NEurope
Happenstance

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

^^ Maybe/probably yeah.

@ Dwarfly. Lol at our rape. "Oh I didn't realise it was an RPG", the middle upgrade for "Bargain" changes the Kickbacks to all be GOLD energy colour.

I don't actually know what that means.

But we won all 4 or 5 matches with ease there, I am now totally with the buddy system and ting, it was a hoot. When I made that comment I meant I had an unused kickback in the game on Chateau. I thought I had the disappearing at but it was actually teh rupuug.

Didn't need it.

Oh. I thought on that last match on Airstrip, I just Kickbacked and I thought you said the above.

Anyway, different kickbacks make you glow different colours (RPG = Green, Speedy G = Gold, erm....is....Clusterfuck = Red?) but levelling up the "Bargain" booster to silver/stage 2, makes all Kickbacks glow gold when activated.

And yeah, those matches were a cake walk. I liked our "Mainly together, but sometimes off gallivanting approach" seemed uber/fun.

Yeah it was tightly knit, good assistage, sometimes I'd take long shots and you'd flank and pwn with a punch. I would've said the matchmaking was unfair because we were paired against mere humans, not supercomputers.

Opponents: "That was embarrassing"

I kinda don't want to level up too far or I'll be disappointed when the beta ends and I lose my levels :p

Crazy that this ends so soon. Anyone know of another will be rolled out?

The last two days this has been really annoying me. I seem to be getting "lag killed" or something - I'm getting killed by people a few metres away who punch me once and grenades nowhere near me.

Edit: Actually, it just seems to be Yemen that's really laggy and has those problems.

Edited by Cube

Watching ReZ play online yesterday was at times thing of beauty. Getting much better at the game, love using the sniper on Yemen. Such a shame the Beta is almost over. Really like these maps over Uncharted 2's.

Rez: I have no idea how u got so many medals from dying on a zipline?? Please clarify...

I love the name of it, a hail mary. Sounds like it was such a last ditch thing to do :p

Rez: I have no idea how u got so many medals from dying on a zipline?? Please clarify...

I threw a grenade about 0.70 seconds before I was sniped. :p

I do love how easy it is to climb up those towers, move around the side and throw people off.

It's also really funny when you throw off a group of people one-by-one.

Yeah its amazing. I just jump in there and gun them.

Oh and regarding my earlier post about shoot and hit or just shoot etc - all I ever do is walk upto them and stand still, shooting them only.

I pre-orderd this game on Game.co.uk but I be geting the Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Special Edition on 19th July

but I be geting the Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Special Edition on 19th July

o rly?

____

Why can I not find the epic statue edition for pre-order anywhere?

Why do only GAME have the special edition, when I wanted to pre-order it from Shopto?

Why?

Why can I not find the epic statue edition for pre-order anywhere?

Why do only GAME have the special edition, when I wanted to pre-order it from Shopto?

Why?

game dont have the special edition it was on there and with the site remake it gone and so my pre-order

game dont have the special edition it was on there and with the site remake it gone and so my pre-order

I still have my Pre-order, however the link is broken and it's not on the main website.

Game also had the Explorer Edition.

Edit: Tried contacting them, contact form is broken.

Edit: Actually, the website in general simply isn't finished.

Special Edition - GameStop - £48.97

Explorer Edition - GameStop - £104.97 (WTF??)

Edit:Also, why did Game redesign their website to make it look like it's run by a kid?

Edited by Cube
Automerged Doublepost

Ah nice one cheers. Thinking about laying down a pre order for the Explorer Edition tomorrow (form wherever I can find....Gamestop if necessary) and a standard edition from Shopto. Probably/definitely excessive but I guess it will be good to have backup.

I still have my Pre-order, however the link is broken and it's not on the main website.

Game also had the Explorer Edition.

Edit: Tried contacting them, contact form is broken.

Edit: Actually, the website in general simply isn't finished.

Special Edition - GameStop - £48.97

Explorer Edition - GameStop - £104.97 (WTF??)

Edit:Also, why did Game redesign their website to make it look like it's run by a kid?

Gamestop takes your money when you pre-order it

Anyone have tips for getting the Protectorate trophy in Uncharted 2? Been really getting into the game since the end of the UC3 beta!

Haven't pre-ordered as I'm hoping for some supermarket deals to get it for £25-£30 (fat chance I know!) :)

Just play Plunder loads and hover around the objective. Use pistols. Always ze pistols!