N-Europe

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

ReZourceman

Vote : MadDog - 1 - Dannyboy-the-Dane

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 2 - Diageo, Aqui1a

Vote : Aqui1a - 1 - Chairdriver

Majority is 9

Players 17 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, Rummy, The Peeps

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to say whether I have information or not. Trust me, or don't.

But...but...the rules say I'm not allowed to!!

Ok, done reading. I'll be honest, this is very hard to follow or believe, but for some ridiculous reason I actually do believe Dannyboy to an extent, whilst at times more aggressive, there seems to be something far too persecutory about Diageo's posts.

However, I am still not prepared to vote as I actually suspect neither of them right now, rather I'd like to hear from both MadDog and Dyson, why have they not come forward with any of their own defense yet?

Danny... its gotta be said, claiming to know the identity of two killers on consecutive nights could be seen as suspicious... but too rediculous and obvious to be a lie... or is it a TRIPLE bluff.

I know you've claimed you can't tell anyone how you know this but it could potentially get rid of two mafia.

As I PM'd to ReZ, my PC has been without a keyboard for the last day so I've been unable to check this! But I can reveal that I targeted MadDog last night and was kicked in the back by "a small rodent", resulting in the failure of my power, I guess. I don't have a clue what I do! It's very annoying. I'm starting to think my power is useless :heh:

This said, it leads me to believe that MadDog was protected last night. And given the suspicion in the town, I don't think any of us would have protected him. I think it's possible that the either;

1. He's part of the Mafia and they protected him, knowing he'd attract attention

or 2. I was role redirected.

I'd like to know how Danyboy knew that I had an "original target" before I came forward with any information. Know something we didn't, Danny?

Vote: Dannyboy

Unless anybody has an idea of who the small rodent might be?

I'd like to know how Danyboy knew that I had an "original target" before I came forward with any information. Know something we didn't, Danny?

Um, because it's my power to do so? As I've said, I'm a tracker. And yes, I do know some stuff you don't, and I wish I could reveal it, but I can't. If only you would be willing to follow one of my leads, you would hopefully see that they are accurate.

If you're still going to lynch me, at least give me the opportunity to reveal the stuff that will kill me instead.

WE ARE GIVING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY.

You've had the past 3 or 4 pages of you saying "Oh, well, I know stuff, I can't say it, so yeah". What use are you to us if you're not gonna share your information? You have no evidence, and claiming you know things when you've openly admitted you're a tracker, meaning you have multiple roles doesn't sit right with me. The fact that there's no backing up here is what is the fishiest of all.

Look, I don't necessarily want you to be lynched danny but admitting you will come out with information if you're close... well, I'm just really intrigued by that. Also, if you will apparently reveal something that will definitely kill you, surely there's something about you that is shifty? I don't know, and again, I'm not saying I want you to be lynched, I just am really really curious about that information. Can you not just come forward with it? Will it benefit the town at all? Or is it simply about you? If it benefits the town you should just reveal it anyway, if not... well, you shouldn't have mentioned it cause I'm one of those people who, if someone says 'I know this secret... but I can't tell you!' I would questioned constantly until they cot really annoyed and just told me :)

All that said, I'm pretty suspicious of you both Dannyboy and Diageo. One of you MUST be an evil-doer!

Oh, and Dyson, is what you said mentioned in the write-up?

I'm the black and white pokemon, yeah:

A white and black Pokemon began to intensely glow, once again. It had its target in sight....although its target seemed to be blurry...it mattered not however as it was struck as a small Pokemon hurried away, darting across the sand, leaving the glowing Pokemon lying on the floor. At a distance a small green Pokemon was completely still. Its ally hopped off in search of a tiny red Pokemon.

MadDog was apparantly blurry?

For the flaggarnatieth time, read what I've already written!

I LITERALLY cannot reveal what I know! It's in the game mechanics! The moment I utter the info I have, I will presumably die! That's what happens when you do something that's against the game rules, right?

The info definitely benefits the town, but it will continue to benefit us as long as I'm alive. Once it's out, it will only have been useful up to this point. But it's your call. Heck, I'm probably a prime target for the mafia now. They'll likely kill me tonight if I'm not lynched in order to make sure I don't get to reveal my info before I die, and I wouldn't count on a townie protector to believe me enough to protect me. And I completely understand that.

I just don't buy it. It seems too implausible. I wouldn't put it past ReZ to invent such a role, but then again I wouldn't put it past you to come up with this sort of defence either. For lack of a better lead for the time being, I'm gonna keep my vote as is. We can't afford another no lynch day, and your suspicion will always be hanging around a little bit. Like I said, if we get something a little more solid I'll consider that option.

You misunderstand. The man is saying his role specifically does not allow him to reveal certain parts of information. To do so is to be breaking the rules, and resultantly MUST have him modkilled. It's not a case of maybe. I had never considered a last ditch suicide attempt though, and not sure if ReZ should really let that fly, though it'd certainly help us alot.

Personally Danny's explanation of the inability to share information seems logical. In a game called "trust noone" what better way to create paranoia than putting in information that literally CAN'T be proved and has to be taken on trust alone.

but logic can be made by players or gameMasters. What I would say is that if Danny really is bound by the rules I wouldn't encourage him to take the suicide. It would be like a group of people PMing eachother.

In the event that it isn't true it will probably lead to a distrust of Danny's information so its not really like he's one up on anyone for fabricating it.

Danny... if you really can do nothing to prove the information let it rest for a bit and see if anything suspicious comes up with him again.

Vote: Diageo

You REEK of tuna.

How am I fishy, I haven't even done anything.

Sounds too crazy to be made-up. Plus the contradictions between him and his partner...

Is one of them possibly mafia?

Contradiction between who's partner? Mine? Who has not contradicted anything with me and everything he has done is supported by the write-up?

The thing is why would Dannyboy stick his neck so far out for this. Dannyboy WILL die if he is right(because the mafia will kill him) or if he is wrong(he will be lynched). It's possible both him and his partner have been misled. But Diageo's team also isn't mentioned in the write-up. But the write-up supports Diageo on most other points. I'll be sure to get a vote in for someone when I get back anyway... But at this point I'll just be hopping on whatever train is leaving the station.