NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Mcoy's not that dumb to go and paint a target on an innocent for the mafia.

Sorry, didn't actually notice the spores mentioned in the evolution bit. Clearly you're not the colours I thought you were.

*goes back to read the rest of the posts*

Sorry, I must be missing something because I don't see evidence of Gyarados doing anything. He's not even in the write-up.

And I don't want to jump on any bandwagons but I was roleblocked last night too.

We should also look into the other person with the double vote from yesterday. As Diageo was the double-vote townie it would suggest the other one is the double-vote mafioso.

Didn't Rez say that was a mistake/he counted wrong?

The killings only started when Cube became gyarados. Probably not relevant but notable. @Eddie Damn so Sméagol isn't the cloud any more...

Sorry, but Cube has been too erratic this game for my liking. Plus, if he wins, none of us do, and I don't think anyone particularly wants that.

So, regardless, I'm voting Cube.

Mcoy will take a gamble on voting cube. It would be a bit stupid for someone to possibly have a night killing power and be non lynchable.

Mcoy vote: Cube

I'm not sure how Diageo was good, but i know more about my power now, so i should be able to use it more effectively.

Vote: Cube aswell.

Seriously can someone please point out the bit of the write-up that says Cube is the killer?

How often do you get to use your power MadDog?

And have we got a vote count???

Every night.

We can't rely on your power MadDog, if Cube wasn't a serial killer I might have voted for you. None of what he said could have been a lie. You could have made it up.

Hello people. Had a read through the thread last night and a couple of things caught my eye..

I'm staying quiet as everything is going perfectly.

I believe this was at a point where Cube was gaining quite a few votes for his second lynching.

Please do. I want more townie/mafia action before you lynch me. Although feel free to lynch me now - it'll save a lot of time.

This one also caught my eye.

He could just be bluffing out the lynch but the "more mafia town action" implies that he is waiting for something to happen... my mind goes to the fact that he is looking for someone in particular to come forward with their character.

McCoy... you had guessed correctly that I was part flying and I think I know how you got there... looks like you may have targetted a flying pokemon again today if I'm right?

In the prologue mewtwo instructs one of the mafia from last game to "find luvdisks body". The mention of a "tiny red pokemon" in last nights write-up matches the description used for luvdisk last time.

As for the mafia picking up his body... the surviving mafia from last game were

Kyogre

Surskit

Tentacool

Lileep

Surfing Pikachu

We can't rely on your power MadDog, if Cube wasn't a serial killer I might have voted for you. None of what he said could have been a lie. You could have made it up.

Well, after yesterday, I've learned more about my power, so i can use it better now.

--------------------------

Just re-reading teh prolodue closely.... Surfing pikachu is out as a suspect (got dissintagrated apparently) and mewtwo handed the character a modified pokedex... its been mentioned in the write-ups.

I don't see how that's of immediate use though.

I like to know why Jonnas is sure that Cube has a killing power. It doesn't appear he did something last night .

Seriously can someone please point out the bit of the write-up that says Cube is the killer?

I don't see how that's of immediate use though.

I like to know why Jonnas is sure that Cube has a killing power. It doesn't appear he did something last night .

I honestly don't know what the lynching of cube is based on.

There's currently 8 votes on Cube.

Gyarados is a blue and white pokemon, hasn't appeared in last night's or the night before's write up. I think he is probably in that cloud somewhere. There's more players than there are pokemon who appear in the write up.

The thing is, Cube's done nothing to stop it. I don't want to act according to his plan, unless he tells more. Untill then, I'm not going to vote for Cube.

Mcoy cannot believe that some of you are stalling for a second day on lynching cube. Mcoy is shocked at how easily swayed you can all be convinced into voting for a no lynch/innocent based off some very vague facts, Mcoy also finds it highly odd that everyone was so keen to lynch Cube on the second day (mafia plan to get him evolved?) and now they are willing to ignore his random rubbish.

Mcoy isn't willing to sit around listening to Cube spout pointless garbage for the rest of this game, either way Mcoy finds him a useless asset to the townies at this point and the risk of him being a tool of the mafia is too great. Mcoy is happy to take a slight risk of putting cube to the test of a second lynch.

If I'm honest I just don't want him to win.

He's far enough ahead on the leaderboard already :p

The first time round Cube was trying to get lynched so was saying incredibly suspicious things and we were all taken in.

The second time, someone decided on a whim that Cube killed gmac so 6 people joined in.

Mcoy, do you think Cube killed gmac last night?

If Cube says nothing it is either because he is trying to scaremonger or he thinks it will help get himself lynched. I'll go with him scaremongering but it's down to opinion at this point unless we have anything else. I don't want to waste another day.

The first time round Cube was trying to get lynched so was saying incredibly suspicious things and we were all taken in.

The second time, someone decided on a whim that Cube killed gmac so 6 people joined in.

Mcoy, do you think Cube killed gmac last night?

Mcoy thinks you're over looking the role way too much. Mcoy cannot remove his vote in the slight chance that someones win condition would be to get lynched multiple times. Mcoy thinks if Cube was neutral the Mafia would have removed him themselves, after all Mcoy believe they want to win as well.

Mcoy has no idea who killed who last night but Cube's behaviour has been the most erratic and as he's shown no help what so ever in assisting the good guys. Mcoy is highly sucpicious of mad dog after his last call but Mcoy thinks Cube is the most obvious person to try at this point.

Well, we have more than a day left, I'll see if I decide something different tomorrow, but to me it looks like he wants to get himself killed. And Jonnas hasn't mentioned where he got his info from.

I'd like to hear from other first, maybe we have other leads.