NEurope
flameboy

Extra Life 24 hour gamathon 16th October, Watch Us, Join Us, Play Online, SPONSOR US!

Will hop on Minecraft tomorrow night and play some TF2 if any of you lot are up for it! Would love to join you if I wasn't working.

I just sponsored $4. I put it all in Goafer's because I wasn't feeling giving out $1 each, for time's sake, and he was pretty low down against his target.

Had I known the pound was so against the dollar, I would've donated more, alas, I was unaware. Literally only have a couple of quid left in PayPal which will be needed for invoices on eBay. If you're a couple of dollars off your overall target I can bump for you. : oD

Edit: I'll also certainly be on Unch 2 online tomorrow if you guys need a 3rd person thrill-fix-hax.

Thanks very much for the dontation we will be on Uncharted 2 at some tonight...

I just sponsored $4. I put it all in Goafer's because I wasn't feeling giving out $1 each, for time's sake, and he was pretty low down against his target.

Had I known the pound was so against the dollar, I would've donated more, alas, I was unaware. Literally only have a couple of quid left in PayPal which will be needed for invoices on eBay. If you're a couple of dollars off your overall target I can bump for you. : oD

Edit: I'll also certainly be on Unch 2 online tomorrow if you guys need a 3rd person thrill-fix-hax.

Thanks! I'll get to the target eventually!

Oh, and I'm here at Flameboy's now, all set up and ready to go.

*Had I known the pound was so strong against the dollar

Yeah, wise choice of words Flamey - 'tonight'. Lulz.

You're going from now (well, from 50 mins ago) until 12 midnight 'tomorrow' then? Or from 8am today to the following 8am? Or is 8am just when the cam is active?

Not that I want to...spy on you or anything. Yeahh.

I'm going to go to bed, but good luck to thee all. I'm jealous in a way, I mean, this is all just a very elaborate excuse to game constantly right? Incidentally, an informant (my mother) told me a recent study she heard about on the radio 'revealed' that more than two hours of gaming a day can cause psychological damage. Glad they only introduced that recently, otherwise I'd be in an asylum by now.

Maybe I'll pay a visit to Arkham to see you all soon and see if you remember me. Cudgi-Cudgi-Coo!

Btw can you confirm that you are being drip fed, and will be excreting into nappies so that you're literally playing games for 24 hours? If this isn't the case I'm having my money back, I'm not gonna just lie down, get conned and let these babies receive help under such a circumstance..

Lolllllll night. xxxxx ly

*Had I known the pound was so strong against the dollar

Yeah, wise choice of words Flamey - 'tonight'. Lulz.

You're going from now (well, from 50 mins ago) until 12 midnight 'tomorrow' then? Or from 8am today to the following 8am? Or is 8am just when the cam is active?

Not that I want to...spy on you or anything. Yeahh.

I'm going to go to bed, but good luck to thee all. I'm jealous in a way, I mean, this is all just a very elaborate excuse to game constantly right? Incidentally, an informant (my mother) told me a recent study she heard about on the radio 'revealed' that more than two hours of gaming a day can cause psychological damage. Glad they only introduced that recently, otherwise I'd be in an asylum by now.

Maybe I'll pay a visit to Arkham to see you all soon and see if you remember me. Cudgi-Cudgi-Coo!

Btw can you confirm that you are being drip fed, and will be excreting into nappies so that you're literally playing games for 24 hours? If this isn't the case I'm having my money back, I'm not gonna just lie down, get conned and let these babies receive help under such a circumstance..

Lolllllll night. xxxxx ly

We are going from 8am in the morning till the following 8am! We are all going bed soon.

If you click the link that flameboy posted eariler u can see pictures from facebook (some of them show foods from asda!!) We will be eating shit as to not stop us from going to cook something, and i will be playing on my iphone when i have to go the loo!!

Well still no improvement on my internet speeds :cry:

It occured to me this morning that I really should have checked my new games when I got them to see if they needed any updates before we started this whole thing. Not gonna be able to get any now on these speeds so I may have to sign out of the PSN for some to stop the update prompts coming up every few minutes.

Ugh, I'm far too tired. This is stupid.

First game to play: Sonic Adventure. I need something mindless to ease myself into it.

I'll/we'll be in the chatroom all day hopefully if anyone wants to give moral support.

Ugh, I'm far too tired. This is stupid.

First game to play: Sonic Adventure. I need something mindless to ease myself into it.

I'll/we'll be in the chatroom all day hopefully if anyone wants to give moral support.

To be fair you are always tired so thats no suprise.

Im gonna try and start with Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions but we'll see how that goes as I was testing it earlier and it kept freezing.

And it begins!

8:00 - Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

9:10 - Medal of Honor

10:30 - iPod casual games (while bloody Medal of Honor downloads an update on a 128k connection!)

11:00 - Football Manager Handheld 2010

11:30 - Medal of Honor

Edited by Happenstance

we are playing now watch us on the stream on the first post! Bizarrely we have all chosen to play Sonic games for the start....

So its Sonic 4 for me, Sonic Adventure for goafer, Sonic 1 for Mike! Cool but not planned!

EDIT:

Here's the stream:

updates of what we are playing:

Sonic 3 (Mike)

Phantasy Star Online (Luke)

The Darkness (Me)

Timekeeping

8:00: Sonic Adventure

9:45: Phantasy Star Portable 2

10:30: WoW

11:30: FF9

4:00: Phantasy Star portable

Edited by Goafer

I'm watching ye on on the feed now... was gonna use the chat feature but you need to login and i'm too lazy to set up a profile there :heh:

Can ye move the camera so we can see what ye are playing?

I'm watching ye on on the feed now... was gonna use the chat feature but you need to login and i'm too lazy to set up a profile there :heh:

who do you wanna watch?! can make that happen lol We've tried to get it to cover us being on screen. we are all on N-E chat if you wanna chat on there saves registering

They meant chat on the n-europe forum

my order of play thus far:

Sonic 4 8.00AM-10.00AM

The Darkness 10.00AM-11.40AM

Football Manager 11.40AM-NOW

Just so people know, we are editing our posts each time we switch games so if you are interested in following at all just check back in the thread from time to time even if it hasnt been posted in.

Also thanks for my 2 more donations, I havent checked who they are from yet but I got the emails confirming them!

My latest timings etc...

Sonic 4 8.00AM-10.00AM

The Darkness 10.00AM-11.40AM

Football Manager 11.40AM-11.50AM

The Darkness 11.50AM-13.27PM

Football Manager 2010 13.27PM-