NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

Yes boys! That's how you play football. A resounding 4-2 win, I am surprised by that result considering my form has gone through a rough patch recently =/

A 3-1 victory... but at what cost? 2 injuries, a sending off and a yellow. FML

Ach. 6 chances to his 3, and a draw is all that comes out of it.

At least you had chances, there wasn't even a single shot on goal by either team in my game...talk about a bore draw! :P

My goalkeeper got sent off. To be fair he did commit the crime of letting in 4 goals in no time at all.

Playing top o' the league with my reserve keeper next game... uh oh :P

On the plus side, we scored our only chance of the game! Good work, team!

5-1 result today for Recall, and that was without the team captian. Out with injury for a week.

We've conceded double the number of goals at home than away this season:shakehead. I'm going down..:weep:

A 3-1 victory... but at what cost? 2 injuries, a sending off and a yellow. FML

Want to swap?

My team are awful right now. I guess your formation after a change and still got destroyed! Presumably because 2 of my first team defenders were suspended I suppose... Relegation is threatening...

Want to swap?

My team are awful right now. I guess your formation after a change and still got destroyed! Presumably because 2 of my first team defenders were suspended I suppose... Relegation is threatening...

3-5-2 away against a 3-4-3 formation is pretty risky. Mcoy isn't even sure of your play style but Dyson's 3 attackers were always going to score a lot if they got the ball.

Really sorry I haven't been able to do them.

I told Haden I could do them because "I've got nothing going on.", and guess what happened... :indeed:

I really don't think I can do the reports anymore. :( I might be able to finish the awards, though, so I'll make sure that I at least do those.

magnificent_seven.jpg

Dyson and Happenstance do you know what happened on Week 7!!!

Haden United 1-0 Battlestar Odwinica

United strengthened their title credentials with a hard fought home victory against Odwinica. Both teams lined up with a 4-4-2 set up but United seemed to have the edge in the first half with 3 chances to 1. Uniteds goalie was injured during Odwinicas sole chance but it was their youth one so it was good for United when their experience keeper came on. Future star midfielder Shimal hooked in a corner for Marconossi to volley home, the goal that proved to be the decider. It was a tactical match rather than a thriller but United won't complain and will gladly take the 3 points.

Essex Elites 1-1 Edd Kirby Athletic

Athletic kept their unbeaten streak alive with a great draw against the Elites. Both teams played a 4-4-2 set up in what was a game of two halves. Kirby seemed to have the measure of the Elites in the first half as they went 1-0 up via a Mortimer header from a Hill cross. However the Elites came bounding out in the 2nd half making 5 chances but Bain seemed to be equal to whatever the Elites threw at him. However with two minutes left a high cross delivered by Merton was slammed in by O Connor who headed it almost out of the hands of Bain who made a rare mistake. For the Elites they will be disappointed with a home draw but can hardly complain against this great Athletic side.

Roostophe Rovers 4-1 Happenstance FC

Rovers looked devastating as they took the sword to a poor looking Happenstance. Rovers went for Happenstance with a 3-4-3 formation while Happenstance came out with a 4-4-2. It only took 5 minutes for Sheldon to curl in a great long range effort to put Rovers into the lead. Tartara hadn't scored before this game this season but headed one in on 19 minutes then broke away from Happenstances defense to score on 31 minutes. A minute into the 2nd half, Sheldon hit in a free kick that Tartara toe poked in to make it 4-0. Curtis hit a sweetly struck long range shot to give Happenstance a consolation goal but that was the only bright point for Happenstance. Rovers had 5 chances and scored 4 looking scary every time they came forward. Happenstance need a change quickly if they want to stay in this league.

Bayern Bru 5-0 Dysonian Wanderers

Bru got a massive title push as they demolished Wanderers in an action packed game. Bru played 3-5-2 against a 3-4-3 Wanderers set up. 3 goals from corners, a header and shot from Lindpere and header from MacCalman gave Bru a 3-0 lead by the 22nd minute. On the 40th minute Lindpere scored via a direct free kick that flew into the top right hand corner. At the end of the first half Bru had pounded Wanderers making 12 chances to 1 and could have been ahead by double figures! Some of Wanderers players came out looking like they had been physically attacked by their manager. A blunder by Wanderers defense gave MacCalman a penalty to slot away making it 5-0. However on the 76th minute Spiritio found his way outside the box going for a ball that Brus goalie went for, the goalie hacked Spiritio down and was given a straight red. Rundberg came off so a youth goalie could come on, miraculously Wanderers goalie already on a yellow for time wasting was given a 2nd yellow for an altercation with a Bru fan who he took exception to! Wanderes also had to haul off a outfield player and bring on a new goalie, incredible scenes! Anyway Bru got the win and a huge boost in confidence while Wanderers are now in relegation trouble.

Mcoys Sons 2-0 Silverdale Hotpot

The Sons wait for a win was finally over as they beat Silverdale 2-0. The Sons played with a 4-4-2 line up as did Silverdale. The Sons looked more impressive in most areas of the pitch and created 8 chances to only 3 for Silverdale. The breakthrough came when Curtis delivered a great cross for Jevons to head in. The captain Heckinbottom caused trouble in the 2nd half when he found Rufus in the box who lost his marker and hit home a shot in off the post. The Sons looked very relieved at the end of the match, they deserved to win but now need a string of wins to push forward. Silverdale will be disappointed but will look forward to the return game.

Most Important Result – Bayern Bru 5-0 Dysonian Wanderers, Bru prove their title credentials.

Turned on Style – Bayern Bru, 14 chances and 5 goals against the current champions amazing!

Player of the Day – Kunder Lindpere, the striker proves his worth with a great hat trick.

23 days since a youth player came through. What's the maximum amount of days until I get a new one?

Tomorrow we play Happenstance who beat us earlier in the season. Hoping for 3 points just to make sure the gap doesn't widen between relegation and safety. Assuming no more injuries, should have a full strength midfield for Tuesdays game with players returning from suspensions and injuries.

Mcoy got an 18 - 4 defender offer who's a Diva but Mcoy didn't feel the need for him at this time.

Very lucky that results went my way, relegation battle looks to be between 4 teams to avoid the final 2 spots in the top league.

Dissappointing to lose 0-1 when I had 8 chances. And now the competition for the last two promotion spots is even closer. I'm afraid this might become a repeat of season 14 when I lost out on promotion spot in the last 2-3 matches and then got relegated the next season...

Forgot to set the squad and tactics. Didn't pay for it, got a draw. A point is a point at the end of the day. Middle league from me up looks like this with points. 19, 20, 21, 22, 23.