N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I interrogate people, so i find out different things depending on whoever i target i suppose. I know Ell is good, it didn't take much for heroicjanitor to talk apparently. And my targeting of Diageo failed, i was then bribed by a young polite man, and he learned my target.

Just that you were innocent.

You know Ellmeister is good because he bribed you... I don't get your reasoning.

nono. I targeted Ell first night, he said he's innocent and that'll he'll give me money if i let him be, i think it's just Jonnas beefing the PM up abit, i didn't actually receive anything. I think my interrogation methods are similar to those of Jack Bauer.

I think there's enough reason to be suspicious of Maddog. But I'm still suspicious of Diageo, mainly because of his reluctance to vote for Smeagol, and all this arguing is confusing me.

I'm not going to vote for anyone yet, but I will if the day is about to come to an end.

I think there's enough reason to be suspicious of Maddog. But I'm still suspicious of Diageo, mainly because of his reluctance to vote for Smeagol, and all this arguing is confusing me.

I'm not going to vote for anyone yet, but I will if the day is about to come to an end.

Can i ask what makes you suspicious of me?

Nobody has said anything vote worthy yet about me.

I'm actually absolutely willing to believe MadDog right noweth, thus Removeth voteth. And now I would like to potentially highlight something else, as we need to do something in terms of lynching. I think we are building up a fairly nice bank of good names though. If MadDog is good, he confirms Ell as good, Cube and I seem to believe each other to be good, heroicjanitor and Diageo seem to be able to back each other up.

Potential townies

MadDog

Ellmeister

Cube

ReZourceman :)

Diageo

heroicjanitor

Now lets just take a quick look at the list of people who did not vote for Sméagol. Its just something to contemplate slightly.

-aqu1la (The Peeps now)

-dan-likes-trees

-Diageo

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

-gmac

-Jayseven

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-Zell

But here is a post that is causing me a touch of concern.

I don't know who to go for now. Peeps, you say you aren't 100% sure you targeted Smeagol last night? And now Diageo is asking a lot of questions... We don't have anything too solid at this point, especially if I am not misunderstanding Peeps when he says his targets may have got a little confused? Is there any more information out there on these two subjects?

I am so confused. Everyone seems to think Smeagol's evil, and apparently he confirmed it, but in the post above he sounds good? I don't get it!

All I know is he admited to targeting cube to blind him, which definitely sounds evil. Let's see what happens

Vote: Smfunnylineabovetheeagol

I've kind of noticed a trait of Dohnut when he is playing as a mafia member. He slightly tones down on accusations, he plays dumb and (well he posts less, however I know for a fact he's been pretty busy recently) but even despite this I have a huge problem with the above few posts. Call it a bad hunch along with my general suspicion of him. I believe he has only made these two posts too. (And he only voted for Smigz when Smigz himself outed...himself)

'Dohnut is super intelligent and really good at mafia, and for him to say he is confused in a very easy to follow (and awesome) mafia game...worries the hell out of me.

Thuseth

Voteth : Nintendohnut

EDIT.

That list should be;

-aqu1la (The Peeps now)

-dan-likes-trees

-Diageo

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

-gmac

-Jayseven

-mr-paul

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-Zell

Removed Nintendohnuts name.

Yeah, at the moment I believe MadDog I think. There's not really anything that proves he's evil, just a lot of finger pointing going on.

I can also confirm that Ellmeister is most likely good.

You may be onto something ReZ, maybe. I'll cast a vote now too, just to put some pressure. =P

Vote: Nintendohnut

I much rather go after the inactives then the actives, and I am less likely to believe that MadDog is mafia. Withdraw vote. But since you are basically asking us to trust your instinct, I am not eager to go for Nintendohnut either.

We'll have to trust someone's instinct if we have no proof. We lost the pokemafia from requiring definitive proof. Remove Vote Vote: Nintendohnut