NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

ReZ, all that time worrying about Diageo's PM and it was infact Paj that was the trap.

Well plaid general! (shoulda spotted that Paj wasn't putting up much protest)

Cunts...........

Might have had something to do with your principles? :kiss:

obi-wan-ghost.png

How come ReZ can post pictures without an uproar?

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Ok, the next person that posts a picture will be silenced for a day and roleblocked by me for one night.

Automerge pl0x.

Ok, the next person that posts a picture will be silenced for a day and roleblocked by me for one night.

Automerge pl0x.

My, the gentleman who thought of that first sounds like a wanker ;)

Automerge ftl

Night 3

The mercenary started to vomit aggressively, he was feeling really bad. He had to try and complete his task for tonight; he collapsed shortly after leaving the house.

Diageo is Dead. He was Jango Fett. He was Neutral.

The Jedi came over to his house, and found him dead. He left the scene.

The smuggler was heading to his targets house, before he was stopped by the masked character.

The Jedi was halted by the gambler. After he had done his thing for the night, the gambler headed home. He got home, and found out that one of his windows had been opened; he could have sworn he had shut it. Thinking he must have forgotten to shut it, he tucked into some cake which he cooked earlier. It tasted...different. He ended up throwing up that night.

The Jedi was on his way, to carry out his investigations. Later that night, he was found dead.

Chairdriver is Dead. He was Luke Skywalker. He was the towns investigator.

--------------------

Player List (14)

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Ellmeister

gmac

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Sméagol

The Peeps

Majority is 8

Day 4 starts now! It will end Saturday at 6PM!

Edited by MadDog

So it does kill... That means we are rapidly running out of time. I'm sick now btw. Rez's bad luck is getting me killed too, thanks a lot.

The guy who poisons is evil.

This isn't looking good for the town at all. With Rez dead I'm not sure there's any way to get past the poison. We now know for sure that it kills 2 nights after being targeted.

I was roleblocked for the second time in 3 nights which leads me to believe the masked character is surely mafia.

Does anyone have anything useful?

Of the list Rez confirmed me as good and Dannyboy must be good. Marcamillian is good too.

So who should we pick? Of Ellmeister, Jonnas and Cube. Or if anyone has anything on Peeps, but I think he's good... Hopefully.

Vote:Ellmeister

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be ill by tomorrow as well. I think Ellmeister is a good lead to follow but we shouldn't all just vote and end the day quickly without letting everyone come forward with their info.

Still,

Vote: Ellmeister

So yeah. I'm ill too I think. I'm like 80% sure. It seems unlikely that Maddog would be foolish enough to include a poisoning power that can only be healed by one person in the game, especially seeing as there was always a chance they could die early (as they did). So yeah, if there is anyone else out there who can save people (and you'd have to hope there is or it's basically game over for the town with two kill abilities in the mafia) then target heroicjanitor tonight and me tomorrow pl0x :)

The mercenary started to vomit aggressively, he was feeling really bad. He had to try and complete his task for tonight; he collapsed shortly after leaving the house.

Not sure of all the intricacies.. We learn that people who have been poisoned, die on the second night after the night they've been poisoned. But Diageo seems to have targeted someone, but didn't get to fulfill his task. Another important thing to note.

The info we could have gotten is irrelevant at this point. Since I personally didn't feel Diageo's alignment (neutral) was being questioned, I don't think this was Chair, more likely a tracker, because that would've been relevant info if he were still alive. If it was a tracker, he doesn't have to say anything at this point of course.

The smuggler was heading to his targets house, before he was stopped by the masked character.

Still not clear to me what to make of this, nobody really mentioned being roleblocked or something I think?

The Jedi was halted by the gambler. After he had done his thing for the night, the gambler headed home.

Like the masked man, no real clue as to what he does.

He got home, and found out that one of his windows had been opened; he could have sworn he had shut it. Thinking he must have forgotten to shut it, he tucked into some cake which he cooked earlier. It tasted...different. He ended up throwing up that night.

The gambler being poisoned most likely means he's good. He has 2 more days to live..

The Jedi was on his way, to carry out his investigations. Later that night, he was found dead.

Myeah, nothing to get from that.

We have to hurry. I'm getting anxious, almost enough to start a random bandwagon, however, I'll wait for anyone with hopefully some relevant info, although reading the write-up it doesn't look like we'll get any.

Keep in mind, the jedi who got poisoned last night should've gotten a private message, unless it was Chair or even ReZ who got poisoned. If not, this person will die tonight, I assume, eventhough there doesn't seem to be a direct mention of someone's condition worsening (which would make sense in ReZ or Chair's case). There probably isn't a way to cure them now, if there is, I hope this person knows what to do.

What a beautiful way to die. Well, everyone is fucked. Good night.

It was probably gruesome, I bet your organs melted and bugs ate your heart from the inside out.

So yeah. I'm ill too I think. I'm like 80% sure.

I got a pm saying I was poisoned, why can't you be sure? If you were the jedi poisoned the night before last you'll die tonight :(

Oh I see... I was poisoned the night before last. Ok then I will die tonight.

