N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

Yeah I got a picture heh. But I guess maybe ReZ just uses different colours to describe me than I would. =P

Hmm, if Dewgong isn't protecting, then it's another roleblocker?

Well, the colours that he chooses normally matches the colours of the image pretty well ... I don't believe I've appeared yet, either, so that's probably the case. :)

I don't know why he couldn't be a jailkeeper, but I think somebody said something about it. I'll check again.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just mention that Eenuh seems to be hiding something. Dodged the question then tried to focus on me, even though it was like 5 minutes ago that she said we had plenty of time.

What question?

Also, I'm trying -not- to get you lynched right now. But whatever. =P

I have nothing to hide really, people can target/investigate me tonight.

I'm confused about my colours because so far I haven't noticed them in the write-up. There's one instance where I might be mentioned, but I wouldn't describe myself in those colours so I'm just not sure. Meh.

The reason I don't want heroicjanitor killed yet is because I feel we should discuss things more before ending the day. What's the point in rushing through a day? We know we can lynch him now, so why not talk a bit first and then when we notice there's no more discussion, we can cast the final votes.

I noticed that too. Only a mafia would want to keep you. And it's not that hard to guess the colours.

What? We're keeping him alive for now so we don't waste a day's worth of discussion. Besides, she did originally vote for him, then withdrew it. And if all the colours are so easy to guess, then please do identify all the remaining Pokémon.

I honestly don't see the problem here. :confused:

I have been helping you guys so far too. Number two because I am actually helpful right now, if people want me to I can kill a suspected mafia.

Did you not say that you can only kill the person with the lowest post count? So no you can't kill a suspected mafia unless he is by chance the most inactive person.

You. Guys. Are. Rushing.

Plenty of time left in the day and I do want to help the town. My win condition is that I win with either side as long as I have killed enough inactives for their posts to add up to 30. I can easily turn against the town you know...

I was all for giving you a chance until this post. You can't win unless your victim's posts add up to 30. What's stopping you from just waiting a couple of days and then killing again?

But this whole being unkillable thing could really waste the town's time if true so I won't vote for you.

I strongly distrust Jonnas right now. Zell was proven to be a roleblocker and it seems to me that Jonnas lied about being roleblocked to get him lynched.

What's more interesting is that Zell showed up in the first write-up but didn't in the second - when there was no kill. Did Zell roleblock the killer? I think so.

I'm Ivysaur (evolved on the first night) and I've appeared in the first two write-ups but last night I targeted Jonnas and didn't appear. I think we've found our invisible killer vote: Jonnas

I strongly distrust Jonnas right now. Zell was proven to be a roleblocker and it seems to me that Jonnas lied about being roleblocked to get him lynched.

What's more interesting is that Zell showed up in the first write-up but didn't in the second - when there was no kill. Did Zell roleblock the killer? I think so.

I'm Ivysaur (evolved on the first night) and I've appeared in the first two write-ups but last night I targeted Jonnas and didn't appear. I think we've found our invisible killer vote: Jonnas

But do we know enough about who appears and who doesn't to make this conclusion? Also, how do you figure that Jonnas lied about being roleblocked?

(Not discrediting your theory, it's mighty interesting. I just want to double check it.)

But do we know enough about who appears and who doesn't to make this conclusion? Also, how do you figure that Jonnas lied about being roleblocked?

(Not discrediting your theory, it's mighty interesting. I just want to double check it.)

Yeah, Zell must've been redirected, because I wasn't roleblocked. At least I wasn't notified that my power failed, or anything of the sort.

Zell WAS a roleblocker and the whole doubt on him at first was whether there were two fiery roleblockers or not (yup, there were). This is the perfect opportunity for the mafia to keep suspicion on Zell.

Also I want to know who Eenuh is.

Also, I can honestly 100% definitely no word of a lie confirm that zell DID target Jonnas yesterday, with 0% doubt whatsoever despite whatever anyone might think, and so I am inclined to vote Jonnas. Or I'd vote Eenuh.

Thought nobody seems to have noticed/cared that jayseven had a double vote and somone implicated herojan, who is definitely not innocent, and so I Vote:Herojanitor.

Also just so you guys know I have a lynchbomb lols.

My mafia suspects:

Eenuh

Cube

Herojanitor

Jonnas

Myself.

Also I want to know who Eenuh is.

Also, I can honestly 100% definitely no word of a lie confirm that zell DID target Jonnas yesterday, with 0% doubt whatsoever despite whatever anyone might think, and so I am inclined to vote Jonnas. Or I'd vote Eenuh.

Thought nobody seems to have noticed/cared that jayseven had a double vote and somone implicated herojan, who is definitely not innocent, and so I Vote:Herojanitor.

Also just so you guys know I have a lynchbomb lols.

My mafia suspects:

Eenuh

Cube

Herojanitor

Jonnas

Myself.

In every game I seem to be on your mafia suspect list. I think you just don't like me. =P

Fairly obvious I amn't mafia. Did you confirm 100% that I am lying when I say I'll come back and that you just wasted today? Zell was townie and he said he targeted Jonnas so he did. The Peeps targeted him and didn't appear in the write-up. Heavy evidence that Jonnas is mafia but you go for the neutral who will just come back again(or in your view has a chance of coming back again), before everyone gets to post ::shrug: Ah well see you in two days.

Actually I was dead without you I think. Meh I don't care so much right now really, I warned people to at least wait for new evidence.