N-Europe

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Cube

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man was well sought after. Many people checked his house but all they found was a radio. Nobody had lived there since it was built. On their way home one of these people went out of their way to earn a bit of extra money. After they completed their task they found a scribbled note on the floor of their house.

This could be him paying to have someone steal something for him.

The man who was off-planet was looked for again today. The people still could not find him.

Note he is off-planet.

After an older man asked him some questions, the young lover was ordered to take an item from a kind woman. He did so reluctantly - everyone on the planet needed some extra cash.

Everyone ON the planet needs extra cash. He is the only one off the planet. Therefore he is the only one who doesn't need extra cash and is the one who paid Rez.

Dr Elise Lamb was one of the best doctors in the 'vese. After a robbery at the hospital on Ariel she worked at she decided to go out into the wilderness and travel to the border planets in an effort to save lives.

Not sure if this one is flavour but he could have robbed from her, which caused her power to change. I think it is flavour though.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

So, despite me coming out with all the info I have you apparently call this evidence against me. People steal stuff and you therefore just assume that it's somehow me, even though I'm not even on the planet? Seriously, what the hell. Why do you even think it's me? I genuinely do not understand how you have taken four write-ups and decided that random sentences within them refer to anyone, and then decided that it was me that they refer to.

Heroic I'm not being funny but so far you've accused Rez AND Diageo of being mafia so vehemently, then said they were neutral, and now suddenly you're turning on me. Is your win condition something like you have to get a certain number of lynches or something? I mean you're like a goddam pinball.

I have already stated my win condition several times, and Diageo got pissed at me for repeating myself. Go back and read what I have said before - I've explained myself countless times. We should be focusing on mafiosos right now and all you're doing is pinging around accusing and voting for people without any actual evidence, distracting people from more important targets. If it turns out that jayseven is mafia, you will be left looking extremely suspicious.

Are you going to vote for jayseven then Nintendohnut.

I agree that it seems like a big stretch that he's reading into things that aren't really there.

The fact that he's an investigator, and has said so from quite early, yet still hasn't died, it's intriguing. He's either a really shit investigator and the mafia think he's not getting in the way. Or he's mafia himself.

You have given no evidence so far(understandable since you aren't an investigator), and as far as I remember you claimed to have no power besides being untargetable. If you have nothing to hide you won't mind answering the questions. Now to go through your reply.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

So, despite me coming out with all the info I have you apparently call this evidence against me. People steal stuff and you therefore just assume that it's somehow me, even though I'm not even on the planet?

Dramatic in the beginning then using many hand-wavy and vague words, instead of just arguing against the evidence presented. The reason I accuse you is because you aren't on the planet.

Seriously, what the hell. Why do you even think it's me? I genuinely do not understand how you have taken four write-ups and decided that random sentences within them refer to anyone, and then decided that it was me that they refer to.

Same as the first paragraph, using hand-wavy words, referring vaguely to what I said and not attacking the logic behind it. You don't understand how I have used the write-up and said that sentences refer to someone? What? Believe it or not they do refer to someone, and I think it is you.

Heroic I'm not being funny but so far you've accused Rez AND Diageo of being mafia so vehemently, then said they were neutral, and now suddenly you're turning on me. Is your win condition something like you have to get a certain number of lynches or something? I mean you're like a goddam pinball.

I think this is a threat to get me to back off, I'm just asking some questions so answering them is the fastest way to get me to back off.

I have already stated my win condition several times, and Diageo got pissed at me for repeating myself. Go back and read what I have said before - I've explained myself countless times. We should be focusing on mafiosos right now and all you're doing is pinging around accusing and voting for people without any actual evidence, distracting people from more important targets. If it turns out that jayseven is mafia, you will be left looking extremely suspicious.

I don't remember you stating your win condition, and Diageo gave out for having long paragraphs with no substance to them, not for you being too informative. On the 3rd day you translated loads of Jay's posts, and said the mafia must have targeted you one of the nights because there was no kill at that point, but since then you haven't given much information.

After an older man asked him some questions, the young lover was ordered to take an item from a kind woman. He did so reluctantly - everyone on the planet needed some extra cash.

Everyone ON the planet needs extra cash. He is the only one off the planet. Therefore he is the only one who doesn't need extra cash and is the one who paid Rez.

That there is the crux of the argument.

Also I'm sorry if I sounded rude, I am just pointing out that you didn't argue against the evidence I presented and instead tried to make it sound ridiculous without proving it is. It makes you very suspicious to me.

I have already shared the note, which is the one piece of information that I had, and I have said that I am untargetable, I don't know what else you want me to say. I have been trying to work things out from the write-ups but it's difficult with so little to go on.

Here is the post where I explained everything:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1263936&postcount=126

Diageo was moaning about people writing long posts which simply repeated information, so I am attempting not to repeat information. I have already explained at length, so I won't do so again. I stated that I am a townie, and didn't add a win condition. I assumed that people would know what the win condition of a townie is, as I assume you do.

