NEurope
Guy

Happy Womb Escape Day, Killer Kirby

I wanted to make a prank thread about it being your birthday for a joke, but then I actually realised it was your birthday. Good for you.

Also happy blah blah to Saber? Sabre? I don't even know how to spell your name. Yes.

[edit]

I was also told to warm this up with a smiley. Have two.

:smile::smile:

Also, YOU GET TO BURNING!!!!!! (from Rinha)

Edited by Guy

Happy Birthday, to both Killer Kirby and Sabre.

Edited by Diageo

Hey, Happy Birthday to killer kirby! :yay: And to Sabre, as well! :yay:

Because Jonnas does not discriminate.

Happy Birthday mate.

Funny thing, earlier today I was playing Monster Hunter 3 online, went on a 3 man hunt with two randoms, just as we started someone entered the city with same screen name as yourself. So I assumed it was you. I abandoned the hunt since it was only 10secs old so you wouldn't be waiting too long.

It wasn't you though :(

I hail you, Killer Kirby!, serial-Alatreon-slayer, partner in crime on MHT, meister of all things Dragon Quest, Yasunori Mitsuda lover and fellow Martian Successor Nadesico fan!

Martian-Successor-Nadesico-OP.jpg

Happy birthday, mister!!! :D

...and fellow Martian Successor Nadesico fan!

Did someone say Nadesico? I love that series! one of the first anime's I actually got into years ago, ah good times... :)

Anyway, once again Happy Birthday to Killer Kirby! hope you're having/have had an excellent day. :D

Thanks guys for all your birthday wishes ^_^ Although today didn't feel like my 21st I still tried to make the most out of it :D