N-Europe

The Pirate Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, as Jonnas said, Tales is likely the killer from last night.

Vote: Tales

There's nothing showing you telling stories in the write up. Only entering someone's bunk with a cutlass, which surely is not a good thing.

I wasn't holding a cutlass when I went to see ReZ. Or in any other write-up.

I'm still confused as to what Cube's power supposedly does.

As am I.

(Doublepost)

The only thing I could tell is that I may have caused Sméagol to lock himself in his cell on Night 2. Ell was fine the following Night when I targeted him.

Cube:

Night 1:

The epic sailor set out into the night ready to fiercely attack his target but there was too much havoc about him."

More evidence that you don't tell stories.

Cube:

Night 1:

The epic sailor set out into the night ready to fiercely attack his target but there was too much havoc about him."

More evidence that you don't tell stories.

Jonnas, did you steal something from a dead body tonight??? Did it have any effect?

I stole from ReZ. There was nothing useful in his kitchen (which surprised me)

And....sorry but...how has the conclusion that Tales is the parrot been reached?

Check back

Cube - Sinbad

HeroicJanitor - ??? (New Captain)

Jayseven - Jack Sparrow

Jonnas - Bligh

mr-paul - Tetra

Nintendohnut - Pegleg Pete

ReZourceman - "The Cook"

Tales - ???

The Fish - Watchtower dude

Zell - Formidable pirate

We are left with Herojan or Tales as the parrot (it could potentially be The Fish or ReZ, but that's wwaaaay too farfetched).

Any questions?

You're the epic sailor though. You can't deny that.

I can't. But that write-up seems to have been altered as that is definitely not my power. It would also explain why I'm shown to be entering Rummy's room when I targeted Nintendohnut.

You're still disregarding Heroicjanitor.

What a load of crap, Cube. You can't just attribute anything that doesn't suit you to a writeup switcher. And I'm sure that's the first time you've mentioned targeting Nintendohnut that night. All other times you've just dismissed the Rummy/cutlass incident as flavour text. Now you say you didnt target him altogether!

It's true that we don't know anything about Heroicjanitor other than he's a vice-captain with an alarm clock and a double vote, but that description does not sound like a parrot to me.

On the other hand, we know nothing about Tales, and he's not saying anything, either.

What a load of crap, Cube. You can't just attribute anything that doesn't suit you to a writeup switcher. And I'm sure that's the first time you've mentioned targeting Nintendohnut that night. All other times you've just dismissed the Rummy/cutlass incident as flavour text. Now you say you didnt target him altogether!

For the record, he said back then that he targeted me, not Nintendhonut.

(Triple Post)

With regards to Heroicjanitor. An alarm clock makes me think of Captain Hook.

:yay: I knew someone would guess it

The person who possesses the parrot is the one who killed then, but why can't it be The Fish? He has been saying nothing all game. I know Long John Silver had a parrot but he's dead, is it possible someone took possession of it? I doubt it because he died of a lynchbomb.

Vote: Tales We need a roleclaim.

Now suspicious of Jonnas. He could have stolen the parrot from Long John Silver. He was the first one to say it was a parrot too.

Goood idea HeroJan.

We need a roleclaim from Tales but Nintendohnut, Cube and Jonnas still remain more suspicious to me. They're all backing each other up at various points, Cube and Dohnut have been lying about their roles and Jonnas seems to be the one mainly ignoring any evidence against them...

And it seems whoever Jonnas votes for, Cube votes for and vice versa...

I don't know what else to say, you see, I don't appear on the write up. I knew it was going to bite me in the ass in the end, but there's nothing I can do about. Blame The Peeps. I don't appear in the write up and never have.

The Fish has to be the parrot.

Vote: The Fish.