Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

One thing I don't quite understand, is it possible to have 2 mods on a long gun without it being one of those special guns?

Just asking to know if I should keep playing plunder to unlock Flynn's M9 or if I'll eventually get a second mod slot for regular weapons, coz I don't really enjoy playing plunder all that much.

Anyway, something that's been bothering me to no end is the fact that snapping onto cover and rolling is the same button. At least once or twice a match I try to roll away and hide or roll into someone to drop a grenade and I end up snapping to something nearby and obviously dying because of it. I feel they should've really separated those functions... Gah!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, something that's been bothering me to no end is the fact that snapping onto cover and rolling is the same button. At least once or twice a match I try to roll away and hide or roll into someone to drop a grenade and I end up snapping to something nearby and obviously dying because of it. I feel they should've really separated those functions... Gah!!!

Don't get me started.

You should have to hold the button to go into cover and just tap it to roll. It's the fucking stupidest enraging thing ever.

M9 plus Rapid Fire = WIN.

S'all I need.

Now that I unlocked the raffica, agreed... but if it weren't for that I'd say no, because it'd turn long distance shooting into a nightmare. Blindfire acc or bigger mag is the way to go. Or, in Flynn's M9 case... both!!

I get the love for the AK now, that weapon is incredibly well rounded, the true jack of all trades of the game.

They do need to fix this sensitivity issue fast, though... I played some CoD yesterday and it felt soooooooo damn better going back to high sensitivity... It actually hurt coming back to this.

The booster upgrading process is kind of shitty... most of the times it depends on action that aren't natural to a certain booster... Cloaked and Monkey man are prime examples...

Just finished the campaign. Wasn't bad, though didn't enjoy it as much as 2. Think it was mainly due to the amount of stupid camera angles causing me to die during chase sequences, and the very loose controls where often I'd press O to get into cover and end up rolling to my bullet ridden death. I don't think I'll feel compelled to play it through again, and don't think I'll bother with multiplayer as I couldn't get into 2's that much. Think I'll trade in while I can still get decent ££ for it.

Good game though. Though fuck knows how you are supposed to finish it on hard or crushing. I had enough trouble with normal, though that's probably just because I suck balls at it.

Crushing is practically easier than Normal, its all about finding the sweet positions. Like the cruise ship shoot out in ball room...impossible on the dance floor (on normal) took shit loads of attempts, but on crushing I ran to the back and did it in a couple of goes.

Also....you should at least give the multiplayer a go. Seems a bit silly to not even try it before trading it in.

I had real trouble with the

Hallucination enemies after you drink the water

No idea how that's even possible on Crushing.

May have a quick go at multiplayer but I can get AC: Revelations for £5 if I trade in by tomorrow so it'll just have to be a quick go. Though I don't really like multiplayer on any game, apart from maybe Gears 3. Much prefer a good single player game like the Uncharted games, Zelda or Batman.

May have a quick go at multiplayer but I can get AC: Revelations for £5 if I trade in by tomorrow so it'll just have to be a quick go. Though I don't really like multiplayer on any game, apart from maybe Gears 3. Much prefer a good single player game like the Uncharted games, Zelda or Batman.

I think the key to that bit is to make sure you see where the enemies headed after shooting at them, it was quite easy once you can easily follow them around.

I beat the game on hard and it was a bit too easy for hard... the guys you're mentioning are piss easy, there's a huge supply of Hammers and Taus around, which kill them in 2/3 shots respectively...

Have no idea what you mean by calling it difficult, literally... I thought it was quite an easy ride...

I ended up switching to easy when i got to the ship ball room section. The difficulty has been a pretty common complaint from what ive read.

I dont regret trading in my copy anyway. I wasnt going to play through the campaign again like I did with 2 and ive never liked Uncharted's multiplayer. Got Skyrim for £4.99 with my trade in and I enjoyed (and will enjoy again when patched) that a whole lot more.

What does Skyrim's patch do?

It has come to my attention that you get a star logo icon for completing all co-op stories on Crushing. You need to do them on Hard to unlock Crushing. I have done Syria on hard at the very least. So yeah. Do we want to do a group project to get these? We cannot be little bitches about this.

Also my characters look amazing now.

What does Skyrim's patch do?

The PS3 versions framerate can start to suffer when your save file gets bigger than 7 megs and thats started happening to my copy so im just gonna wait now until a patch is released to fix it. I have already done the main quest but ive still got hours of side quests left to do so im looking forward to getting back to it.