N-Europe

Matt Lees

ReZourceman

Its completely genius, you make me sick to my stomach. Honestly if you disliked that you wouldn't like Airplane!

No Rez, do not go there. You cannot compare it to Airplane.

Airplane and BAM are in two different leagues, of which i shall present them here

Airplane League

Has such classics as these

BAM League

It has stuff in, including these

See, a difference in humour there.

Its completely genius, you make me sick to my stomach. Honestly if you disliked that you wouldn't like Airplane!

It's funny you should say that.. I watched Airplane a couple of nights ago to see what all the fuss was about and.. well.. it didn't exactly blow me away :indeed:

I reckon if I watched it when I was younger I would have loved it as stuff like Naked Gun, Spy Hard and the Hot Shots films were great but I kinda worry about how much enjoyment I would get from watching them again. My sense of humour has changed in the last decade..

As for the Gran Turismo 5 "Review", it actually was quite funny for a while, though it did drag on a bit. BAM.. not so much :heh: For me, that's the sort of thing that you'd possibly find hilarious if you were doing it with your mates, but when you see other people do it on the internet you kinda think 'You idiots..' ::shrug:

Edited by nekunando