N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Having re-read my PM it is more complicated than I first realised) Essentially it seems that Eddie is also a hacker like myself, and she hacked Dannyboy....who appears to be good almost certainly. And might have a partner...it implies.

(And it also confirms that Dannyboy was probably truth telling earlier in the game when he said something along the lines of "My power is confusing/I don't fully understand", because I didn't. Lol...

(Having re-read my PM it is more complicated than I first realised) Essentially it seems that Eddie is also a hacker like myself, and she hacked Dannyboy....who appears to be good almost certainly. And might have a partner...it implies.

(And it also confirms that Dannyboy was probably truth telling earlier in the game when he said something along the lines of "My power is confusing/I don't fully understand", because I didn't. Lol...

I don't have a partner that I know of. However, someone else do live in my house with me, but I don't know if that character is played by someone or is just flavor text.

Regarding my power, it doesn't confuse me, but it's hard to figure out exactly how effective it is. Plus it works a bit differently than most powers, hence why I missed the first few phases.

Now, I am a bit suspicious of Eddie, but I'm not at all sure of anything. This game has left me extremely paranoid. I don't think I trust ANYONE at the moment. :heh:

EddieColeslaw has collapsed. Does anyone wish to remove his helmet to check if he is OK?

(Eddie is a girl, by the way. :heh: And I'm fairly sure we're going to kill her if we remove her helmet, for I believe her to be the one without a heat signature, meaning she's probably also an animated corpse.)

(Eddie is a girl, by the way. :heh: And I'm fairly sure we're going to kill her if we remove her helmet, for I believe her to be the one without a heat signature, meaning she's probably also an animated corpse.)

I know she is a girl in real life, I know her in real life. I said he because it is a HE character.

Okay, I might as well say it: I sent Zell to the hospital. I did it so he could regain his memories. I expect Zell to tell us something useful, now.

Now that I've said this, I shall take a risk, and remove Eddie's helmet, to see what happened. Apologies to Eddie if this does something to her.

You hear me, Diageo? I will remove his/her helmet.

Lol, love the reference in Dazz' death.

I followed him last night, because I thought it was weird how he pointed out a mafia and then only posted twice the entire day. I saw him enter 19 Parkmore Drive and leave with papers and then entering a Desterate Building Complex(as written in my pm) before leaving again without the papers. I then believe he went home because he never left the last building he visited.

Arrest: Eddiecoleslaw

We can just unarrest him/her later, unless we know who lives in the Desterate Building.

More "paper" stealing. Once again making Rummy look suspicious with similar circumstances. This game is too confusing!

How is Rummy being made to look suspicious? If anything, he's less suspicious now that Dazz, a SFU member, has also been found stealing stuff.

Anyway, I'm willing to go with the vote for Eddie. I do her her/him suspicious for certain reasons.

Remove Helmet

Arrest: EddieColeslaw

And for HeroicJanitor....

[1] The Peeps

[2] dan-likes-trees

[3] Aqui1a [Arrested]

[4] jayseven [Arrested]

[5] Jonnas

[6] MadDog

[7] Nintendohnut

[8] Dazz

[9] Tales

[10] EddieColeslaw

[11] heroicjanitor

[12] Cube

[13] Ellmeister

[14] Rummy

[15] ReZourceman

[16] mr-paul

[17] Dannyboy-the-Dane

[18] Ryuk

[19] Sméagol

[20] Zell

Jonnas removed EddieColeslaw's helmet. He was not breathing. He tried CPR but it was no use. EddieColeslaw is dead.

Regal.png

The system states he was an ex-priest. And was living in 16 Meadow View.

A message was left for ReZourceman on the office phone. State if you wish to hear it publicly or privately ReZourceman.