NEurope
dan-likes-trees

It's Movember!!!

As of 6 days ago I have left the small space between nose and mouth razor free, for charity or something (I have a whole £5 donations raised thus far)

movember.jpg

Anyone else getting their mo on the next few weeks?

No.

I don't grow a moustache properly in any case. It's blonde, where the rest of my facial hair isn't.

I would but I shaved yesterday. Also I'd never be able to live with it after ripping on the 'ironic' tash for so long.

I would but I shaved yesterday. Also I'd never be able to live with it after ripping on the 'ironic' tash for so long.

But haven't you heard?

I've always thought yes I'm going to do it as have a ton of friends that do it. However I think I used up all my sponsors for the year during Extra Life last month and would struggle to actually raise any money!

It'd be amazing if I could get a 'James Connolly'-esque moustache but...

It'd look HORRIBLE and I really don't want to as I don't like moustaches.

I'm still undecided as to whether or not to do this. Does it count if you have a beard too? My girlfriend wants me to grow a temporary beard, so I haven't shaved in a few days, but I'm not so keen on the idea... Methinks I'll go back to closely shaved soon. :heh:

I think I'll give it a miss :D

You could always humorously claim that you are in fact doing in that you're not shaving the mustache area!

Re: Dickheads video. I used to find it amusing. These days I just genuinely love it as a song. Even though a good few of the things in it probably apply to myself. We're having NEW AGE FUN with a VINTAGE FEEL!

Yeah, I genuinely love that Dickhead video as a song. Just the "IndeTERminate Sexual Preference.." bit, with the image it uses.

I'm currently doing it, and hate it,

i look like a 17 year old trying to make himself look older in order to get served at a corner shop.

But i shall continue with this journey!

I'm currently doing it, and hate it,

i look like a 17 year old trying to make himself look older in order to get served at a corner shop.

But i shall continue with this journey!

Dude, it will get a lot worse. You may well hate it.

I went from a total stud to this:

Day%2030.JPG

you call that a 'tache?

Exactly. By the end of the month it is an embarrassment.

It's the sort of thing that a 13 year old might do to look cool, and Movember makes you look like that 13 year old, except you're 28 and know you look a tool.

Dude, it will get a lot worse. You may well hate it.

I went from a total stud to this:

Day%2030.JPG

Baahaha, I approve! I also like the way that with your sig it looks like a polaroid or something.

We should definately all update on our progress over the month

Mine as of a couple days ago.

15yhtmh.png

As Murr said, I look like a '17 year old trying to make himself look older in order to get served at a corner shop.' which isn't helped that, despite being almost 20, I still look less than 17 even without tash. Greeaat.

I look like a sex offender, yes, but it's an actual moustache so I'm way ahead on the technicalities ;)

I look like a sex offender, yes, but it's an actual moustache so I'm way ahead on the technicalities ;)

I feel so very emostachulated. That a weeks work? Like, you last shaved on the 31st ocober? I am impressed.

Just an old photograph I'm afraid. I wish it was just a week's worth- that'd be amaze. I think it was about 3 weeks? Might have been longer + beard trimming.

I took this one right this very minute though, and my guesstimate puts me last shaving around the 25th.

I'm not Movembering, but a winter beard is mos def on the cards.

5159180803_4a6c257a55.jpg

Just an old photograph I'm afraid. I wish it was just a week's worth- that'd be amaze. I think it was about 3 weeks? Might have been longer + beard trimming.

I took this one right this very minute though, and my guesstimate puts me last shaving around the 25th.

I'm not Movembering, but a winter beard is mos def on the cards.

5159180803_4a6c257a55.jpg

Ah fair enough. My problem with mustaching is that with ginger hair comes ginger facial hair, not dissimilar shade to skin tone. Fails to show particularly heroicly.

I want a winter beard in my life. My 19 year chin is still failing to sufficiently sprout though. bit gutted.