NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

Look what i brought today

B0001FVDG4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Bah! He's missing a bo, and the swords and nunchakus don't match (mine do!) the sai look smart though.

Wow, these "equipment" is really cool.

How much did it cost and are you learning how to use it to its full potential?

for everything u see there....£130

altho the red katana is pretty old, had it for ages. the others just got in today. and yes bowser, i will buy a bo

Its like that south park episode

i remember that where butters gets shuriken? in his eye, and cartman is like really fat when they are life sized, it was in anime aswell wasnt it, that episode was the funniest ide ever seen.

wish i could just buy a sword, mind i do have one which is old, and was probably used by a guy(dead now)in one war. i got it off some old guy wanting toe get rid of his stuff. if you want a pic ask

also anyone know how to get rust off a sword?

i remember that where butters gets shuriken? in his eye, and cartman is like really fat when they are life sized, it was in anime aswell wasnt it, that episode was the funniest ide ever seen.

wish i could just buy a sword, mind i do have one which is old, and was probably used by a guy(dead now)in one war. i got it off some old guy wanting toe get rid of his stuff. if you want a pic ask

also anyone know how to get rust off a sword?

That South Park episode is quality laugh-out-loud momenys a plenty. Thanks for reminding me.

Stef - get some brillopads and use some elbow grease ;)

That South Park episode is quality laugh-out-loud momenys a plenty. Thanks for reminding me.

Stef - get some brillopads and use some elbow grease ;)

yeahthe episode was great, cheers for the advise on brillo pads.

Isn't that illegal? At least the nun-chucks are? Right?

apparently they were illegal, not sure about now.

I'm liking the Sai...

And those clear nun-chuk's are pretty cool...

But the real question is... can you use them?

purpose of them, is for display on a lovely part of my wall:) also props for any films i wanna make hehehahaha. you could also say its the pitbull terrier of my house

I want some Sai's there beautiful and from what i've seen great close combat weaponry, you dont even need to use the points for them to be effective, simply holding the by the hilt and hitting people with that part is greatly effective, I cant see on yours booker but do they have a large squared off hilt that is rather heavy for the purpose I described?

Man, this totally reminds me of what I bought today:

weaponfood.jpg

and every bit as deadly

Sign in to follow this