NEurope
Dante

Pandora's Tower

He added his answers inside the spoiler tag he quoted :wink:

Aaaah, I could've sworn I've tried that already. Does it matter which stone? Because I think I used the more powerful ones.

Right, managed to finish this a few days ago.

Ending = What the FUCK?! I hate endings like that.

Which bit is meant to be different? Because I couldn't see where treating her nicely would've made much difference.

Right, managed to finish this a few days ago.

Ending = What the FUCK?! I hate endings like that.

Which bit is meant to be different? Because I couldn't see where treating her nicely would've made much difference.

The endings are completely different. You need to max out the affinity meter!

I think I was about 3/4 full. So the ending was shit.

That's not the best ending...

Also, the different endings are massively different. It's not little changes here and there, they're completely different from each other!

At the end, in the central tower before the final boss confrontation you find a final item, called 'Old Wood'. In your new game plus, just give 'Old Wood' to Elena and it will automatically max out the affinity meter. Then just do the last tower again and BAM, you've got the best ending!

NOTE: 'Old Wood' might not max out your affinity gauge if it was total shite in the first place. Mine was about 75% done when it was instantly completed!

Bump due to the fact my commemorative coins supposedly arrived back in the UK.

Any one else receive theirs? Any photo's, impressions?

Bump due to the fact my commemorative coins supposedly arrived back in the UK.

Any one else receive theirs? Any photo's, impressions?

Pretty terrible picture...

photoef.jpg

Also disappointed with the way that they arrived, when I opened the case, the coins were all out of their plastic covers, and just lose in the box,

Obviously nothing to do with Nintendo, but the Royal Mail chucking it around. Fortunately no scratches or damage, but would of thought that they'd of put a little more care into the distribution of this.

also the box arrived in a padded envelope, which I guess didn't help.

Haha, as an ex-employee of Royal Mail, I can definitely assure you that anything going through their sorting offices is going to get tossed. I'd love to be an undercover health and safety inspector in those sorting offices..

Thanks for the picture dude!

WOW! Pandora's Tower is actually getting a US release this year?!

http://www.gaming-age.com/2013/01/xseed-games-announces-pandoras-tower-exclusively-for-the-wii/

XSEED Games, an independent-minded publisher, today announced they have come to an agreement with Nintendo that will bring the highly anticipated action role-playing title, Pandora’s Tower, exclusively to Wii in Spring 2013. Developed in Japan by Ganbarion, Pandora’s Tower takes the classic fairytale theme of a maiden in distress and adds a violent twist, with the protagonist setting out to slay over a dozen giant monsters and collect their flesh in order to free his beloved from an evil curse. The agreement with Nintendo grants XSEED Games exclusive publishing rights to Pandora’s Tower in North America.

“It’s fantastic to be bringing such a highly-anticipated title like Pandora’s Tower to such a vocal fan base,” said Shinichi Suzuki, President and CEO of XSEED Games. “North American gamers have been very patient in waiting for this game to be released, and we’re confident they will be pleased when they get their hands on the title.”

NO FREAKING WAY! Operation Rainfall is officially a success now! :D

Captain Rainbow, Kiki Trick, Fire Emblem 3 DS please! (If PT can get a release at this late a stage, then so can these!!!)