N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if that's the last vote? Even though everyone specifically said not to vote for him if it was the last vote? Terrible reasoning.

I was at work with like 3 minutes left on my break and I wanted to get a vote in because I thought the day might end before I got back.

Only voted because I said he would seem suspicious if he didn't. This was more of a trap I set up than something I really believed in.

I voted because I agreed with you. Even if you hadn't said it was suspicious I would've changed vote because I had only voted for Zell because he was inactive but then he posted. Rez was the most suspicious and given how much you lobbied for him to be lynched I'm surprised you're even bringing it up.

HeroJan's conclusion was very elaborate, and slightly presumptious. No one else seemed to be even near besides you. Maybe a mafia trying to lead us down the wrong road? Anyone else come close to this conclusion about Nobles and Thieves being enemies.

If you read further you'll see that I misunderstood his exact theory and that a few people agree that the nobles are townies and the other group are outsiders.

And to fall back to my earlier strategy vote: gmac for inactivity and lack of contributory posts.

Not sure what to make of Rez if Chairdriver was disguising himself as him. There would be no need to make Rez look shifty if he was already mafia...

I find the night's events to paint ReZ in a positive light. My guess is that the previously so silent chair was betting on people to investigate ReZ tonight and thus wanted to make him appear evil. He didn't expect a vigilante to take matters into his or her own hands.

Regarding the thieves and nobles, I think I'll have to read the write-ups over again to see if I can deduce something from them. For now I don't really have any suspects.

Right, so the Black Masks are the mafia and the nobles are the town. No other groups appear in the write-ups. However, if we are to believe that the three Black Masks confronting Princess Olivia in the beginning and Joseph Baldwin the Thief (originally Diageo) are the only Blacks Masks around, surely there has to be second mafia? Three mafiosos in a game with more than 20 players are far too few.

I still wonder about the role of Princess Olivia, but right now I am very curious about the gentleman with the tennis racquet ...

I think there might be more Black Masks around than the three mentioned in the first write-up? It's not because they haven't been mentioned that they aren't there (in the game). But I'm not sure.

I don't really believe there's two mafias though, not enough proof for that. Plus at the moment it doesn't really matter, the town has to get rid of all mafia, whether they work together or not is irrelevant to us.

Vote: Diageo

Yes I do "bribe" people. but I'm a rich boy banker and the only way I know how to talk is monaaaaay. I don't know what Maddog meant about him letting me be, no idea what that means.

What I would like to say about Diageo is, every time I target him, it bounces off of him back to someone else. Now I've asked it once, but why does it keep happening Diageo?

As for the whole I left my vote on diageo..during that day I was inactive (OMGZZZZ big deal >_>) so I didn't take it off/ I still don't trust him.

Zell what is your power? As far as I'm aware it didn't do anything to Diageo. I just don't trust Diageo and wanted to know your power so I chose you two.

Actually, my target was Chairdriver.

...Upon thinking about this, I realise this would have really helped by saying. I apologise, I think with everything going on at the moment, I didn't really make much of it and then failed to write it down.

I must admit I haven't made any notes or things I usually do for mafia games recently. Work and family pressures giving me little time but to read the game and add what I can when I can rather than think about it in detail.

Sorry, to clarify, my target was Chairdriver and he told me he tracked Dannyboy...or so I was told.

It seems Diageo is untargettable, as I too have suffered a fate similar to Ell's. However, Ell, what exactly is your power? I presumed you an investigator/tracker, who could target someone and find out who they target, but from the last few posts, it seems to indicate otherwise, why did you bribe someone to target someone else? Can you use your money to do a number of things?

Again I believe Ellmeister. I targeted chairdriver last night but was told I saw ReZ. So it makes sense, since he could take over people's identities.

Don't see how it makes Dannyboy not suspicious though?

I think ReZ means that because I am telling the truth (which I am) because Chair pretended to be Danny when I targeted him, it means Chair was pretending to be an innocent person, but maybe we don't know that?

Rummy, I wouldn't say bribe. I offer money for them to do something, so I just pay for their services. I can tell them to do three things. Tell me who they track, roleblock them (tell them not to do anything) and redirect them.

I'm sorry but why is no-one following me about Diageo.

The other day we thought maybe he was having someone redirect anything from him to other people. But it must be him!!!!!

That's an evil power I think.

I'd like to remind everyone about the not from night 1.

"Good morning, sirs. I wish to help you, but I also wish to keep my identity secret. I shall write about what I saw last night:

Lord Cube, as seen by my own eyes, welcomed a man into his room. I did not understand the specifics, but I understand he gave information in exchange for money...?

Not too late afterwards, he fenced with an unknown challenger.

All of this is confusing for me. I hope, at least, that you may find this information useful."

It been bugging me all along. I asked Ell for his target as I suspected it would be Chairdriver (and that Chair was disguised as me).