Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can I not vote for myself? People have done it before :p I call it tactics whilst you call it cheating. Tomayto, tomaaato.

Nintendohnut, just because I love you so much, I will tell you one thing.

I'm this babe:

149.png

Well that's a lie. Marcamillian is Dragonite, as I said before :p

And heroic - you're clearly mafia. JUST GODDAM VOTE!

To what extent do you townies reckon we can get everyone online and vote for dannyboy before ellmeister changes vote?

I honestly believe heroic was good. I'm online all day / evening / little bit in the night if you want to agree on a time to vote. Of course, they'll know it too, but that's the only option we have it seems.

##########

Marcamillian:

Last Activity: 09-12-2010 10:47 PM

The thing is I'm not sure why the game isn't over? The town cannot reach majority while Ellmeister votes, but the mafia could get majority if they voted for someone else with ell's double vote... so why have they not already won? I don't get it, and I don't know why Rez is dragging it out.

As for Marc - well I know he's Dragonite, so I guess he's mafia as Ell assumed it was safe to claim him (he must have missed my post - what a foo'!), but if he's not I think he should at least be allowed to comment, even if he's evil.

It's not over, because if Marc comes online (I assume he's good now), we will win the vote.

We should get rid of Ellmeister -> Dannyboy -> heroicjanitor -> mr-paul and in that order.

It all hinges on Marc now (or on all the rest of us if we can be online at the same time). If Marc comes online it's game-over for them, if he doesn't it's game-over for us. Pretty much.

It's not over, because if Marc comes online (I assume he's good now), we will win the vote.

We should get rid of Ellmeister -> Dannyboy -> heroicjanitor -> mr-paul and in that order.

It all hinges on Marc now (or on all the rest of us if we can be online at the same time). If Marc comes online it's game-over for them, if he doesn't it's game-over for us. Pretty much.

You're all still missing someone.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!