NEurope
Serebii

I'm an uncle!

Just figured I'd post this :P

My sister gave birth a few hours ago to my first nephew, who they've called Tristan.

First new addition to the family, poor kid...born into madness.

In an effort to get my sister back for the torment when we were kids, I've planned to get Tristan addicted to penguins. My sister hates them. Bwahahaha:D

Any of you have recent additions to your families?

'Grats, Serebii! :D I remember a certain penguin GIF that's quite popular on here when E3 rolls around. Could get you inspired. ;)

Your mum's an uncle!

Sorry I don't know why I posted this. Except it popped into my head. It sounded funny. Congratulations, make sure you teach him well the path of the Game young Pokéone.

Sorry I don't know why I posted this. Except it popped into my head. It sounded funny. Congratulations, make sure you teach him well the path of the Game young Pokéone.

This Game?

Congrats dude!

And to answer your question: no.

AWWW!

My sister's giving birth later this week (induced, date being decided on wednesday)... YOU STOLE MY GLORY!

BUTEXCLAMATIONMARK we will be same-week-in-october-becoming-an-uncle TWINNNNSSS!!!

Just saw him for the first time. He's adorable. He even participated in a mexican wave :D

I've got two nieces.

The Uncle feeling soon wares off.

Congrats to you and your sister! =)

I think it will be a while before I'm an aunt heh. I'm the oldest. My youngest sister is still in uni. And my other sister works with young children and doesn't seem to want any of her own just yet. =P

I'm an uncle!

Four hours ago my sister gave birth to Amber, 6 pounds 13 ounces. It is insane how happy I feel about it. Extra awesumm hi-5's to serebii, now knowing how he feels. Even though I knew it was coming for 9 months, it's still something astounding.

One of my housemates was already an aunt when she was born. She and her older brother have a 24 year difference, and when she was born her brother already had a 2 year old. Always cool, having an uncle who is younger than you.

Also, congrats to the both of you and such.