Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

Haden

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll report you for abusing a beloved forum member!

Who is the beloved member then? I see none in this thread :p

Also 0-0 v Haden United. I will take that! Very defensive play isn't my usual kind of style, but your team are looking good Haden so I had to stop them somehow!

A bit frustrating that I tied. Is the performance better if you are nearing 29 than 25? Because both my defence and attack this season has always been very close or exactly touching 25.

It's annoying that the age average also effects exp gain otherwise I wouldn't care about it at all.

So far I have a 17-4 with 15 in dev value and a 18-5 with 13. My goal is to have everyone who is 20 or younger at least 12 in dev value at half time and at least 16 by the season end(the others are 0,5,9,9). Spending every little econ I have to make sure everyone has good form. I'm so screwed if I can't train my reserve keeper in time which is why I'm annoyed at the exp gain, because I can't afford to buy a new one like Bäckman.

Question, can I use a player for like just five matches in a row, then not use him again for the rest of the season without it having an impact on the dev value?

premier-league-badge.gif

Essex Elites vs Bayern Bru

The first 'El Classico' of the season.

The 2 (new) oldest rivals in the game come head to head at Chelmsford tomorrow afternoon where Bru will be looking to carry on with their unbeaten start to the season and cement their place at the top of the league. The Elites, on the other hand, have endured a torrid start to the season with only 1 win in 5 and will be looking for a win to put their season back on track. The best rival in the N-Euro Championship.... And it's live!

Prediction: Essex Elites 3-2 Bayern Bru

The Sixty-Fourthers vs Battlestar Odwinica

The Aficionados new boys face a tough opponent in Battlestar Odwinica who being one of the newest teams in the N-Euro Championship are now a tough, resilient side who are flying high in the Aficionados after a respectable 6th place finish in their debut season in the league. Odwinica have made a name for themselves in being a tough side to play and this shows in them having conceded 4 goals in their first 5 games. The Sixty-Fourthers are struggling in the Aficionados and them find themselves languishing in 8th place however they have a game in hand on a number of teams.

Prediction: The Sixty-Fourthers 0-1 Battlestar Odwinica

Haden United vs Dysonism F.C

Champions Haden United have had a poor start to the season and are down in 6th place whilst Dysonism F.C are up in 5th although their good start to the season took a stumble losing in a close-fought match with Madpool in the last round. Haden Utd. will be looking to give their season a kick-start with a victory at the Leatherhead as win would bring them right back up into contention. Dysonism will be looking to bounce back after their loss and are predicted to name a strong side.

Prediction: Haden United 2-2 Dysonism F.C

Madpool vs Roostophe Rovers

Madpool are enjoying a good start to the season and find themselves in 2nd place ahead of their clash with Roostophe Rovers at the Madfield stadium. Roostophe, however, find themselves in 8th place after 4 games and desperately need a win if they are to move out of the relegation zone and build on their 3rd place finish last season. With three major players retiring at the end of the season, it is expected that Rovers will be playing a youthful midfield to build up their experience.

Prediction: Madpool 3-0 Roostophe Rovers