N-Europe

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia: The Game

Beast

Sorry, but I'll stick with my vote. I still suspect you of being the silver-haired man.

I understand, and seen as no one else has anything to say about you i will have to stick to my suspicion of you being mafia :) No hard feelings and all that. This can all be sorted if i get lynched or you get lynched.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand, and seen as no one else has anything to say about you i will have to stick to my suspicion of you being mafia :) No hard feelings and all that. This can all be sorted if i get lynched or you get lynched.

I do appreciate your honesty and sense. :) Either way, one of us is going to die. There's no way around it. Might as well go down in style. ;)

PERAGOS CASTED!

Esequiel (4): Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube, MadDog, The Peeps

MAJORITY IS 5

MAJORITY HAS NOT BEEN REACHED!

=================

DAY SEVEN: THE MASTERS OF DISGUISE

Fingers were pointed everywhere but alas, no actions were taken.

"I'm sure of it, something's not right!"

"We can't just sit here like sitting ducks, waiting to die!"

"It's not right, you're lying!"

"This isn't fair, you have to believe me!"

"Even my own friends are unsure!"

With this, all of the people involved in The Last Wizarding Battle went back to their places to rest, ready to fight.

This day has now ended.

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Esequiel

MadDog

The Peeps

Zell

7 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 5

NIGHT SEVEN: BLOOD

This night starts now and will last for 24 hours. All PMs must be sent before 11.25pm tomorrow. Any PMs after this time will not count.

How is majority five when you have seven players...?

Ah shit, looks like I've made an error. It'd be too late to change it now so I'll change it tomorrow. As I said, this is my first game so there were bound to be a couple of mistakes or something. Thanks for noticing! : peace:

Okay. It seems fair anyway because it's my mistake and I've messed everybody up a little. Sorry everybody, I really am...

=========================================================

PERAGOS CASTED!

Esequiel (4): Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube, MadDog, The Peeps

MAJORITY IS 4

MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED!

=================

DAY SEVEN: THE MASTERS OF DISGUISE

Fingers were pointed everywhere but alas, no actions were taken.

"I'm sure of it, something's not right!"

"We can't just sit here like sitting ducks, waiting to die!"

"It's not right, you're lying!"

"This isn't fair, you have to believe me!"

"Even my own friends are unsure!"

"I'm telling you, he's bad! He'll kill us all!"

Sure that he was a danger, they raised their wands at the siver-haired man.

"PERAGO!" they shouted and the spells hit him, turning him into dust instantly.

A green cloud in the shape of a skull and a serpent had risen from the ashes and then vanished.

ESEQUIEL IS DEAD.

HE WAS LUCIUS MALFOY.

DEVOTED TO THE DARK ARTS AND FAMILY MAN.

HE WAS THE REPLACED LEADER OF THE DARK MARK MAFIA

This day has now ended.

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

MadDog

The Peeps

Zell

6 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 4

This night starts now and will last for 24 hours. All PMs must be sent before 1.52pm tomorrow. Any PMs after this time will not count.

If you have already voted and are happy, then please tell me. If you have voted for Esequiel, please replace your vote. Thank you and apologies to everybody!

With a sudden 'pop', everybody was transported back into the forest but in different places. The ginger man was running and he suddenly saw somebody who he sees everyday in his life and deeply cares about. He did not want to startle her and so he silently made a circular motion with his wand and suddenly, a plastic-like bubble surrounded her.

"No-one's going to harm you!" he whispered and ran into the forest, leaving her with only her smarts.

The young, blonde gentleman had looked around and had seen an ugly man who was looking in his pocket and looking at what looked like a mask. He crept into the bushes silently so as to not get caught. He casted a spell that he was not familiar with but he knew exactly how to do it perfectly. A ball escaped his wand and had hit the ugly man in the back. The ball flew back out and landed in front of him, the ball had not changed colour. Accepting this, the blonde gentleman walked on.

The ugly man had spotted a bushy-haired woman with a charm on her. He looked at her menacingly and he saw this as the perfect opportunity. She was alone. The girl knew that she was accompanied by someone she could not see.

"Hello?" she called out.

"Hello" replied a hushed voice. "All alone are we, mudblood?"

"I'm not afraid of you!" she shouted, looking around frantically, trying to find the voice.

"Your voice says otherwise." he said and with this, he laughed.

He walked into a bit of light, the woman looked petrified but she was brave and stood her ground.

"Aww! Look! The lickle smart-arse is all alone!" he smiled. He held out his hand and an axe appeared out of nowhere into his hand.

She shrieked and ran. The ugly man chased her. She tried to cast a spell at him whilst running but her spell missed him by inches. He knew the forest better than she did and he disappeared.

The woman stopped in her tracks. Looking around frantically.

"HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!" she screamed, crying.

Suddenly, she had felt a massive pain in her head. The axe was embedded in her skull, blood pouring down her face.

"Looks like those brains went to waste, beautiful!"

With this, the axe disappeared, leaving the poor woman dead in the dark forest, alone. The ugly man walked away happily.

MADDOG IS DEAD.

HE WAS HERMIONE GRANGER.

THE SMARTEST WITCH THAT LIVED.

SHE WAS A SOLDIER FOR DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY.

Hermione Granger will surely live in a heaven where it is a never-ending library, watching over the battle and hoping that her loved ones will survive. She will be joined with her best friends who had fought their lives for her children and the future generations of wizards and humans alike. She will never be forgotten.

DAY EIGHT: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

This day starts now and will last for 48 hours.

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Peeps

Zell

5 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now that that's out of the way and taken care of, let's analyse the situation. There are five players left. There are at absolute maximum two scumnags left, but I'd wager there's only one. Now, the ugly man is obviously mafia. I'm wondering if he is the one who's been stealing from people - Mundungus Fletcher, perhaps?

Yes. My usual power is quite negative so I've refrained form using it (hence why I was defending you - I knew who you were). I thought it would be safe to use to identify people due to the low amount of people (plus I re-read everything and realised it didn't affect votes). My target was The Peeps, but I have no idea why I used a different spell or what it means.

Well, I've not seen any mention of another young, blonde man nor have I seen the power before. So unless someone has a better explanation (or a reason to suggest that the person in the write-up is another young, blond man) that should mean that the ugly man is The Peeps.