N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears as if Rummy is trying to disprove everyone's theories but makes no comments to help us.

I will vote for him also, Changevote: Rummy.

Uhh...how about no? I'm not 'disproving' theories, I'm explaining my reasonings for my actions. How you can possibly say I make no comments to help is beyond me considering I've given away pretty much everything about myself, whilst your role apparently offers us very little. You seem to argue against me without good reason, and it's why I am so suspicious of you. However, the roleblocker has come forward and so I shall for now, hold off you and Peeps, in the sense of Withdraw Vote.

Marc you rapscallion, why on earth did you roleblock me! It does no favours for you in my eyes.

May I ask why you are suspicious of me Rummy?

I told everyone Ellmeister was good after they kept saying he might be evil. People kept ignoring me. Now that he's been proven good (through his death), I hope people will realise they can trust my information.

As I said it's something I cannot place. I don't think you are evil, but I suspect you may be the princess Danny has mentioned and that the two of you are possibly neutrals, maybe.

Rummy are you a tracker? Can you give a list of all targets and results?

I'm a reverse tracker, if that is the correct term, in the sense I target someone and find out who targetted them. I've revealed nearly all of my targets throughout the thread already, but I will be willing to state them again. Why is it you ask, however?

Pleased to meet you Alphonse.

May I ask the reasoning behind your roleblock?

Also, could it be that no one died because of this?

What? Have you not noticed our sudden lack of Ellmeister? Quite an oversight, is it not?

Had I stopped to think that this Rummy character was to target Diageo I would have reconsidered. Im insulted to think that people would relegate the powers of a champion fencer to that of a mere roleblocker, my powers are more of a DOUBLE EDGED SWORD. *nudgenudgewinkwink*

Previous targets sirs! I have dueled with

Chairdriver

ReZ

gmac (... no mafia kill that night?)

Inactivity

Rummy

From this I deduce that gmac may well be a feind. The lack of mod action on gmac implies that Jonnas may see him as active but we don't.

Night 1 - Ellmeister: Desmond Lawrence, gave money to leave him alone.

Night 2 - heroicjanitor: Didn't take much to talk, says he has never harmed anyone and is innocent.

Night 3 - Diageo: Couldn't find his room. Was paid £1000 to reveal my target to an unknown (Ell?)

Night 4 - Cube: Was resilient, didn't give up easily, Duke Phillip Manning is his name, and he refused to give any information.

Night 5 - gmac: Cowardly, talked before i even started. Peter Rockefeller, the playboy. Says don't scar my face, it's the focus of his honest sensuality.

That's all my info. I don't like that sound of gmac, do we have any other info on him, any at all?

For now Vote: gmac.

---------------

Additionally....

Rummy is a "reverse tracker". The Peeps is a target switcher.

Rummy targets Diageo but ThePeeps has switched Diageo with Maddog.... essentially meaning Rummy gets all the people who targetted Maddog.

Rummy claims that ThePeeps did not show up as targetting Maddog BUT both maddog and Diageo HAD to have been targetted by ThePeeps in order to have switched them.

Just to bring attention to it again.

btw... in the interest of balence gmac may have avoided modkilling because he is a crucial good player...princess much?

Uhh...how about no? I'm not 'disproving' theories, I'm explaining my reasonings for my actions. How you can possibly say I make no comments to help is beyond me considering I've given away pretty much everything about myself, whilst your role apparently offers us very little. You seem to argue against me without good reason, and it's why I am so suspicious of you. However, the roleblocker has come forward and so I shall for now, hold off you and Peeps, in the sense of Withdraw Vote.

There's a reason I used the words "appears", and that was because it was my opinion on what your intentions were. It was subjective and all you're arguing won't change that.

What? Have you not noticed our sudden lack of Ellmeister? Quite an oversight, is it not?

Look at what The Peeps said and what I said before, I'm not even going to bother.

From what gmac has said I believe gmac is the exotic man who has homosexual sex. Vote: Gmac

If this day ends and the night comes, may I ask for some protection? I'm not sure there's any protectors in the game, or if anyone is willing to protect me, but I'm afraid I'll be the target of the mafia.

I'll vote for gmac in a bit. Does anyone know if he's been online recently?

Did you say I didn't target MadDog, Rummy? I didn't see it if you did specifically say it.

I'm at uni so I've no access to my notes (I could go through my PMs when I get more time later if needed) so I don't know which days I targeted which people. I know I switched Diageo with MadDog one night (the first time I targeted Diageo I think) and unless I've said otherwise I think I targeted Diageo and Ellmeister second. This is just from memory so I apologise if it conflicts with what I've already said - if anyone else took note of my targets can they say so please lol.

Look at what The Peeps said and what I said before, I'm not even going to bother.

From what gmac has said I believe gmac is the exotic man who has homosexual sex. Vote: Gmac

Pleased to meet you Alphonse.

May I ask the reasoning behind your roleblock?

Also, could it be that no one died because of this?

Does the latter post not seem to imply that no one died because of his roleblocking of me? I may be mistaken, but it's the only sense I could make of that post. How did you mean it?

I do however think that gmac is indeed the exotic sexy man, and so vote:gmac.

I know Rummy said that someone had lied about their targets around that time and I later found out that he'd meant me.

I did say (because I was trying to keep my role hidden) that I had targeted Diageo and ended up with MadDog whereas I had infact just switched the two. So perhaps Rummy meant that he knew I'd targeted them both rather than just one?

If this day ends and the night comes, may I ask for some protection? I'm not sure there's any protectors in the game, or if anyone is willing to protect me, but I'm afraid I'll be the target of the mafia.

I'll vote for gmac in a bit. Does anyone know if he's been online recently?

Why would you be?