N-Europe

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

Hmm, seems to evil to me to be a vigilante thing. And the delayed kill is a something I speculated, it could be something else. But to me it looks to be more serious than merely some delayed roleblock or something.

A delayed kill would probably too extreme yes, but still.. I think the doctor should take a look at them.

It's possible it could be a serial killer (a neutral who just wants to kill). What would be really interesting (but also really unlikely) is if the person who poisons is also the healer, meaning that people would have to give them a reason to live.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just posting to say I'm alive/not ill etc.

I'm interested too as to what Diageo's role is, and the alignment of the poisoner and effect

Both roles sound like they maybe neutral, but equally could be evil. It just seems a bit odd if a mafia had two killing powers. Unless there's several groups?

We'll just have to wait and seeeee.

Are there no investigators with any info??

I don't think we should put too much trust in the story, although so far jedis seem good. A mercenary is free to choose which side he wants to work for, unless there are characters who can pay him. Free to choose... I don't like the sound of that. But I think his objective would just be to survive until the end, since he shouldn't have any personal stake in the matter.