N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

My reasons are:

Nintendohnut is mafia, better for the town.

Nintendohnut is town, I'm surely a more capable cop than he, there wouldn't be no capable cops.

Either way, I think those reasons are good. If people believe I'm town, you would rather have a bad cop than a good one?

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was away most of the day, they weren't here either, and they probably won't come on before the day is over. They are stalling it out. You want the day to end with no lynch, wasted?

YOU HAVE WASTED THIS DAY. SERIOUSLY, READ THE POSTS.

I'm just as useful as an investigator now that I know I'm a dumb cop, as my results will just be reversed.

I would also like to clarify that I got a PM saying Eddie was maifa, just as I did with Diageo, who was good. Therefore I will

LYNCH: Dannyboy

as I suspect he may actually be the killer.

What does Pooh ... do?

We don't know when the day will end. It depends on whenever chairdriver gets on/decides it'll end.

Personally, I would actually prefer a no lynch to either of you being killed. it's a too big risk.

If I really wanted to be selfish I could put a vote on to lynch Nintendohnut so I could use my sidekick at night, but i'm not going to. I feel it will be more useful if we find more out about him tonight.

Have either of them been online? How can we question them without them being online?

It's not wasting the day if I believe you are mafia.

Also, it's not so clear, you have as much evidence that you are a dumb cop than that you are paranoid or anything else.

It's too big a risk? What's the risk?

Wait, I'm confused. Dohnut, are you saying that whatever you say, it's reversed?

Sorry I may not have been clear. A dumb cop receives information that is opposite to the truth. So I got 'Diageo is mafia' and 'Eddicolslaw is mafia' which means they are/were both townies. When I get a message saying 'xxxxxx is a townie' then that means they're evil.

What if you're a paranoid cop Nintendohnut, assuming you're not just lying. How do you know if either Eddie or Dannyboy is mafia. We're just shooting blindly here.

Exactly Nintendohnut, you have no proof you are a dumb cop over randomisation or paranoia.

I've just spent more time catching up with this and nothing useful has come of it except the same old squabbles and reasoning being used since this afternoon. It has become stale.

Diageo is either proven to be lying about his need to lynch someone or he is dead unfortunately anyway once Chair finishes the day.

I have no idea what my sidekick does.

Well if I was anything but a dumb cop now I would be entirely useless, and that's not the sort of role chairdriver would put in a game like this. A vanilla mafia, perhaps, but this is too complex to have a townie just sitting doing nothing.

Your sidekick's role should be mentioned in your original PM

Diageo, what does Pooh Bear do?

Ok STOP IT! Both of you! Behave!

The day has ended, so Diageo dies. I would've liked to see Nintendohnut lynched, so we would have a mafia dead, or a confirmed townie in Diageo, but no cigar.

Now, after I thought things through, I do believe either Eddie or Dannyboy are to be followed, like Dohnut said. There is also the possibility that Dohnut is actually the mafioso who killed, and he swayed us with his highly persuasive speeches. But that's a distant possibility.