NEurope
Ryuk

Bravo TV channel closes its doors

With Bravo closing its doors, I am finding myself bored, I am shocked with the amount of programmes I used to watch on that channel, and now its gone off air they i'm left pondering what to do with my time :(.

It's sad because they had good adult programs on in the evaning and they also had star trek. Argh.. Apprently they are shutting channelOne (virgin1) down soon too. ? why oh why... lol..

The only thing I can think off after hearing "Bravo" and "TV" is Johnny Bravo. I've never even heard of the channel.

Also, don't bSkyb now own the Virgin One channel?

Oh GOD, just reminiscing back to the days when cartoons were actually good...

Back on topic; Bravo had some good shows on like Dog the Bounty Hunter but it's the hilariously shitty Danny Dyer movies and shows that killed it, I think.

Sad to see Channel One go though, I'm going to miss watching the re-runs of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and My Wife and Kids. :(

Sad to see Channel One go though, I'm going to miss watching the re-runs of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and My Wife and Kids. :(

Indeed

So there will be no more booze britain, trying to spot yourself if they were in your town. Wondeful.

Well I had been recording season1 of V on channel one, just hoping I've got it all before it was cancelled, and managed to record worlds strongest man 2010 on new years eve before bravo shut down. That's good viewing!

Yeah, it's a shame when a channel that you like disappears. I was fond of Sky Travel, FTN and The Hits on Freeview - basically the early days of the service.

Oh well, BBC4 and News 24 are good, and More4 is not bad.

Bravo used to be the channel that took over the late night Nickelodeon reruns on my cable when I was a kid. I say fuck Bravo. Fuck Bravo and it's WCW Monday Nitro bullshit. HOLLYWOOD? Hollywon't.

AND NOW... AN UNEXPECTED PARALLEL OPINION FROM YOUR BUDDY SCOOP:

Bravo, Bravo. You will be missed. Greatly.

They could have taken Nick with them.

Bravo had great stuff upon it, which happened to make up my viewage. With this, and Channel One gone i don't know what i shall do. It's only because money bags Sky decided that both Bravo and Channel One were too similar to Sky 1 and Sky 3.

Have to see where they put Dog and the re-runs of Fresh Prince and My Wife and Kids.

Channel One was awesome. It's bloody stupid they've decided to shut it down not long after changing the name.

I LOVE Channel One!! Where will I see my beloved Voyager?!

Wheeeeerrrre?!?!!

JOHN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Channel One is where I get my psychic updates.

Also I'm now off to watch Johnny Bravo. :awesome:

Channel One was awesome. It's bloody stupid they've decided to shut it down not long after changing the name.

Thats Sky for ya, they want to make sure you pay to watch the stuff now. Channel One's slot on Freeview will be home to Challenge.

I used to watch bravo loads a few years ago mainly for dog the bounty hunter, been ages since i had watched that channel!

Wheeeeerrrre?!?!!

You could always travel a distance up to the north west round mine, i own every voyager boxset!! ;)

:o ch1 is still on virgin, has it really been taken off freeeview and sky? wow...

I used to watch sexectra and dog the bounty hunter, really annoying they turned it off... and btw WCW is now TNT :P

I used to watch sexectra and dog the bounty hunter, really annoying they turned it off... and btw WCW is now TNT :P

You mean TNA !

Anyway, we have the evil that is Rupert Murdoch to blame for all of this, the evil tosser !

Wheeeeerrrre?!?!!

My sentiments exactly. I'll have to fish out my DVDs now. No need to go to Mikes. Come round mine.

You mean TNA !

Anyway, we have the evil that is Rupert Murdoch to blame for all of this, the evil tosser !

Same program lol, just now named differently. lol