If you want to analyse everything I write you are welcome, I've tried to make it easier for you by writing short sentences. I really don't think you'll get much from how I write, but you're welcome to try.

I can't attack the logic of someone who believes fully that they are correct, because the logic in your theory is assumed. You've followed a logic that you see, but someone else may see it entirely differently. Diageo does, for example. There is no proof that I am 'paying people to steal'; you've read the sentence about people on the planet needing money and extrapolated hugely, accusing me because I am not on the planet. If that makes sense to you that's fine, but it won't make sense to everyone. So far I've been accused of needing to survive, needed to get a certain number of people to target me, and now I'm being accused of buying stolen goods to win the game. I'm sure that from your point of view I look guilty of this, but to others (at least Diageo) you must see that it looks far-fetched.

And heroic - I love how when you endlessly question me it's not an attack, but when I vaguely suggest that you are distracting attention away from jayseven (still doing it I see) it must be an attack on you.

Simply because you are so vehement in your distraction Vote: Jayseven

And when I don't, I can say I told you so :p deal?

Deal :p

I couldn't care less if he steals the win. As long as I get to the end and have fun doing it. At least in your arguing posts, you managed to angrily vote for jayseven.

You have fun when I vote for Jayseven? I'm not just going to let suspicions go for no reason... Him stealing a win might mean you don't get to the end too. I wasn't angry.

Diageo; I did not do any of the things you claim I did. I'm sure other people have targetted me, so ask them if they got role-blocked or silenced. And! A big ol' fuck you; cracking that code took me fucking ages and I posted what was pretty much my stream of thought. I'm damn proud of cracking it. Cube had to change the rules afterwards! Madcore.

I've posted my list of targets for each night. If you did not receive the note I intended for you then that is not my fault.

What novels did ReZ read? Are you sure he isn't fucking wrong?

Go ahead and vote me off. You're all being stupid and I hate you.

P.S. Changevote: ReZ, because he's on my list of three (which is now 2 seeing as heroijan did vote for jonnas at some point, so it makes sense that either ReZ or Zell are evil), and did we not get some info early on doubting the rez/diageo alliegance? He could be mafia without you knowing.

Diageo; fine, fuck you again. Go ahead and lynch me then you can question your "I know rez is ok" theory.

Look at the basics.

A mafioso was voted off yesterday, who did not vote for them? The list is three strong; me, zell, heroicjanitor. People are pledging allegiance to heroijan (perhaps keep a note of who), only you are saying ReZ is good, and me... well, I'm willing to be sacrificed if the other two are investigated/lynched in my place. I know I'm a townie and I know that I've confused others (and myself in the process) accidentally. Just keep your mind open.

The other possibility is that the mafia knew of jonnas's lynchbomb thing and figured they'd pile on the pressure. But surely y'all have the brains to deal with that when the time comes.

Sorry to drag this back up but I don't remember you saying anything about a note, Nintendohnut.

I only mentioned it today because it was a note that said mr-paul was an investigator. I wasn't going to reveal it unless it was necessary as it would have gotten him killed pretty much. I revealed it now seeing as he is dead.

Remove Vote

I don't know who to trust. Have we heard from Zell? I thought we had but I'm getting confused between the two games going on at the moment.

I do remember that now, thanks.

I don't know who to vote for really. Each side has a negative investigation on the other and neither side has much more than that.

There must be 2/3 members of the mafia left so I'm wondering why we're left with this even split too.

I only mentioned it today because it was a note that said mr-paul was an investigator. I wasn't going to reveal it unless it was necessary as it would have gotten him killed pretty much. I revealed it now seeing as he is dead.

Remove Vote

I don't know who to trust. Have we heard from Zell? I thought we had but I'm getting confused between the two games going on at the moment.

What do you mean? Heard from me as in come out with my character? I haven't done that yet, but neither has most people.

Diageo; fine, fuck you again. Go ahead and lynch me then you can question your "I know rez is ok" theory.

Look at the basics.

A mafioso was voted off yesterday, who did not vote for them? The list is three strong; me, zell, heroicjanitor. People are pledging allegiance to heroijan (perhaps keep a note of who), only you are saying ReZ is good, and me... well, I'm willing to be sacrificed if the other two are investigated/lynched in my place. I know I'm a townie and I know that I've confused others (and myself in the process) accidentally. Just keep your mind open.

The other possibility is that the mafia knew of jonnas's lynchbomb thing and figured they'd pile on the pressure. But surely y'all have the brains to deal with that when the time comes.

You make a good point, but it's not logically sound. You'll get mafia voting for mafia and townies not voting for mafia. This isn't an accusation against anyone in this game, it's just that in general your theory doesn't work and it could be the case that all of the mafia voted for Jonnas. It's not too hard to consider, given that Jonnas had a lynch bomb. My point is that whether they did or did not vote for him is pretty much irrelevant.

Maybe you're trying to deflect attention away from yourself a bit. But I do sort of agree now that either you or Rez are mafia. This maybe a bit crazy but... the mafia could have tried to poison Rez on the first night to make him seem innocent.