N-Europe

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Cube

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheresss daaa gooodddsss (I know it isn't time yet)

I finished work at 10PM today.

Night 9 is over

The frail man asked the hacker some questions. When he went back home he found a note at the door.

The man looking in the mirror was busy thinking about how he can have sex with himself.

The lover told her boyfreind about her horrifying visit to the teenager.

The teenager found herself writing a note about the wrong person and posting it through the wrong door.

Day 10 begins now.

Players

Diageo

heroicjanitor

jayseven

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

7 players remain. 4 is a majority.

I've felt conflicted with most people, everyone's really hard to read in this game - at least for me. Also I did say a few pages back that the redirector was probably mafia for staying quiet so long... but Sméagol has now posted all of his info so I don't know.

I guess with two negative investigations it'll have to be Jayseven though?

Vote: Jayseven

Yeah, so zell was a big mistake. I don't know what to think anymore.

The write up suggests to me that diageo's character is fucked up, so chances are if they're getting their info on me wrong (they are) then they must be getting their info on others wrong.

I targetted heroijan to be sent to peeps so they must've been the two that were switched by smeagol. ReZ targetted me and told diageo what's what.

Frail man ?

Hacker ?

Man with mirror ?

Lover/girlfriend/whatever ReZ/diageo

Teenager - jayseven

heroicjanitor

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

I don't expect anyone to believe me, and unless the frail man can come forwards with some/any/all of their info they've gathered so far we'll not have any other suspects. - but Diageo; please listen; when you discover I am town, please double-check your previous results and use them to your adantage.

Unless you're mafia, then fuck you.

Oh! And diageo - more evidence to prove your investigative power is somehow paranoid/delusional - I'm not a silencer, and I don't think smeagol is either, so use your logical mind and ask yourself how that works.

Oh! And diageo - more evidence to prove your investigative power is somehow paranoid/delusional - I'm not a silencer, and I don't think smeagol is either, so use your logical mind and ask yourself how that works.

I've never even accused you of being (specifically) a silencer, just that you have a defensive power against investigation....and seeing as I am the only one to have investigated you. In this PM however it said you attempted to throw a bottle at me, but I escaped before it hit me.

Also you'll (all) recall that I investigated Zell, confirmed he was good and then everyone else killed him. :/

Vote : Jayseven

P.S.....The no killing is messed up.

I've never even accused you of being (specifically) a silencer, just that you have a defensive power against investigation....and seeing as I am the only one to have investigated you. In this PM however it said you attempted to throw a bottle at me, but I escaped before it hit me.

Also you'll (all) recall that I investigated Zell, confirmed he was good and then everyone else killed him. :/

Vote : Jayseven

P.S.....The no killing is messed up.

Maybe they are doing it on purpose, don't kill anyone to avoid suspicion and let the townies kill each other in trial and error. Cube wanted to do that in Pirate mafia, although he got lynched on the first following day anyway.

Is Diageo the investigator now? I thought that was Rez..?

Jayseven, the frail man is Heroicjanitor. Way back he wanted to lynch Rez because he found out Rez was mafia. I still want to go for him. Then you.

"She's evil, look at all these bogus notes she's passing around."

"I agree, and she attacked me twice."

"We should get rid of her."

The town pushed the teenager off a nearby cliff.

jayseven is dead. He was Emma Thornton, a shy teenager who could work out people's secrets. He/She was good.

Players

Diageo

heroicjanitor

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

6 players remain.

Night 10 begins now. Please send in your PMs.

Everyone spent the night in their own house, confident that they would all be safe tonight. Only the girlfriend left the house, who came back to her boyfriend to tell him some juicy news.

What a dull night that was. Here are something random:

Night 10 is over, Day 11 starts now.

Players:

Diageo

heroicjanitor

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

6 players remain. 4 is a majority.

(Wow. The mafia seem to have ruined this game with inactivity......Unless they can't kill or lost their killer. Joking apart - there had better be a good excuse for this....)

Regarding Jayseven investigation. No idea. Investigated him twice and got he was mafia....investigated Zell and got good....

Last night we were gonna investigate me (thinking someone might switch me with someone else) but we (I) forgot to PM Cube and we investigated The Peeps, it came up that he was good.

I assume heroicjanitor is one of the last remaining townies.......

Like I told you, the mafia probably aren't killing on purpose to let confusion rule. The last two we lynched since the mafia stopped killing have been townies.

But I'm sure we will get third time lucky. I don't understand why you are still alive when Heroicjanitor said you were mafia way back.

Vote: Rez