NEurope
Ashley

Errors and Problems With Forums

I'm not sure if this is an error or not...but on the announcement for the image sizes, you have spelt "regarding" as "regaring". Just to point it out.

Its probably already been said but why does the top N-Europe picture dissapear in replace of the red cross when you access the forums from the homepage?

I can't see any updated news forum posts in the beginning of 31st August.

The list is stuck upto 30th August, I tried a control+refresh and no luck.

I'm not sure if this is an error or not...but on the announcement for the image sizes, you have spelt "regarding" as "regaring". Just to point it out.

It's just a typo. I'll fix it up right now.

Edit: It appears that it's already been sorted. I am slow. :(

Its probably already been said but why does the top N-Europe picture dissapear in replace of the red cross when you access the forums from the homepage?

Hmmm. I haven't come across this problem yet. Try using accessing the forums in a different browser or clearing your cookies. That might work.

I can't see any updated news forum posts in the beginning of 31st August.

The list is stuck upto 30th August, I tried a control+refresh and no luck.

Yeah, we've got the staff working on that. It's actually a pain in the arse. :(

When I try to hotlink an animated gif as my avatar, a message comes up saying that I'm not allowed to upload animated images, even though I'm not uploading it... Other people have animated avatars, so how do they do it?

I went to add a signature pic to my profile, yet it says I have a limit of 500 x 100 or 19.5kb, which ever is smaller, yet some people have signatures much larger than this in terms of KBs, just wondering why?

I went to add a signature pic to my profile, yet it says I have a limit of 500 x 100 or 19.5kb, which ever is smaller, yet some people have signatures much larger than this in terms of KBs, just wondering why?

I think its because they added theirs before the (tiny) limit.

Hmm, I get an email every time a topic I've posted in is updated. I've disabled the send me emails when I get new posts thingy, but they're still coming.

I've switched it so you automatically don't subscribe to threads, let me know if that fixes it.

When I click forums in the top right of the front page it just brings me to the blog thing... Is that to get people looking at it or just a glitch? :laughing:

It's working fine for me now. Try pressing F5 on the main page.

There is a seperate link for the blog which is next to the forum link.

The board at the mo' doesn't seem to be remembering threads I have looked at.

I.e. when I log in it keeps telling me there are unread posts in threads 2 days old, even though I looked at them minutes ago!!!

The board at the mo' doesn't seem to be remembering threads I have looked at.

I.e. when I log in it keeps telling me there are unread posts in threads 2 days old, even though I looked at them minutes ago!!!

That's not what the new thread reading behaviour should do. Try clearing out your cookies.

I know this isn't much of a problem at all (I'm just a lame site design perfection whore), but to the right under the forum header (http://www.n-europe.com/forum/images/header_forum.jpg), on the site design there is for some reason a light gray 2 pixels or so thick line, which always annoys me to hell. I know I'm just being picky and stuff, but.. Yeah. You don't have to fix it (as it might be a bitch; I know what these things are like), but if it's easy and you don't mind that'd be great.

I'm just letting you know. And I know this is stupid, I'm just picky (it's not really my fault; Sprout made me this way).

Not much of an error (more of a nitpick) but the description of the "Rules" board reads: "R-E rules and regulations". Stop living in the past!

Not much of an error (more of a nitpick) but the description of the "Rules" board reads: "R-E rules and regulations". Stop living in the past!

Ooo, well spotted!

Will change it immediately, sir!

Did something happen yesterday? :wtf:

I tried to come on around lunch time (instead o' working) but firstly the site was very slow and my posts didnt load up, so I closed the browser, came back... and the site wasnt working at all! What happened? I just went home and played Pro Evo and Fifa for instead. The thing is, theres no mention o' it around the place today, what happened? ::shrug: