NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Should I get a suit and white trainers, too? :D Then arrive at Goafer's work party as his evil twin...wreaking havoc and eating all of the cake!

Should I get a suit and white trainers, too? :D Then arrive at Goafer's work party as his evil twin...wreaking havoc and eating all of the cake!

No, you should wear a tracksuit and posh shoes. You would then be going as the Anti-Goafer.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

No, you should wear a track-suit and posh shoes. You would then be going as the Anti-Goafer.

I...can't say I've ever seen such an outfit before. :bowdown:

I...can't say I've ever seen such an outfit before. :bowdown:

There you are. Individuality right there.

You of all people should be the least shocked by that sort of behaviour from Goafer! :p

Hmm..

This may be true.

I fear that Goafer has somehow become quite attached to me..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:woops:

111218-154941.jpg

I have decided to embrace my weirdo post-haircut alien fringe rather than try to sweep it over/curl it/make it look polished. (And omg, I can style it like Chibi Maruko Chan if I so wish! :D)

Oh! It's so fantastic :grin: I really like it, plus you look really different with glasses by the way. You should definitely switch between the two every now and then.

Aww Goafer, I'm going to agree with Eddie.

I have my graduation photo up and forgot to post it here:

321131_10150466219065813_606110812_10543240_100198524_n.jpg

(it was in Sheffield, ma and pa with me.)

I also got back to Cambridge today and found this with two cards at my bedroom door:

401935_10150531529025731_747975730_11105238_1266952432_n.jpg

Needless to say I've munched so many of them already.

Looking nice, nightwolf :) I wish all graduations took place in the summer though. Seems windy in your photo. And a few weeks ago, I saw a bunch of poor graduating girls in dresses and heels shivering against the cold and wind :/

Looking nice, nightwolf :) I wish all graduations took place in the summer though. Seems windy in your photo. And a few weeks ago, I saw a bunch of poor graduating girls in dresses and heels shivering against the cold and wind :/

My graduation was on the 25th November this year, so it was pretty late, one of the last ones to graduate there, it's very annoying (as I left uni in May.) they were handing out graduate leaflets to help with jobs..I felt it really spoke for how the university treated us, always leaving things a little too late.

Nevertheless, my parents are happy.

Looks like a photo of a band! :D And you look very menacing(ly cool) without your glasses :o

Aww Goafer, I'm going to agree with Eddie.

I'm still getting used to seeing myself without glasses. When I look in the mirror I like it, but I'm not a huge fan of that picture.

I do, however, love contacts. It's so nice to have no frames blocking part of my view/be able to use a camera viewfinder as God intended/no steamy lenses/not have them fall off when I work on my car/not have to clean them all the time/not have it make my hair go all curly at the front.

The guy behind Goafer ruins it by smiling.

tumblr_lgu9uyhWda1qh1pmpo1_500.jpg

Christ... I always heard Goafer talking about making a My Chemical Romance tribute band. I just thought he was joking!

Christ... I always heard Goafer talking about making a My Chemical Romance tribute band. I just thought he was joking!

Ooh, that's actually a new one. So far I've had: Edward Scissorhands, gothic Michael Jackson, Nazi, fetishist, straight jacket and Final Fantasy.

I think Nightwolf's dad could take Goafer in a fight.

It's more likely that Nightwolf would throw the sword at me instead of to me though.

nightwolf, was your dad an officer/army man at some point....? he has that look about him.

He wasn't, he's always been in construction.

The whole side of my Dad's family has been, for instance the graps pub in manchester was a pub owned by my dad's grandad and has a memorial service outside it with all my dad's family on it.

It's kind of crazy.

My Dad also by the way Ashley, could probably hurt someone if he needed to, but would more likely just ride over you on his two honda 1000cc bikes. Very nice touch of him. I vaguely recall a very strange and frightening conversation a few years back when someone had upset me, he spoke of how he knew those who could dispose of someone if need be, but he wouldn't tell me exactly what/why/how.

Anyway yeah.

/dad stuff

My dad's awesome bruv.

He wasn't, he's always been in construction.

he spoke of how he knew those who could dispose of someone if need be, but he wouldn't tell me exactly what/why/how.

I think I can figure it out...

Have I ever told you how awesome you are and that any insults were aimed at the other Nightwolf? Don't kill me.