N-Europe

The Pirate Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one argues because it's usually difficult to identify yourself in the write up.

It's not really that difficult. I'm doing it through the PMs I received. Night one I got a PM saying I couldn't leave my bunnk because I was scared. I identified myself from the write-up using that info. Night two I got a PM saying I was locked up. I identified myself through that, and Smeagol confirmed. Night 3 I targeted myself, and I identified myself through a discription that fits that in the write-up.

I am saying you are either lying through your teeth by claiming good characters and killing at night(no one can prove you are a protector right?) or you got confused and screwed up.

1) You're clearly not paying attention.

Night 2 - I targeted Ellmeister, Smeagol roleblocked me. In the write-up it says a one-legged pirate tried to help the epic pirate (Ell) but was locked up. HELP being the operative word. Smeagol confirmed I was the one locked up. I was trying to help Ell, i.e. protect him, but was roleblocked.

2) What do you mean by I 'got confused and screwed up'? How did I screw up? I've certainly not been confused as I know what I did each night and where I am in the write-up.

Why were you so defensive when I asked to find yourself in the write-up? Can you see yourself in them at all? Or are you not mentioned? You said you don't need to, but I'm only asking because you say it's hard to pinpoint yourself, and also because you say I'm claiming good people all over the place but not ONE PERSON has come out and said that it's them.

Also: I forgot but a few posts ago Smeagol said he didn't think that Popeye was the killer. He was: He was the tattooed pirate who was killing each night, and when Ell was pushing his lynch he made clear that he knew who one of the killers was. So at least we've got rid of one.

I voted ReZ because it's ReZ. He's usually more active than this, while I knew beforehand that Zell has a very busy schedule.

Hell, ReZ has even been posting in other threads, which means he's purposely avoiding this one for some reason. I'm guessing tactical silence.

Also, I hardly believe that Dohnut is worth going after due to a varying description... I mean, if he was lying, shouldn't other players come out and prove him wrong? But no one is.

To be honest though, I admit that I'm not exactly as active as I was in the Disney one but that's because I'm not sure what to say or anything. What I mean is, I don't really have anything to say because I can't make anything out at the moment. Maybe ReZ is the same? Not that I'm sticking up for ReZ or anything (I don't trust nobody in this game) but I just thought the reason for you voting for him was a little bit weak and kind of suspicious, like you know something we don't.

I could be wrong but as I said, what if he has nothing to say? Hell, I ain't sure what to say either, it's quite hard to figure this one out...I'll wait until both sides (Dohnut and Smeagol) have their say.

I don't believe Nintendohnut is evil. If you are a real life pirate thought you could just name him and we can see if he is young, bearded and one-legged(odd combinations ftw).

I now think it is Rez who has the double vote, or maybe Jayseven or Zell can choose when to use it depending on where they put their vote.

changevote: Rez

I don't believe Nintendohnut is evil. If you are a real life pirate thought you could just name him and we can see if he is young, bearded and one-legged(odd combinations ftw).

I now think it is Rez who has the double vote, or maybe Jayseven or Zell can choose when to use it depending on where they put their vote.

changevote: Rez

Didn't someone already say they double-voted before? Also, there can be more than one of them, right?

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1254717&postcount=192

Pirate's code:

No strict limit on day phases. A loose 48 hour rule will be in effect but the day may end before (with warning) or after if discussion is ongoing

Night phases are 36 hours or shorter if all pirates send their bottled messages ashore in time.

A pirate may not quote their private messages

Pirates may swap tales at night provided they speak not of the game at hand

A pirate ghost may curse his crew after death provided they speak not of the game at hand

A pirate may not edit posts or they will be made to walk the plank

Dazz you have broken the pirate code.

[..]

EDIT: Sorry Smeagol, just saw that post. I also want to ask you why you'd make us suspicious of Dohnut if you don't think he's bad?...

3rd time: I'm not sure.

All his claims seem backed up, however, I keep finding it strange he doesn't seem to have a single description. Perhaps he can change his description for each night.. Or someone else can.

Ah yes the revered pirate would seem right. So what is it that you lost and were panicing about? And you still haven't even ventured a theory as to why I saw 'unspeakable horrors' when you locked me up.
There's no theory, only facts.. The horrors are the side effect, it's what causes my target to not be able to vote the next day.

Which I can demonstrate:

vote: Sméagol

The thing I lost was my original key from my locker.

I'll leave Nintendohnut alone for now, but with a lack of direction, I'm going to bring this list up again:

Voted for Aqui1a but not MadDog:

Cube

HeroicJanitor

Dazz

Didn't vote either:

Rummy

Tales

The Fish

Eenuh

I say we pick one of 'm except for Dazz and go try to pressure him / her while we still have time (although, probably no use). Who's the most suspicious of this list?

I already said I'm generally reluctant to vote, but y'kno, it doesn't show much. I'm sort of mainly posting in hope that we've got discussion still going to not end the day early! I'm still trying to determine if I am in fact in the write-ups or not, but presently with christmas eve eve scotch in me it is difficult. I see no reason why I wouldn't, but also no reason why I would.

Fish has made one post, Tales has(imo) made a rather rash vote with little to go on, Eenuh has said barely anything. Herojan, I'm still suspect of.

Smeagol has given a very nice alibi to his jailkeep, that if it rbs/prots AND doesn't let him vote for himself then I will certainly remove my vote, until then he's still my top suspect. The others I had in mind were(in no particular order) ReZ, Tales, harojan...and maybe someone else but I'm not sure now. I'll check later, hoping there'll still be activity by morning(out now, not back til late, work at like 1 tomorrow avo but should be cool to get on there if it isn't busy and the crazies ain't too crazi).

I do think maybe inactives are a view to look at tho, I see no reason for activity elsewhere and not here, and it's the perfect mafia defense, often.

How will voting for yourself prove you lost your key? Also if you lost your locker key then does that mean the person you stuffed in there last night is still in there?

Just realised Sméagol is Davy Jones lol. Vote: Sméagol

It doesn't and I didn't imply that. Read. And I got out.

So the realisation of who I am makes you want to vote for me right away? Fine. Like I said, you would've been my second choice as a target, since you didn't vote for MadDog, you have some suspicious voting abiltities, and you are finnicky with your votes. I'd put my vote on you now if I had one.

Sorry I forgot you targeted yourself last night. It's like an infinite loop to me, target yourself, so you should have been roleblocked. But if you are roleblocked how did you roleblock yourself... Confuses me so I'll ignore it :p

I can't see Davy Jones being a good guy, he's like another name for the devil. Are you a townie or a neutral then?

Well, technically I'm neither, since in this game you are either loyal to the Captain or not. And to be clear, I'm the former.

Also, I don't know what the myth about Davy Jones is, when I googled him, all I saw were pictures from Pirates of the Caribbean, movies which I've been avoiding.

Yeah you are right there is no good or evil since we are all scum. Davy Jones is loyal to the captain eh? You mean me :)

We need people to begin talking, I am starting to think Rez is silenced but that could be what he wants me to think. If anyone was silenced before in this game could you say so? Rez is either mutinous or silenced.

Wait, Davy Jones? Wasn't he the octopus-pirate-like-thingy from the PotC movies?

He was. In pirate lore he is the equivalent of the devil. I don't want to remove my vote from Sméagol for that reason alone.