NEurope
Cube

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Herojan, you've told me during previous mafias that it was obvious when Ellmeister is mafia. What's the verdict?

He was town. :p

Looks like both the doctor and the protector guarded Heroicjanitor. No mafia can beat that. Learned anything today?

Sméagol and The Peeps think he is good for some reason, it's making me have second thoughts. Do you guys have evidence or is it just a general feeling?

Crucial information guys.

I found out that Jonnas has killed before.

I also received a note from someone whose writing was barely legible detailing Ellmeister's death.

Vote:Jonnas

Well we seem to be doing very little in the way of lynching mafia members. So I'm willing to go with mr-paul on this.

Vote: Jonnas

Jonnas (2): mr-paul, Diageo

Majority is 7

Edited by Cube

Sounds weird to get a message like that the day after Rez nearly got lynched.

mr-paul, do you get that message because of your power or did someone give it to you?

The mafia may have sent that message to get suspicion on someone else, and maybe off ReZourceman. Right now the town is willing to lynch anyone.

The part about Jonnas is from my power. I targeted him.

The note, however, isn't mine. Though I have received a note two nights, the first night which said Diageo is in love, and last night which was described as a barely legible note from a witness of Ellmeister's murder. Perhaps this will show the person that speaks funny today was one of those who targeted Ell?

Ok, in that case, if no one can alter the message, I'm fine with it.

Vote: Jonnas

Hey, wait a second, I didn't kill anybody, I'm sure of that. I'm a child, for god's sake.

Not sure why mr-paul's investigation gave him that.

I'm just reporting what I've been told. I have no reason to believe it is false, all my other information is accurate as far as I'm aware.

What is your character?

As an aside, I am still slightly wary of Nintendohnut perhaps having a survival win condition.

From the way he's been telling people to redirect to him, it's been in the back of my mind that his win condition is to get a certain amount of people/a specific person to target him or something. That's if he even is neutral.

I'm guessing there's no indication of where this note comes from?

I think we should pressure Jonnas into giving us a bit of information on himself. We know very little about everyone and the ones that have exposed the most are me and Rez.

Now, just wait a second. I am Danielle. I'm a little girl, and my power is to prevent people from being misdirected or roleblocked (which has not been useful thus far)

I targeted Nintendohnut in my first night (didn't work), Dannyboy on the second (the same night he roleblocked me, which means I was the little girl he molested entertained), Ellmeister on the third night, Heroicjanitor on the 4th night and 5th nights.

And if it helps, my role PM tells me my father George is part of the mafia.

Cube you should really link the write-ups in the OP :p

On the second night he is described as a young girl playing with her teddies, it doesn't really sounds murderous. Also I was told you do nothing of interest mr-paul... Would you describe yourself as a kind woman? I don't see the redirector doing anything last night so I'm suspicious and want to check I got the right person.

Yeah, I am described in my PM as a kind and caring woman who people find it easy to speak to.

It does look innocent on night 2, but he doesn't appear in the write-ups the next couple of nights until last night when I targeted him so his targets for those nights could easily be made up.

I'm guessing you are the frail man?

So HeroicJanitor has information that is wrong, and mr-paul apparently has information that is wrong too. Can anyone get some solid information around here?

Did anyone die the night Jonnas got roleblocked? His power sounds strange, I think he might be lying.