N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Haden

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry you are right it is that way round.

MadDog Mcoy has a game on Tues already booked so cant play.

Will post about new season tonight.

Cube its the biggest rivalry since Communism vs Captalism!

Ok everyone ready for next season to start a week on Friday? (I realise that is a while but means a nice period to do transfers and play friendlies) If you have any requests about cups or league format let me know. We really could do with 2 more managers so I can dump some non players in bottom league anyone able to help? The prizes are coming just been so busy atm!

I am ready for the next level.

To: Haden

Date: Today at 06:15

Subject: Manager sacked

FishUK has been sacked as manager of Bayern Fish by the club board.

article-1292362168022-0C53B92C000005DC-610023_636x300.jpg

First sacking of the season!

Madness-band-1979.jpg

Don't you worry there's no hurry.

It's a lovely day could be going your way.

Week 12-13

Silverdale Hotpot 1-2 Mcoys Sons

Happenstance FC 0-4 Roostophe Rovers

Edd Kirby Athletic 2-4 Essex Elites

Dysonian Wanderers 3-1 Bayern Bru

Battlestar Odwinica 0-0 Haden United

Most Important Result – Edd Kirby Athletic 2-4 Essex Elites, with this dramatic away win the Elites take the place of Athletic as a potential dark horse title contendor.

Turned on Style – Roostophe Rovers, in devastating form with 4 away goals to no reply.

Player of the Day – Gilberto Mazzoleni, led his teams attack by example with two goals and inspired link up play.

Bayern Bru 2-2 Battlestar Odwinica

Mcoys Sons 2-1 Edd Kirby Athletic

Essex Elites 2-0 Dysonian Wanderers

Silverdale Hotpot 4-0 Happenstance FC

Haden United 1-0 Roostophe Rovers

Most Important Result – Mcoys Sons 2-1 Edd Kirby Athletic, the Sons turn around gathers pace as they earn another hard fought 3 points.

Turned on Style – Silverdale Hotpot, a 4-0 win shows they can play but can they stay up?

Player of the Day – Juanito Bello, Battlestar Odwinica was a great example of a creative forward giving the ball to midfielders to score twice helping his team earn an away point.

Madness = win.

Going to join this season, go easy on me ;P I have absolutely no idea what's going on :laughing:

Mcoy would recommend asking us for any advice.

Mcoy first recommends to collect your money every sunday from sponsor events and try and write a 300 word report to get an extra 250k every Tuesday. Mcoy would suggest after you have a little money buying some youth for future training or investing in some midage higher skill players to have a pop at promotion ^^

Mcoy will gladly explain formations, play type and all the other tactics you can choose and what effects they can have.

Are you guys in a private league? What's the ID if so :p

This is the invite link http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=120161

Glad you are joining man! Everyone here including myself will give you lots of advise.

Peeps team is up if anyone wants to check it out and give him some tips I will do later if noone has you have a pretty sick youth striker by the looks of it!

Edited by Haden

Great to have you join! I was considering inviting you. Also Heroic but not sure if he's actually in to football.

As reigning Champ, I welcome you!

Would requesting a title change for the current league champ be too much?

Oddy? Any opinion on this? The current champs of the leagues can temporarily have their title changed under Username on here changed?

I'm not thinking just of me, can start next season :p

Great to have you join! I was considering inviting you. Also Heroic but not sure if he's actually in to football.

As reigning Champ, I welcome you!

Would requesting a title change for the current league champ be too much?

Oddy? Any opinion on this? The current champs of the leagues can temporarily have their title changed under Username on here changed?

I'm not thinking just of me, can start next season :p

Sounds like a great idea!

Btw sign me up for your prediciton game when do I have to PM you by? Also when did your sqaud get so Elite literally! And am I the only one worried that a second era of Oddy domination is a couple of seasons away?

Its not about football, its about management and beating fellow forumers!

Bascially I'll sort a PM out to everyone on here/ advertise via the xpert press and it'll be the day of the first match as the deadline.

I think I'll keep everyone's predictions quiet till the end of the season so no-one knows who is going to win!

Ssssssssssssssh :p

I've written on Heroic's wall, we shall see whether he wants to or not. Hopefully :)

Peeps some quick advice to help you for first season:

You attacking force are GREAT.

I'd recommend selling your 21-6 forward (your 19 has potential to do better/ has been skills attached).

And buy a decent defender. Your great attack has left the midfield and defence lacking, though you keeper is okay.

Get rid of 31-Sterland, he's usless. Buy an older decent defender.

Your midfield looks pretty evenly set out. Perhaps get rid of 17-3 for some money if you can, not too sure.

Just some advice. Take it or leave it! :)

Edited by Ellmeister

Earlier on in the week I spent about 300,000 on 2 18-4 defenders, they both turned out to be pants (buying them was cheaper than evaluating them). Then 2 days in a row I get 2 decent 18-4 defenders, so I'll be training one while the other is on the transfer market. Typical!

It's the horrible world of X11 where you are almost guaranteed to get a great youth the day after you pay several million for a similar player on the transfer market.

Ssssssssssssssh :p

I've written on Heroic's wall, we shall see whether he wants to or not. Hopefully :)

Peeps some quick advice to help you for first season:

You attacking force are GREAT.

I'd recommend selling your 21-6 forward (your 19 has potential to do better/ has been skills attached).

And buy a decent defender. Your great attack has left the midfield and defence lacking, though you keeper is okay.

Get rid of 31-Sterland, he's usless. Buy an older decent defender.

Your midfield looks pretty evenly set out. Perhaps get rid of 17-3 for some money if you can, not too sure.

Just some advice. Take it or leave it! :)

Some good advice from the champ there!

Invest in young players immediately. This first couple of seasons you're not going to be a competitor, but you can get a good youth team coming through. Each season the players age and their skill is adjusted based on development value - just focus on getting that to the young guys, by letting them play lots of matches. You can even develop a couple extra so that you can sell them in a few seasons for muchos profit.

You can pick up vanilla 18 4s for cheap, or 19 4s with some skills.

Oddy-Would requesting a title change for the current league champ be too much?

Any opinion on this? The current champs of the leagues can temporarily have their title changed under Username on here changed?

Could do it for winner of next season (hopefully me ;) ). I know it could then open floodgates for other requests of games but this is the most contant game rather than the ad hoc mafia games.

Oddy-Would requesting a title change for the current league champ be too much?

Any opinion on this? The current champs of the leagues can temporarily have their title changed under Username on here changed?

Could do it for winner of next season (hopefully me ;) ). I know it could then open floodgates for other requests of games but this is the most contant game rather than the ad hoc mafia games.

Yeeeeees! I would love it, if possible.