Nope, I think I'm the gambler. According to the write-up I ate some bad-ass cake. I didn't get a PM yet, so either

a) I'm wrong about being the gambler

b) I'm going to get a PM soon

c) You don't get a PM instantly, so I may get one tomorrow? (I thought you didn't get one immediately. E.g. Diageo was poisoned, didn't admit it on the day it said so in the write-up but came out next day saying he'd got a PM and he needed help. Maybe I'm wrong)

We'll wait and see I guess. Maybe I've just gotten majorly confused.

Nintendohnut and HeroicJanitor, which of you were poisoned tonight? It looks like you both think you're the gambler.

@Sméagol, I said I was roleblocked. I may as well come out with my info seeing as I'm partly under suspicion.

I'm the smuggler though on night 1 I think I may have been referred to as the gambling man. I'm a tracker, on night 1 I attempted to track HeroicJanitor but I was roleblocked. On night 2 I tracked Paj but he stayed at home. Night 3 I attempted to track Diageo - as the killer is not described I thought it best to track him just in case he does decide to kill - but I was roleblocked again by the masked character.

Cube

The Peeps

HerioicJ

Jonnas

Ell

^of these people, two must be mafia (unless I'm mafia in which case it's just me left to find).

I think Ell is most suspicious but obviously I'm basing that just on everyone's posts and reactions as we've not had any info from investigators so far.

As I'm under suspicion myself I'll just vote with the majority rather than try to interfere with my own theories though.

As he's next on the list:

Vote:Ellmeister.

I eagerly await his response.

Night 3

Diageo is Dead. He was Jango Fett. He was Neutral.

Night 2

The mercenary(DIAGEO) decided to go out tonight, he had a target in mind(CHAIRDRIVER). His target was being protected by a Jedi(REZ), who was being watched by a fellow Jedi.

Night 1

The Jedi watched his target. He was being looked over by the other Jedi(REZ), who stopped a man(THE PEEPS) from gaining his desired information on his target.

Since I'm dead tonight anyway I'm a reverse tracker.

On night 1 nobody targeted Cube. I thought he'd be a popular target.

Night 2 nobody targeted Rez. I targeted him because I thought he might be seen as an investigator for saying I was good.

Last night nobody targeted Diageo.I thought a mafia roleblocker would stop him from killing Ellmeister, but they must've known he'd drop dead.

[..]

@Sméagol, I said I was roleblocked. I may as well come out with my info seeing as I'm partly under suspicion.

I'm the smuggler though on night 1 I think I may have been referred to as the gambling man.

[..]

Your post wasn't there when I started posting. Although it's confusing if you would have been referred too as 2 different characters, as it is clear the gambler and the smuggler are 2 different people. And, I have to read back, but I think the masked man targeted 3 different characters so far. So you may have been affected by something else, or you're correctly implying MadDog made a mistake, or you're simply creating some more confusement.

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

[..]

Either Danny or Paj MUST be mafia (odd number)

along with

[ThePeeps]

OR

two of [Cube/heroicJ/Jonnas/Ell]

This is what we should focus on. There's already a bandwagon going for Ellmeister.

2 things to note / people should realize if they don't already: with the lynching of Paj, Dannyboy is confirmed good.

Assuming we succesfully lynch a mafia member, if it's one of the 4 candidates apart from The Peeps, then the Peeps is automatically confirmed good.

If it is one of those 4, then automatically, one of the others is one too. If we can catch that one too on the next day, we can clear everyone who has posted on that page Marcamillian has investigated.

So I'd say, we pressure those guys, at the moment it's Ell, but I think I want to hear from all of them before this day is over, so we know exactly what to do next turn.

Although it's confusing if you would have been referred too as 2 different characters, as it is clear the gambler and the smuggler are 2 different people. And, I have to read back, but I think the masked man targeted 3 different characters so far. So you may have been affected by something else, or you're correctly implying MadDog made a mistake, or you're simply creating some more confusement.

I'm not sure on it myself but it fits with my PMs. Roleblocked night 1, tracked paj night 2 and roleblocked night 3.

Nintendohnut is the gambling man though so he can say if he was roleblocked on night 1 or not. If he was then there's at least 2 roleblockers, if he wasn't then I was targeted twice by the same character.

Hmm. Well, I personally think you're good. But it could come in handy if both you and Nintendohnut just state your complete roles, just to clear up confusement, and to make sure Nintendohnut's poisoned.

Since I also believe heroicjanitor is poisoned (could be a used as a ploy, but I don't think it has been in his case), that leaves Cube, Jonnas and Ellmeister.

I'll wait for a vote count before I vote myself, but I'll be hopping on the bandwagon. But like I said, I want to hear from all 3 people.

I'm going to have to say tomorrow it tomorrow anyway: I'm Plo Koon, and I can confirm that The Peeps is the smuggler. I targeted him because he was on the suspicious list.

Heroicjanitor: I just need to confirm who you think you are in the write-up. Did you get a PM tonight saying you were ill? It would make sense if so, I suspect I may get one tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure I'm the gambler as I can only think of one in the star wars universe really, perhaps 2 if you stretch. So yeah, heroic, do you think you're the gambler, or not? I suspect you were made ill last night, in which case you should have received a PM in the night we just had. I will most likely receive one tonight saying I'm ill. I just want to be sure I am who I think I am in the write-up as I may have useful information if I'm right,