NEurope
dan-likes-trees

It's Movember!!!

Finally shaved it off. So before:

2webg45.jpg

And After:

2e6dnif.jpg

Quite proud of my efforts and ability to put up with the remarks of having a ginger beard for a month :p

EDIT: Can't seem to keep my head straight in either of them. Weird.

Well here it is... a months worth of growing.

tash.jpg

That pic / 'stache is awesome. It's got the sort of 80's Freddie Mercury / Phil Lynott / Mike Haggar vibe to it :D Well done.

Ellmeister in the fist you look like my friend I've compared you to before (except he can grow a proper beard) and in the second you look a bit like Tellyn.

I thought in the first one he looked like jimbob would after a month's worth of marathons.

It's been... hmm... at least 5 weeks since I last had a shave and this is the best I could manage...

picture14w.jpg

Not the greatest quality image I'll admit but as you can see, there is virtually nothing on the top lip... I so failed at Movember

But I'm liking the crappy little beardy thing I've got at the moment so I'll think I'll stick with the not shaving and see what comes of it but like Ell, it's a bit gingery...

what is with that? I know a lot of guys with really like sleek sexy dark/black hair and they grow an extremely BUSHY GINGER bap on their face... whyyyy??

It's not attractive fellas... really... just.. no.

what is with that? I know a lot of guys with really like sleek sexy dark/black hair and they grow an extremely BUSHY GINGER bap on their face... whyyyy??

I've never seen instances of dark hair people growing ginger beards before. Obviously must be a genetic thing unless the facial hair fairies are going around painting everyone whilst they sleep :)

Sorry R_A we can't change our genes. My ginger beard may not be to your taste, but luckily for me it is to someone else's!

Sorry R_A we can't change our genes. My ginger beard may not be to your taste, but luckily for me it is to someone else's!

:love: Indeed :love:

I get a ginger beard if I let it grow for too long. It's a strange phenomenon.

The gingerness (and slight retardation)

On the upside, my beard/stubble looks rugged and manly in black and white. Dark hair (in general, not just facial) is awesome.

I usually shave it before it gets too long/ginger. Sometimes I'm lazy though.

Edited by Goafer

I get a ginger beard if I let it grow for too long. It's a strange phenomenon.

The gingerness (and slight retardation)

On the upside, my beard/stubble looks rugged and manly in black and white. Dark hair (in general, not just facial) is awesome.

I think the stubble/beard look really suits you but it didn't look too gingery in that first shot though I have to ask, what were you looking at? :p

I think the stubble/beard look really suits you but it didn't look too gingery in that first shot though I have to ask, what were you looking at? :p

I think I was just generally looking retarded for the camera.

I thought I had a better picture of the gingerness, but I can't seem to find it. You can just about see ginger/piss yellow just under the corners of my mouth in that picture above. In some photos it's really obvious, although I think the camera combined with certain lighting really emphasizes it. It's not too bad otherwise.

I think I was just generally looking retarded for the camera.

I thought I had a better picture of the gingerness, but I can't seem to find it. You can just about see ginger/piss yellow just under the corners of my mouth in that picture above. In some photos it's really obvious, although I think the camera combined with certain lighting really emphasizes it. It's not too bad otherwise.

Do you find that's an easy look to pull off? ;)

Depending on how gingery it gets though, it still matches brown hair like yours more so than the sandy/blond hair like myself so it seems less out of place I think.

I think the test to see what I do with mine will be just how much shit my mates give me when I return home for Christmas :)

You've got that one look down to a tee haven't you :)

At least you've got a good photo face you can break out a moments notice as oppose to the "rabbit in the headlights" look I often end up with unless I spend the best part of an hour taking pictures of myself over and over for something half way decent that doesn't repulse me... which I totally didn't do for that one shot on this here message board... no siree bob...

This shows it a bit more. It's not that the whole thing is ginger, just the patches near the edge of my chin. It could just be the lighting to be fair, although my facial hair is pretty light in places.

I hate looking at pictures like that one. It's not that there's anything wrong with ginger hair, it's just that it looks like I've got sauce or something in my stubble. It just looks dirty on me.

Ah I see - it's in the Wharf zones. If you grew a full beard, these areas would be the ones that went grey first. I just want to say that it really isn't noticeable until you point it out (I looked at that picture before I made my post), and it just adds character! You should love yourself in every way. You're a great being, and it's a shame if a few pubes get in the way of you recognising that :P

brown%20bap.jpg

I'd be turned off too...