N-Europe

Battlestar Galactica mafia

Sméagol

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The annoying thing is that you won't really be able to garner anything from my lynching other than its possible that Jayseven and Paj are in cahoots together.

(As, as I said if I was a townie I would vote for me too....so nothing can be gathered from voting patterns) but yeah. Jayseven is a cylon (as he's said)? and disobeyed the kill order, Paj is dodgy, blah blah.

I really need to get reading up on BG, particularly peoples alignments and centurions, cylons, etc. Tonight's task methinks.

Someone needs to get investigating jay/paj to see if we can work out any of their intentions.

Sorry ReZ but it's not really safe to keep you alive unless someone roleblocks you every night.

Lynch: ReZourceman

President: The Peeps

What if I was lying about having to use the ability? And really I was just getting Paj Meen Ah back for (I think it was in the second Pokemafia) he killed Molly on the first night just because she voted for him or something along those lines and ever since that day I found it a really spiteful thing to do, and I was simply serving justice?

Would that change anything?

Not for me anyway.

And killing people for reason's outside this game is just as spiteful, in my opinion.

Agreed. First of all, it's a bit tricky to admit that now; whether it's right or wrong, it makes you untrustworthy. Second of all, killing someone for a personal reason, i.e. to show someone that killing someone for a personal reason is bad style, is ... well, bad style.

Yeah, nearest the new testament has to say is "turn the other cheek" :P

ReZ; I never refused to vote for Paj! I've still not ruled him out in the slightest. You asked me to kill Paj, you claimed you had to order someone, then you claimed you chose to kill Paj. You also claim that you had a day power that allowed you do... what, exactly?

Yeah, nearest the new testament has to say is "turn the other cheek" :P

ReZ; I never refused to vote for Paj! I've still not ruled him out in the slightest. You asked me to kill Paj, you claimed you had to order someone, then you claimed you chose to kill Paj. You also claim that you had a day power that allowed you do... what, exactly?

Yeah that was pretty much all bull crap. Like I said, the fact that you refused to kill Paj barely shows you as evil at all, but it is a reason, if there is one. I just thought it was more likely I'd survive if I lied.

Rez, what character are you? Your power might have something do with the character.

Helena Cain.

Well, she really has it in for the cylons, and as an admiral she probably wouldn't make the kills herself. And Cain could be considered fearsome as well as described in the write up. If he is Cain, I highly doubt he is with the cylons. Does he have majority?

Voting count:

There are 17 active players.

Absolute majority is 9.

President:

[No President] [2]: The Peeps / gmac

[heroicjanitor] [1]: heroicjanitor

[The Peeps] [2]: jayseven / mr-paul

[Ellmeister] [1]: Ellmeister

[Paj Meen Ah] [1]: Nintendohnut

[jayseven] [1]: Dannyboy-the-Dane

Lynch:

[ReZourceman] [9]: The Peeps / Tales / heroicjanitor / jayseven / Ellmeister / Nintendohnut / Diageo / Dannyboy-the-Dane / gmac / mr-paul /

[Paj Meen Ah] [1]: ReZourceman

Majority for President vote has not been reached.

Majority for lynch vote has been reached.

[volunteer for executioner]: ReZourceman / The Peeps

Comment:

Probably should've mentioned the number for absolute majority at the end of the write-up, I will do so from now.

Comment:

The lynch write-up will be posted at the end of the dayphase.

If you people want to end the day, you now know what to do. I'll even give you a few extra hours because I was a little late last night :).

Edited by Sméagol