Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

J7 gets taste of own medicine. Also on the news. Not for a crime...this time.

jayseven

Ell; you're no xpert! Get out!

Cube... Well if you put it that way... Then in 30 years I'd be with an 80 year old carol. Sorry, but I can't invest in that. I'm out.

So you'd go for a 16 4? Clearly a bad choice since it will distort average age and a 32 12 is a leader for your team anyday ;)

You realise Carol Vorders is eternally fixed at a fake age from when she underwent a lot of plastic surgery? She's as natural as Jordan (the model, not ex-member) but was just more subtle in her undertaking.

Plus we all know Mary McDonnell is the only GILF you need.

A 16 4 is an investment in the future! Will be at least a 20 10 with the attention. Rather that then one good season then BAM! Retirement.

I don't have time to pay her attention, that would get me relegated. A one season gal is better than something that may never happen!

I WILL SACRIFICE MY GOOD FACE FOR THIS TASK!

In xpert 11, your team is made up of players of various ages and skills. The age goes up by one each season invariably, but teh skill increase is dependant on other factors, like number of matches played and training endured.

The team gets a recommended youth player each month that they can take on as a prospective future valued member of teh team. The youth are typically aged between 16 and 19, skilled between 2 and 5. The greater the skill at a younger age, predictably the greater the skill at an older age.

The down-side with the youth is taht each game you play with them in the team, you are improving their development BUT being forced to play with only a skill of 2-5. An older, already trained player will offer a greater amount of skill, which ensures victory more often than not.

Thus a 16 4 has great potential, it also carries with it a higher risk of overall team failures. A 32 12 would guarentee good team performance, but the longevity is a problematic factor.

You can acquire new players via the transfer market, and their cost is weighted dependant on the above factors. I've not double-checked, but I imagine the price of a 16 4 and a 32 12 would be potentially fairly similar, with the younger going for slightly more.

Am I boring you yet? :P

Oh! Relation to conversation; if I had to choose between carol and NCL (new countdown ladie. I forget the old title I gave her) then I'd choose the new lady. She is hot now and will retain hotness for years to come, while carol is arguably more hot, but liable to face a much more rapid decline.