NEurope
The Peeps

Bulletstorm

i LOVED the demo. Didn't get the best score by a long shot but it was sooo much fun, not sure how good it would be long term but defo will look out for it when its cheaper.

had a mate round and this demo was a great pad-passer game. Trying to one-up each other was a great laugh!

Is there a regulation on the thumper/slingshotthing device? First time I ran through I had no problems but today we both had issues with it - presuming the enemies we were targetting were too strong to lash towards us. Trufax? Anyway, my run is only 7k-ish, and I reckon I could get 10k if I got each area sorted... but frankly I don't think I give a shit. If achievements were on the line, then maybe. Either way, this game has certainly propped up on my radar (not that I could afford it for at least a year after release anyway :P).

Only that the thumper mode, like the alt fire on each gun, carries 3 rounds. You can refill after falling through the trapdoor. The whip mode is unlimited but like Shorty said it does have a range on it.

Dang, I do want to get bulletstorm, for the gears beta mostly but still, i enjoyed the demo.

Trouble is Marvel Vs Capcom takes priority for february and then I need to do some serious saving for the 3DS.

I'll see what kind of deal I can get for trading my DSi against the 3DS, maybe I'll have enough money for bulletstorm. :s

EDIT: I forgot Beyond Good and Evil HD is out this month too! More money D:

Edited by PontyfaxJr
to avoid double post?

Good result except for the replay value it seems... hopefully multiplayer will be enough.

Not long until it comes out now, anyone else pre-ordered the 360 version? My Gamertag is The Peeps17, feel free to add :)

Didnt play the demo but i picked the game up tuesday.. and its pretty damm awesome.

Cant wait for the Gears 3 Beta!

Played the demo and....eehhhhh

Not something I'll pick up for some time.

I'm quite annoyed. I was certain I had pre-ordered this... turns out I didn't :hmm: maybe I'm going crazy

Just finished this game in 1 session, 8 hours of pure EPIC rollercoaster action through the single player campaign. Man it's such an awesome experience!!

Here are some of my screenshots I took while playing :D

bulletstorm35cawl.jpg

bulletstorm102azl.jpg

bulletstorm29fzmn.jpg

bulletstorm9b9ku.jpg

bulletstorm4qxhc.jpg

bulletstorm1839r0.jpg

bulletstorm1gzvl.jpg

bulletstorm11aapc.jpg

Edited by jayseven
Massive loading fail times

I finished the campaign last night and I wasn't impressed, it seemed to drag on towards the end and very hard may aswell have been called normal. I do love me some Anarchy mode though, then again it's co-op so I was always gonna like it. :D

Hmmm... Not liking how short the game is. Any decent signs of replayability? What sort of difficulty does the echoes mode have?

Hmmm... Not liking how short the game is. Any decent signs of replayability? What sort of difficulty does the echoes mode have?

Echo mode is stupidly easy, getting 3 stars on them all is a cakewalk. The only hard thing in the game is the 50,000 points achievement and even that can be obtained in a cheeky but tedious way...

Echo mode is stupidly easy, getting 3 stars on them all is a cakewalk. The only hard thing in the game is the 50,000 points achievement and even that can be obtained in a cheeky but tedious way...

So that makes me even more wary to buy the game.

Friends seem to be enjoying it, but I'm just not sure, 8 hours to finish it? Hmm.

Friends seem to be enjoying it, but I'm just not sure, 8 hours to finish it? Hmm.

Rent it if you can, youll enjoy it and not regret buying it :)

It's an awesome 8 hours though.

Best single player shooter for years.

Bulletstorm might only be an eight hour game but you can get it here for £7.85 thats under a pound an hour!

Just about to order mine.

*Edit it's jumped to £17.85*

Damn if I'd ordered minutes earlier! aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!

Edited by Cookyman

Bulletstorm might only be an eight hour game but you can get it here for £7.85 thats under a pound an hour!

Just about to order mine.

*Edit it's jumped to £17.85*

Damn if I'd ordered minutes earlier! aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!

DAMN I would have paid for that.