N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

Wasn't he replaced with vote: Marcamillian?

Also, I'm not on your list and Rummy came out as a tracker didn't he?

Jayseven is a protector I think.

Is it still better that your power is unknown Rez? I only ask because secrets intrigue me.

Yeeeessssss.

I've just realised he has literally not had time to post yet, as he was replaced at the night phase turn, so I too will remove vote.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Dyson was modkilled and was good. Why would Jonnas choose to replace Paj's character over Dyson's?

Either they're both good and it was random choice/Paj had a more crucial role OR Paj was playing a mafia but wasn't taking part.

Regardless, we know nothing of the character so there's no harm in Marcamillian filling us in a bit.

Okay that makes sense. Glad to know that my target was right.

It is weird that Paj was replaced and Dyson wasn't, and gmac got away with it too if I remember correctly.

I'm agreeing with you Peeps, it is suspicious, but let's see what he says.

One thing I know that there is no way that they would replace a mafia member with a player who has already been lynched/killed, this is Marcamillian's first input to this game.

And Rummy, why were you fencing if you are, as you claim, a Reverse Tracker?

Wooo! I've done my research on the thread.. since I knew I was joining had a good read!

One thing that stuck out to me though I don't know what to make of it.

The lying incident between Rummy and The Peeps which I think refers to night 3.

Rummy is a "reverse tracker". The Peeps is a target switcher.

Rummy targets Diageo but ThePeeps has switched Diageo with Maddog.... essentially meaning Rummy gets all the people who targetted Maddog.

Rummy claims that ThePeeps did not show up as targetting Maddog BUT both maddog and Diageo HAD to have been targetted by ThePeeps in order to have switched them.

Also.... Paj, Dyson and gmac were all subject to Mod attention at the beginning of the night phase. Dyson was modkiller and shown to be good. Paj was replaced by me. gmac was let off with a warning. If I were in your position I'd be asking why me and gmac were spared.

Incorrect.

I very much get your logic, but I never said anyone or even you had to vote for Rummy. I gave the reasons I was voting.

If I am townie, is it wrong for me to vote for you because everyone I believe is town, you believe is mafia? I'm not taking any other point of view, [pairings such as me being mafia etc.] because I don't need to for my vote. It's the reasons I voted. I am not telling others to vote, I gave my reasons. Therefore I can vote for you all I like without taking any other viewpoints as I don't have to prove anything to you.

Those are my reasons for voting and your logic can't win over mine because it is my vote and I decide it.

I never said your vote or your logic was incorrect, I am saying that a statement you made is incorrect yet you seem to be ignoring that fact. Also I don't know what you meant by you didn't say myself or anyone had to vote for me. How can I tell anyone their vote or reasoning is incorrect? You seem to argue around my points and address something different to what I am saying.To re-clarify, THIS is the statement I was calling incorrect;

I'm going to vote: Rummy because I agree with what The Peeps have said before, and he seems to think that me, Rez, The Peeps and Herojan are all a big mafia group protecting each other

As for last night, I am now checking my PMs and will tell you what it says...

(I think it's no suprise who my target was)

You were challenged to a fencing duel! The duel lasted for quite a while, so you never reached Diageo's room.

So now why, if Peeps did not target you, could I STILL not find you? Night before Peeps said he swapped you and Ell iirc, did anybody come forward as targetting Ell? Last night Peeps claims he did not target you, but yet I can't find you again. Because of this, I'm going to Vote:The Peeps.

Vote: Rummy for being a lying liar. Write up shows you fencing which you've not addressed. I have no idea why you couldn't target Diageo, maybe you should be voting for HIM over me seeing as I've voluntarily given my targets specifically to keep you off my back and yet here you are.

I don't trust you in the slightest. Lunch break, back in 1 hour :)

--

Oh you did address the fencing, my bad. But clearly that shows you were roleblocked....

So either Diageo has some sort of power that prevents him from being targeted, or people keep targeting him so others get swapped/roleblocked (we know the Peeps did this two nights).

It's possible someone is doing it to make him look evil (if someone else is doing it on purpose).

Someone has targeted him successfully - he was roleblocked by sex one night.

(DoublePost) Once again, the fencing has absolutely nothing to do with me.

In fact, I was unable to do anything last night on account of my eyes burning.

Someone has targeted him successfully - he was roleblocked by sex one night.

(DoublePost) Once again, the fencing has absolutely nothing to do with me.

In fact, I was unable to do anything last night on account of my eyes burning.

Who? Me? Nobody ever had sex with me :'(

*waits for ReZ*

So either Diageo has some sort of power that prevents him from being targeted, or people keep targeting him so others get swapped/roleblocked (we know the Peeps did this two nights).

It's possible someone is doing it to make him look evil (if someone else is doing it on purpose).

Indeed, which is why I'd rather vote Peeps atm than Diageo as much as it pains me. Of course, Peeps is reactionary and voting for me just because I've voted for him, which is silly, but he's free to do. This is no suprise anyway, it's not like it's a sudden thing, I posted ages ago saying both were top of my suspicion list and I've not been given enough to really think they're innocent. I won't lie to you either Eenuh, something about you worries me also, but I can't quite place it.

May I ask why you are suspicious of me Rummy?

I told everyone Ellmeister was good after they kept saying he might be evil. People kept ignoring me. Now that he's been proven good (through his death), I hope people will realise they can trust my information.