effects on mafia [makes up for my crappy Magikarp power, which had positive effects on townies and even more positive effects on mafia], so I'm inclined to think Ellmeister is mafia. That said, ReZ has tricked, and I know he's going to trick me twice, so maybe explore other avenues first?

My power -- Dragon Rage -- has positive effects on townies and negative effects on mafia [makes up for my crappy Magikarp power, which had positive effects on townies and even more positive effects on mafia], so I'm inclined to think Ellmeister is mafia. That said, ReZ has tricked, and I know he's going to trick me twice, so maybe explore other avenues first?

How do you figure Ellmeister may be mafia?

re:a couple of pages ago - sorry Rummy, that was when you wrote about Pigeotto/Pidgeot and I derped and thought you were roleclaiming.

I too think chairdriver isn't mafia (seems weird if he were to change alignment after being revived).

But hasn't that happened before? Either in the last Pokemafia or other mafias, I can't remember (or am just imagining things).

The silver hatch I have no clue about what it is. I assume every Pokémon has their own hut (as described in the write-ups) and mine is simply a hatch. *shrug*

Think I mentioned it before, but I'll say it again: sounds like Mewtwo's HQ, not a home. I suspect you to some degree.

And pretty much no activity here. Not suspicious to anyone?

Hey now, I've been quite active up until the latest write-up. Had college stuff to do yesterday and today, apologies.

I think Jonnas was the invisible killer.

The poison theory is interesting though, I think my vote is still on Nintendohnut so I won't remove it just yet

I think so too...I would imagine that if Jonnas was visible, there would be details about using his "arm-guns" (like in the very first write-up). Whereas other times, the cause of death is clearly stated (herojan strangling someone iirc...).

I don't feel like roleclaiming, I'm taking a different approach to prevent from being killed easily (like last time...) :P If I'm bad, why hasn't anyone chased me for explanations? ...because I haven't hampered anyone in any way, apart from not letting people know who I am. I didn't even do anything last night (lie-detect this post, etc.).

P.S. is there a reason as to why many Pokemon were mentioned without their colours in the most recent write-up?

I didn't give out my character because I'm a protector, and protectors don't like to come out with their power for very obvious reasons. I couldn't identify myself because I was looking for colours when there were no colours that matched mine. I didn't know I was the beeping sound until recently.

I thought at first I was the cyan and cream Pokémon (you will see Ellmeister thought the same), but then mr-paul said that was him so I had to figure out who I was again.

Once I figured out who I was, it was easy to know my targets. You were my first one, so you were obviously the white and red one. That's how I knew your character.

I can't give you any other information that you didn't come out with, because you targeted me every night, so you know my targets. There's no other information I can give because that's all I do, target someone and protect them.

I believe you to be mafia given the way you've acted, which I've made very clear. I have a vote, a brain, and a right to use both as I see fit. I always find it stupid when people seem to think otherwise.

However, you do give a nice defense, but I still find it too convenient. I never asked you for a specific power reveal, a name reveal, a target reveal, or anything like that, I asked you for ANYTHING you would provide, and you chose to reveal NOTHING. I gave you a completely free choice, and you still played it completely safe, why? Are your colours going to jeopardise you? Is one target going to jeopardise you? There's such a massive range of things you could reveal about yourself, with none of them neccessarily leading to a bad end, but you chose to constantly dodge it and reveal nothing, that is what I find suspicious. You could even choose to disguise something you would reveal, as I did for the first few days. Now you can't give me anything I didn't come out with.

I actually only originally followed you for targetting me, I wondered if you could be some sort of roleblocker or re-director(which I also assume would not work on me), but obviously from targetting you I was trying to piece what I could together, but you wouldn't give anything, so I found it suspicious. What if I could have cleared you as town?

Also towards the beginning you were quiet, I didn't like that. Dohnut raises a good point regarding you defending that action earlier, yet now pouncing on Eddie for the same(though I do find her quietness a bit suspicious). Claiming quietness because you have nothing is not good enough imo, you can see that according to yourself I've found nothing and have wasted my time and power, yet I haven't been quiet all game.

Just to not end the day too early, I'm going to Remove Vote for now though I still do want to vote for Eenuh. Whens our deadline?

I don't find Eenuh's lack of info to share suspicious, I find her lack of participation suspicious. I haven't had anything useful to share until now, and thus I've held my tongue, but I've still participated heavily in order to establish a presence, hopefully one that will prove to people I'm good. She's been awfully quiet and non-participatory - as has chairdriver ... but then again, he does exactly what he wants to, so I'm not sure it proves anything about his alignment either way.

Okay, my list:

First night: Refresh Marcamillian

Night 2: Refresh mr-paul

Night 3: Block chair

Night 4: Block Jonnas

Night 5: Block MadDog

I've been unwilling to use my refresh after being confused and untrusting of too many people. Though blocking was a better idea.

I was kinda of annoyed Marc didn't say anything about being helped and I had no idea what it would do to him but I stayed quiet about being Dewgong to stop attention being put on me at first anyway.

The gentle summer darkness fell over the town once again.

A giant red, cream and white Pokemon stood tall and shot a vivid blue blast from its mouth. It engulfed a white Pokemon as it was shooting a blast of ice cold powder directed at a green and grey Pokemon, suddenly a piercingly bright blast of pure light energy shot down from above illuminating the defending Pokemon, and highlighting the anger in its eyes.

[/color]

That doesn't look like your blocking power, it looks like your refresh power. This, coupled with what Chairdriver said plus my own instincts about you make me think you're mafia.

Vote: Ellmeister

Current Players (14);

Brian Mcoy (Sméagol), Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 8

Day Six Deadline is 8:45AM GMT on 23rd March

Vote : Eenuh - 4 ; Diageo, Tales, Nintendohnut.

Vote : Chairdriver - 2 ; MadDog, Ellmeister.

Vote : Nintendohnut - 1 ; Eenuh.

Vote : Ellmeister - 2 ; The Peeps, heroicjanitor.

The thing is he definitely refreshed me on night two. There is a clear difference between when he splashed and when he iced people, and he iced Jonnas, who was evil.

Reading through again i'm extremely sceptical of Nintendohnut's character/powers.