nah mine are and still play are

*Sonic Adventure: fastest sonic game ever created not until sonic nex gen:D

*Shenmue: Best 3d RPG, with great storyline, design, graphics, action

*Quake 3 arena: One of the best FPS games

*Soul Reaver: Great plot and storyline

*RE:Code Veronica: one of best action pack re game

*Spawn:in the demons hand: LOTS OF GAMEPLAY AND ACTION

*Headhunter: was great but...:D

I noticed Powerstone mentioned a couple of times and I didn't mention it because secretly I thought it was crap (Read: I was shit at it).

However, just last night I had another attempt and managed to play through it on my first attempt! So yer Powerstone is cool. Even my Gf played it with me, still she prefers Soul Calibur though ;)

A note to all; everyone must play Jet Grind Radio. Brilliant game!! I had my doubts..for about 5 minutes, and after that, it was sweet gaming heaven all the way.

With you all the way there; I must have completed it over 10 times already and it has some of the best gaming music ever IMO.

*Headhunter: was great but...:D

But what??

Headhunter was a great game IMO, though it got a little to Resi towards the end, but i really enjoyed it!

A note to all; everyone must play Jet Grind Radio. Brilliant game!! I had my doubts..for about 5 minutes, and after that, it was sweet gaming heaven all the way.

I had the demo (from the official magazine), and thought it was great, i used to play that quite alot; maybe someday i'll look into finding this game.

I have one, Sonic Adventure, Soul Calibur and Crazy Taxi were the best games on it I had at the time and I kind of abandoned it when I got a PS2 in 2001; Thus I didn't play Shenmue till last year. (Have 2 on the Xbox)

In the last year I've picked up some games I wanted at the time but couldn't afford being 14!; including 18 Wheeler, Ecco, Dino Crisis and Shenmue of course.

Has anyone played the DreamCast Version of Unreal Tournament? My mate brought it around a few weeks back, and it was bluddy great.

T'is a great DC game-much better than Quake III Arena. I can't be sure, but I think there is still an Unreal server being hosted by fans.

T'is a great DC game-much better than Quake III Arena. I can't be sure, but I think there is still an Unreal server being hosted by fans.

Awesome. :cool:

I was just curious if anyone else has played this fantastic game. It's certaintly up there with Goldeneye and Perfect Dark as the best console FPS's out there.