N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change Lynch: Eddie Coleslaw he is surely the killer. I still don't trust Nintendohnut but I think that's probably residual mistrust from the gent's mafia.

Turning someone into a frog is a generic fairytale trait, though we are dealing specifically with Disney... Maybe they have the power to turn people into different animals with different conditions on it?

If anyone tried to kill you, you said you would bite the apple.

And it doesn't prove anything, just because you don't know.

Read things properly. Biting the apple would remove me from the game. I'd still win if the town wins, but where's the fun in that? I could choose to use it any time I wanted, but not after I'd already died. Otherwise it would only come into effect when my sidekicks were active, i.e. when I had voted for a successful lynch.

This is a good point to mention it I reckon:

If Eddie is in fact mafia, the rest of his mafia team mates will NOT want to vote for him. Now obviously I cannot prove that I am town at the moment, but I know I am :p Tomorrow, if Eddie is mafia, someone (me if I'm still alive) should look at who voted for me, and then look at who did not change their vote over to Eddie at THIS point (as this is probably a good point to count. Not after as they may well change after they read this post). That should narrow things down even more. If Eddie's mafia, the mafia are probably keeping their fingers crossed for the day to end and for chair to arrive, so they won't change their votes and raise the chance of a lynch of one of their own. Does this make sense? Hope so :) I know what I mean.

Of course, this is only really effective if he is lynched and shown to be mafia.

*sigh* I liked Diageo more when I thought he was Mowgli. Mute, and Bambi-like

Change Love: Cube

Change Lynch: Eddie Coleslaw

I hope he's mafia, instead of Danny, so that Diageo dies.

P.S.: There's a bearded disney magician who can turn people into frogs! Think harder!

I bet the bearded magician is Merlin.

I hate it when people answer my questions before I actually ask them...

A majority was met at 9:45AM yesterday

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

Nintendohnut Eddiecoleslaw, Jonnas, MadDog, Diageo, heroicjanitor, The Peeps, ReZourceman, Tales, Dazz

LOVE

Diageo Jonnas, MadDog, Eddiecoleslaw

DAY 4 IS NOW OVER

The crowd encircles the little girl.

"What a piece of junk!" she shouts, throwing the alien device into a nearby river, trying to justify her unjust accusations.

NINTENDOHNUT IS DEAD. He was Lilo, the plucky little girl from the island paradise of Hawaii.

"I told you guys not to trust children..." a crow member says cynically.

-----

"Christopher Robin. I'm very happy you are back. You shouldn't go away again."

NIGHT 4 BEGINS NOW

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Tales

The Peeps

I removed my vote, I believed Nintendohnut after him telling the truth about that night and didn't vote for nobody yet Chair said I voted for him. I'm confused now. Does he just go for the person you voted for last if you went with nobody? Anyways, sorry you're dead Nintendohnut.

=====

Also, Dannyboy, it could be Merlin from Sword and the Stone. I'm sure there was a part in the movie where they were frogs...I'm not 100% sure though and, as I have said before, the deal wasn't mine. I know as much as you do about it. I thought it was mr-paul because of him bringing me to life. I wish I could prove it but I have no idea how. :hmm:

I removed my vote, I believed Nintendohnut after him telling the truth about that night and didn't vote for nobody yet Chair said I voted for him. I'm confused now. Does he just go for the person you voted for last if you went with nobody? Anyways, sorry you're dead Nintendohnut.

=====

Also, Dannyboy, it could be Merlin from Sword and the Stone. I'm sure there was a part in the movie where they were frogs...I'm not 100% sure though and, as I have said before, the deal wasn't mine. I know as much as you do about it. I thought it was mr-paul because of him bringing me to life. I wish I could prove it but I have no idea how. :hmm:

Don't talk about the game after it's over Dazz.