N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

Do people seriously not keep track of the games or something? =/

I find out a bit of information about people. Usually their name, sometimes a bit more. Nothing too interesting.

Cube also claims he can find out little bits of information.

And Nintendohnut apparently uses plants to do things (not sure what though).

Did you target anyone recently Diageo? Because so far I think only one or two people have claimed to have received something from you?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people seriously not keep track of the games or something? =/

I find out a bit of information about people. Usually their name, sometimes a bit more. Nothing too interesting.

Cube also claims he can find out little bits of information.

And Nintendohnut apparently uses plants to do things (not sure what though).

Did you target anyone recently Diageo? Because so far I think only one or two people have claimed to have received something from you?

Ah yes. Who did you target last night Diageo?

We need sacrifices for the greater good. If anything the Peeps and Zell and Jayseven should be dead, and are not. Will everyone get everything out on the table so we can finish this already.

I don't like that my name is in there. I've said more than most.

Diageo targeted me last night, or so I assume. I received some lollipops which I gave to my maids. In turn, they gave me the information about how many guests were redirected (I wouldn't normally receive that information).

Ah ok that makes sense. The way it was included with you asking everyone to give up their info made me misunderstand.

For those asking about Marcamillian earlier, he has said it's not just a roleblock but protection too - making him a jailkeeper rather than roleblocker.

I'm not sure I trust him but I trust Zell less.

I don't know why you don't see Jayseven as a protector. He stops people from being able to affect his target.

I don't think I've played a game where protectors have been specific to night kill protection.

Well I personally see a difference between roleblocking and just preventing a power of, because (in my eyes) it is a specific term. Ie "This character cannot be protected" but would be able to be "quasi-protected" by Jayseven.

But its just a personal thing, I see your guys points.

Wait -- cube's saying I'm definitely not mafia, and that's not good enough? Lol.

Eenuh- honestly, this mafia is really confusing for me. I can't remember why I've assumed everyone is innocent on the list I posted a couple of pages back. Danny could be for being a 'vig', maddog could be for having a double vote, diageo could be for simply refusing to believe me forever and a day. To the point of FRUSTRATION. People won't post why they think THEY are innocent anymore, and all this sideswiping is just annoying.

Wait -- cube's saying I'm definitely not mafia, and that's not good enough? Lol.

Eenuh- honestly, this mafia is really confusing for me. I can't remember why I've assumed everyone is innocent on the list I posted a couple of pages back. Danny could be for being a 'vig', maddog could be for having a double vote, diageo could be for simply refusing to believe me forever and a day. To the point of FRUSTRATION. People won't post why they think THEY are innocent anymore, and all this sideswiping is just annoying.

My comment was more aimed at Diageo, asking again what my power is (I've shared it so many times already it's getting tiresome).

The best way to follow the game is to make a Word document where you put down the info you know/that's revealed in the game. Makes things so much easier to follow.